Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. (7637 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

I used it a lot oh. So many things was one naira back then. Coke used to be 3.50Kobo

I only remember Cement was sold for 35naira then in notes oogrin
That 1bag of 50kg cement oo(dangote)
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

You self use am?

You go dey buy baba dud be that abi eka na gowon... grin grin grin
Baba I swear you sef don old oooo... Hope say standby babe dey wey you go marry sha? cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
donstan18:

Yeah, that was what prompted me to guess that the rest notes was in used as of early 90s.

So, how's your family?

lol
But you were wrong. grin Those born in the 90s are in their twenties. Everyone is fine, thanks.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by emeijeh(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm na wa for una ooo..

That 1naira note from what I can see,though I can't remember the exact date sha,
But it should be around 1972 or 1973..

Guy easy naaaaaaa!
One naira note was changed to coins in 1991
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by donstan18: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Much of them, 50kobo to 1naira.. I believe it's between 1993-1994
It should, can't remember using any of'em.
You did?
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

wink
Carry on ee
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by donstan18: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

I used all of them...all 1990-1993/1994

Yu say?

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:

in ur village ladies in their twenties are on menopause ba
when will u come out with something intelligent .... be careful don't think I don't know ur main .. smiley trolling doesn't suit u biko
lol come and marry me
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm na wa for una ooo..

That 1naira note from what I can see,though I can't remember the exact date sha,
But it should be around 1972 or 1973..
I've no idea.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by donstan18: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
But you were wrong. grin Those born in the 90s are in their twenties. Everyone is fine, thanks.

Lol, I admit again, You just de catch my lie anyhw...Lol.

Seems you used most of those naira notes.

Nice, my regards.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by donstan18: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Bread used to be 4 naira then, then butter 1 naira as of 1994. It increased from 3 naira before then. grin

lunch before 1994 was 50 kobo.By 1994, lunch increased to 1 Naira

See as you jux de remember everything like say na yesterday.

BrO...Oh!!!, Sorry... Uncle you've got tight retentive memory....Lol.

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
emeijeh:

Guy easy naaaaaaa!
One naira note was changed to coins in 1991

Hia na wa ooo,wait oo what year were u even born sef

U are confused..
In 1973, coins were introduced in
denominations of ½, 1, 5, 10 and 25 kobo,
with the ½ and 1 kobo in bronze and the
higher denominations in cupro-nickel. The ½
kobo coins were minted only that year. In
1991, smaller 1, 10 and 25 kobo coins were
issued in copper-plated-steel, along with
nickel-plated-steel 50 kobo and 1 naira

And again In 1973, the Naira note was introduced with
the following Denominations – ₦1, ₦5 and
₦10. Some notes were subsequently phased
out, others redesigned and some new notes
were introduced.
The 1naira note has the pics of Herbert Macaulay on it ooo ,I nor understand ur aguement here oo guy
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by LordLucifer: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Guys, just imagine d number of times zykod fvcked pocohantas without condom.

With reckless abandon o. Without respect.

And after awhile, she'll start trying new kinky things and mad styles to keep things interesting.

Like swallowing his cum, anal, letting him pee on her, sending her nudes etc.

A whole feminist! A whole slay queen o!

Everything she's done now... down the drain!

Chei!!! This life get as e be oh!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
I've no idea.

cheesycheesycheesy sorry to say this ooo,am sure u re not in ur twenties anymoregrin Una nor want make we know say na old mama una be abigrin
Carry on oo
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by donstan18: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

I never dropped out of the top best student all through my academic journey...As of those times i was the second best in my set, handled the school admin affairs even as far back as primary 4. wink

I remember the history of the country year by year, how cement price increased, how these bus stop guys started by begging at Mushin, it was begging before it became compulsion, and spread to other regions.

A bunch of plantain used to be around 30naira before it jumped to 50naira

Lol, Dope for you.

Just that we've been missing those periods, when money had value.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Oxenomy: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Used all of them grin .. Remembered how I use to buy "diet" then (bonce spread with sugar) for one naria, how my parents gave me 10 kobo and 25 kobo for offertory at church, how they gave me 2 Naira for lunch at school then, Chai.. How time flies.. And yet I'm not married yet angry
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by donstan18: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
LordLucifer:
Guys, just imagine d number of times zykod fvcked pocohantas without condom.

With reckless abandon o. Without respect.

And after awhile, she'll start trying new kinky things and mad styles to keep things interesting.

Like swallowing his cum, anal, letting him pee on her, sending her nudes etc.

A whole feminist! A whole slay queen o!

Everything she's done now... down the drain!

Chei!!! This life get as e be oh!!!

Not here brO!

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

No, it's a wrong notion. I'ts now money has value not then.
Waow so can u explain to us what made u say it now money con get valuegrin
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by donstan18: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

No, it's a wrong notion. I'ts now money has value not then.
NOW, you say?
How?, I don't get.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

I'm exhausted o. But we miss the point many times we've been told these kind of things. OMG, I wish Belafonte will help me out here. Anyways, before now when commodites are priced, the cost of the entire chain process and value is not added to the actual price of the commodity, it was just the mere value to fetch buyers and engage in unhealthy competition to win buyers, now we have population amtrix and expansion dynamix in the play, the cost for branding, labor, etc all have to be added, i.e. the cost of service renderring, that yields the product, till the cost of everything spent of the product till it hits the shelf, hence the higher prices go, the more the provision for these streams to be added to get the real actual value of product, hence jobs can be created and commodities are sold at the right price, what Nigeria needs to do to tweak the eceonomic upset is to ensure their is greater flow of money i.e. increased pay for workers so as economicmight is increased people can find it easier to purchae things and the entire cycle is maintained and we have a prosperous economy, for Nigeria to survive and be prosperous, we need to look at China and folow the economic blueprint of how ancient china became modern china. I'm stressed and worn out,, typed this in a huryy, obviously ill miss many points

Hmmmm I understand your point 85% nice point from u
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Thank you sir. So now the economic dynamics is playing to actuate the actual right price of commodities and services, so its best

Yeahgrin
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Sanchez01: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
Did we have such Naira notes?. Surprised!.
Lol... The One Naira note had the face of Sir Herbert Macaulay. The single note could buy so many things way back.

Funny how useless it has become. I still get coins as change till date but there seems to be an unconscious consensus about them not being part of money.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Fmartin(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
Did we have such Naira notes?. Surprised!.
shuo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On My Wife & I / Leaked Video: Actress, Christabel Ekeh And Jonny Bravo Romancing / See What I Bought My Girl This Christmas - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.