Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident (37522 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by johnstar(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2017
Kkk
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by personal59: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2017
ehhh ehhh
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Bulldogpuppy5: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2017
She get choice before Slay queens Forming Activities see As accident humble this one Lol She for gree Nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by lifehackmax(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2017
Liars and Lies everywhere
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by AlvanT(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2017
Damn my n!gga had that b!tch by the balls. He literally copped a lame bitch grin

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by gen2lpat(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Why is it that part of me dont agree with her story?
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by silver94(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2017
If she was still with her legs, she would curve him again undecided
All her dream men left her cause no one wants to marry someone confined to a wheelchair . This is a case of when the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable. That's why she accepted his proposal 2009.
Don't come and give us lies madam

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2017
Girls are so silly,why is her conscience judging her?,she knows why she married him it’s because she’s basically choiceless or as we say “hand don meet am”,the guy that was really patient with her,she should be grateful to him and mostly God everyday of her life

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by mamaafrik(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2017
Pleaseeee,inaotuachi
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by ibietela2(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2017
I don't understand
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by onlyme07(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2017
silver94:
If she was still with her legs, she would curve him again undecided
All her dream men left her cause no one wants to marry a cripple. This is a case of when the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable. That's why she accepted his proposal 2009.
Don't come and give us lies madam
Pls,don't ever use the word "cripple' online or offline. It does not sound good at all.Pls.
I agree she was left with no choice but fate still brought them together. It shows the guy loved beyond her face. It's a lesson for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by debssycharles(f): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Belafonte(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Babe, please, you're no longer whole. You're a cripple for feck's sake. You're lucky this mumu decided to "prove love" to you. She dey even form levels again sef. Cripple fa.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by iphanyi10(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2017
i really doubt if she would have said yes again if the incident never happened..
some ladies already know the kind of man they intend to settle down with in their mind, if you dont fit the description or standard you arent taken seriously
but God works in mysterious ways, he had ordained the union from the start and was just waiting for her to finish her shakara..
see how happy she feels...

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Macgreat(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2017
Factfinder1:
If na some men they for run liv her what's a courageous and lovely couple

No, this isn't courage its simply stupidity.

Let's see how long he can go .

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by silver94(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2017
onlyme07:

Pls,don't ever use the word "cripple' online or offline. It does not sound good at all.Pls.
I agree she was left with no choice but fate still brought them together. It shows the guy loved beyond her face. It's a lesson for all.
Are you OK now?

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Coldfeets: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Stupidity is when you have no choice...

And you still go ahead and tell people who already know 'you have no choice' that your decision is not based on the fact that 'you have no choice'.

Anyway, self delusion is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Opelwonder(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Nwamaikpe will av sumtin to say embarassedNwamaikpe will av sumtin to say
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by iyketex007: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2017
Her story doesn't sound complete oo, she didn't say anything about the guy who was lashing her before she became crippled, I guess the guy probably bailed leaving her with the only option 'Mr nice guy', I think ubunja has a thing or two to say.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Goddyj(m): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2017
emmyquan:

she's crippled now maybe she thought.. fück who's gon marry me now... i gat no choice Dan to marry HIM

playing hard to get... rubbish
You eh!!

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by coolluk(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2017
What a man right there

U were too good to good to date him when you had your legs, busy fucking with Yoruba Demon boyfriend. Accident happen, Yoruba Demon bounce, Angel come back and everybody lives happily ever after.

Good damn white knight

Whatever you do my bros from another money, don't save this hoes

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by pedrilo: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2017
careytommy7:
What are we supposed to do with this piece of information? undecided
shove it up ur ass like igwe tupac hahahah
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Badonasty(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2017
VastFinder:
Nigerian blogger recalls how she initially curved her husband when he asked her out before her accident

Nigerian blogger, Lizzy, who became confined to a wheel chair following an accident in 2008 has told of how her now husband asked her out a few weeks before the accident but she "curved" him.

He asked her out again in 2009 and this time she agreed. She went on to add that her acceptance was not because she felt she did not have a choice.

Read her story below and be inspired.

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/nigerian-blogger-recalls-initially-curved-husband-asked-accident/

She didn't have a choice...pity Bleep
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by donbenie(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2017
Blackfyre:
I wouldn't marry her if i were the one....
True,but love can be a strange thing..
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2017
donbenie:
True,but love can be a strange thing..

For those who aren't stranger than it....
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by bigpicture001: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2017
..i wouldn't hv come bak for her..were it be me...I will think,so your first choice partners all ran away and I became next in line..my person,i like to be priotised. well gud for them sha...
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by lokotowers(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2017
If you have agreed for him maybe ..you might not have the accident.
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by wtfcoded: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2017
That man must be an afonja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.