Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Have You Smiled Today? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Smiled Today? (4288 Views)

She Smiled When I Sent Her These Hot Photos. / Do You Remember This Lady? She Finally Smiled! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Smiled Today? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2018
"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but other times your smile can also be the source of your joy."
Re: Have You Smiled Today? by ayobarmy(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but other times your smile can also be the source of your joy."

Nice thought bro...... Honestly speaking, ever since my business started nosediving, smiling has been very scares on my face, especially when I need money to take care of family needs but nothing in my pocket.....

Let me ask u an honest question..

How can a man smile ? seeing his family suffering and he can't help them, not because he is Lazy but everything he does seems not working.......
Re: Have You Smiled Today? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2018
ayobarmy:

Nice thought bro...... Honestly speaking, ever since my business started nosediving, smiling has been very scares on my face, especially when I need money to take care of family needs but nothing in my pocket.....

Let me ask u an honest question..

How can a man smile ? seeing his family suffering and he can't help them, not because he is Lazy but everything he does seems not working.......
*smiles.
-
That is one of the challenges of life, don't worry, cheer up.
-
I just want to remind you that, you are bigger than any challenge you are facing now.
-
Don't let your situation bring your back to the ground, don't let anything rob your joy from you.
As long as your family understands that you are trying your best, just be hopeful and keep on pushing on, and just like Bob Marley said, "Every little thing is gonna be alright."
-
Smile bro, the best is on its way coming.
Re: Have You Smiled Today? by ayobarmy(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=WHIZKIDEFE post=64552341] *smiles
Thanks Bro... Another question..... Sorry am bothering...
1, Pls are u married or single?
2, Do u have kids,?
Re: Have You Smiled Today? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=ayobarmy post=64552502][/quote]Nope
Re: Have You Smiled Today? by ayobarmy(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Nope
OK thanks,
but a yes would have prompt my next question
Re: Have You Smiled Today? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
Smile! Why? Because you can!
Re: Have You Smiled Today? by Cannonleo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nothing much to smile about
Re: Have You Smiled Today? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Cannonleo:
Nothing much to smile about
Just smile, you might find a reason to smile in the process
Re: Have You Smiled Today? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2018
"Happiness is a choice, choose wisely "
Re: Have You Smiled Today? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2018
" Happiness is a state of mind, not a destination."
Re: Have You Smiled Today? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Life...

It wasn't what we thought it'd be while we were younger.

Some us already got life figured out, and mapped out strategies that'd take us to our desired destination... and achieve our goals - but....

Life happened!

... and everything seems to be falling apart.

E go come be like say your village people you use your destiny play football, but...

No loose guard o.

Life wasn't meant to be a bed of roses.

The challenges we face are to make us stronger to face any weather - before we hit the big break.

No be you suffer pass, someone out there would gladly take your challenges and feel everyly grateful- cos they're having it worse at the moment.

Not trying to downplay your situation o, but, you just gats to be strong.

Don't sulk and feel like a victim of life - hell nah!

We are all fighting silent battles, one way or the other.

But, e no mean say you con dey para anyhow and feel like failure cos things no dey go your way at the moment - shey you get?

Sometimes, it'd be better for you to just revisit your drawing board, check your plans - improve on them

Or

... discard them totally, and restrategize.

Use the anger and frustration as motivation to fuel your drive for success.

E no go easy o, but, believe and do what you gats do, and.... Everywhere go soft like today bread.

Oya smile for me.

Think your destination and smile on your way there while following the route (hustle).

Trust the process cos - las las - WE Go DEY ALRIGHT smiley
Re: Have You Smiled Today? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Too much stuff going around to make one sad, but... too much available to be happy for.

Would you rather be sad in die of negativity?

Or you'd rather be happy at the little things while you push through life?

It won't be easy, but, find ways to be happy.

Because, why not??

Some one is out there having it worse than you, but, they're still happy.

Just smile, brighten up, you'll be fine.

Fidelia123, you can reach me through my username @ gmail.com smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? / I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. / Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.