Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. (7638 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
babywhite:
I used all apart from 1naira note
I doubt.. U dey lie eegrin
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Archangel15: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Those notes were in use as at 15 years ago.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Readwarn(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
I stl get dat 5 naira note grin
I mean am
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
I love this thread.. Op thanks ooo,diz my eye don see plenty children here oooogringrin
Lefulefu abeg make u and Mr kre come see ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Archangel15:

That not true
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Archangel15:

That money was used abt 40 or 42 and above year's ago..
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Archangel15:
Archangel15:

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by MufasaRebirth: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Marriage is not that easy op.... smiley
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Emimoore(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Just joined the forum
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Odingo1: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Martin0:

Is not true, about 20 years ago that is when Nigeria stoped using it.I thinks they changed one naira note to coins in mid 90's.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Odingo1:

Is not true, about 20 years ago that is when Nigeria stoped using it.I thinks they changed one naira note to coins in mid 90's.

Wait ooo it seems u guy's like lies than truth,,that money was first introduce in the year 1972 or 1973...

I don't know when they stop using it..
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by pocohantas(f): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:

in ur village ladies in their twenties are on menopause ba
when will u come out with something intelligent .... be careful don't think I don't know ur main .. smiley trolling doesn't suit u biko

LOL. I know he is an attention seeking alternate.
I think I know his main... cheesy

Long time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by LordLucifer: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Can I ask a question?

So zykod, you fvcked d hell outta pocohantas' pussy b4 dumping her right?

Like, 4 example, she gave you a sloppy head, you held her head down & bleeped her cheap throat, made her gag etc.

Spanked her butt, then she gave you doggystyle & you damaged her womb 4rm behind with her legs trembling.

She moaned loudly, said incomprehensible stuff, grabbed d pillow forcefully while u plowed her, screamed your name etc. grin

Turned her in various positions anyhow you wanted.

Then when you were ready, you pulled out & sprayed hot cum all over her face & in her mouth right?

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin

Im asking cuz you've done all these 2 her at some point, so why is she forming "boss lady" when she has been submissive & manhandled in bed by a man?

Breakups bad o. grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Emimoore:
Just joined the forum
Welcome.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by LordLucifer: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:

in ur village ladies in their twenties are on menopause ba
when will u come out with something intelligent .... be careful don't think I don't know ur main .. smiley trolling doesn't suit u biko

How can you be in your twenties with such face?

You go don suffer wella 4 dis life o.

You look mid-thirtyish.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by LordLucifer: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
I'm only imagining all the degrading things zykod made pocohantas do back then.

Na all those things she dey remember wey dey pepper her 4 body. grin

That's why she's always attacking men.

Take heart love. You'll find love again but not by hating.

Can you still taste zykod's cap at the tip of your tongue sometimes?

Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by tosyne2much(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Baba I kuku use am oooo cheesy
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by RoyalBlak007: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
babywhite:
I used all apart from 1naira note

shocked Mummy

How are your children now? cheesy
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by LordLucifer: 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
This was hands down the best!

Damning revelation.

Like a 4 hit combo.

I really enjoyed my afternoon.

Thanks pocohantas.

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by makydebbie(f): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Emimoore:
Just joined the forum
Welcome.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Remember taking that shiny 50Kobo coin to school? Or the 1Kobo coin ? Chai, how time flies

gringringrin na so oo
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by habsydiamond(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
U wey u dig am out sef go marry...cos u don overdue sef

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Hahaha dem don yab us oh. Na we..

Martin) where you dey? I'm sure you dey among. Did you spend coins too? Come make we go marry o... grin

Yeah I spend oo but I was still very very small then ooo,hmmm can't even remember some things I did with it thengringrin
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by donstan18: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

1993 To be precise, by 1994, they reached final phasing out.
You mean which naira note?
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

I used it a lot oh. So many things was one naira back then. Coke used to be 3.50Kobo

O boycheesy u na papa now ooogringrin no wondergrin
Now I see why u wan jus marrygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Video: Actress, Christabel Ekeh And Jonny Bravo Romancing / See What I Bought My Girl This Christmas - Photos / You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.