Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. (7645 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by eitsei(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
nelsonebby:
I'm 22 should I go and marry?
same here o.. I even remember being given the 1 naira coins, 50 kobo coins when I was very young and I'm still 22 should I go and marry?

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by bitchcrafts: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
cheesy

This one that I'm seeing go and marry everywhere I go this month tho...2018,are you planning to snatch my esteemed bachelorhood from me?... I laugh, na deceive you dey deceive yourself grin

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Spoilt4toto: 12:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Hahaha dem don yab us oh. Na we..

Martin) where you dey? I'm sure you dey among. Did you spend coins too? Come make we go marry o... grin
I spend coins but marriage never dey focus o. Man still dey chase the paper. grin
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 16, 2017
kimbraa:
5naira notes were used 'till year 2000 as I could remember.

I still have the old 10 naira notes, you want to see ? grin
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:00am On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:
nawa ooh...my dad didn't even tell me such naira notes existed... he only told me of coins... undecided
See this old woman dey form rubbish. my friend will you go and marry!
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by captainking(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2017
Spoilt4toto:
grin
i used it well.. Back in primary school.. But not married oo.. Haha
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Belafonte(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

I'm exhausted o. But we miss the point many times we've been told these kind of things. OMG, I wish Belafonte will help me out here. Anyways, before now when commodites are priced, the cost of the entire chain process and value is not added to the actual price of the commodity, it was just the mere value to fetch buyers and engage in unhealthy competition to win buyers, now we have population amtrix and expansion dynamix in the play, the cost for branding, labor, etc all have to be added, i.e. the cost of service renderring, that yields the product, till the cost of everything spent of the product till it hits the shelf, hence the higher prices go, the more the provision for these streams to be added to get the real actual value of product, hence jobs can be created and commodities are sold at the right price, what Nigeria needs to do to tweak the eceonomic upset is to ensure their is greater flow of money i.e. increased pay for workers so as economicmight is increased people can find it easier to purchae things and the entire cycle is maintained and we have a prosperous economy, for Nigeria to survive and be prosperous, we need to look at China and folow the economic blueprint of how ancient china became modern china. I'm stressed and worn out,, typed this in a huryy, obviously ill miss many points

I think the only producer who won't factor production costs into the market price of an item is a government. Any private business owner that tries it is going to go down in no time at all. Process cost must be included if the business is to survive as an entity.

That said, a lot of things of the requirements to get married have been upwardly reviewed grin. My parents started from single room to room and parlour to 3bedder to their own house. Noe, they own about five houses in Lagos between them. How many women will even seriously consider starting life in a self-contained apartment? Then there's the whole modern wedding and associated costs, think pre-wedding shoot undecided.

The cost of living is higher than in previous generations, much, much, higher. Also, people have become more materialistic. The lifestyle our mothers were cool with is repulsive to our sisters. Then there's the issue of unemployment and under employment.

Abeg, make everybody just dey dia lane. I cannot come and go and kill myself.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Belafonte(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2017
Martin0:

That money was used abt 40 or 42 and above year's ago..

I'm early 30s and I spent all those notes.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 7:34am On Dec 16, 2017
Belafonte:

I'm early 30s and I spent all those notes.
Yeah I will agree,am not far from the truth,that money was introduced 1973
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by arleck(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2017
Spoilt4toto:
grin
i used it, so what
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Jodha(f): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
See this old woman dey form rubbish. my friend will you go and marry!

Loool.....
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by BabbanBura(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2017
kimbraa:
Did we have such Naira notes?. Surprised!.

Aunty keep pretending say u no old - we know where to catch you!
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Belafonte(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah I will agree,am not far from the truth,that money was introduced 1973

Oh, okay.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Belafonte(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Hahaha, we seem to be of like mindset with issues oh. This is getting more interesting. My parents started the same way

Hehehe. Brother from another mother, as they say.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by NowisGod109(f): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2017
I used all these notes to buy pap for my father so I should be expecting my grandchild abi
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Yankee442: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2017
kimbraa:
Did we have such Naira notes?. Surprised!.

Lol
U want Dodge abi?
go marrrrrrry

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Lalas247(f): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. I know he is an attention seeking alternate.
I think I know his main... cheesy

Long time.
Lol I just left him .. before my brain cells deplete to minus zero grin

Howdy beautiful ,,, yeso long time but I miss around sha wink
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Lalas247(f): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
lol come and marry me

Hey stranger ! cheesy haven’t seen you in a while ... who dragged you in ere
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Hey stranger ! cheesy haven’t seen you in a while ... who dragged you in ere
hve been busy. man has to arrange for christmas. You did tho
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by lereinter(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2017
i used that 50k to transport from postoffice to offa garage during pry sch
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by adrian3000(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Proudly representing indomie generation. lipsrsealed
you look like tummy tummy noodles sef tongue grin
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by makydebbie(f): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
adrian3000:

you look like tummy tummy noodles sef tongue grin
See my life. grin
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Martin0(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Belafonte:

Oh, okay.
Yeahgrin
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by alaboski(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lol, used this money back den sha, time flies.
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Spoilt4toto: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
arleck:

i used it, so what
I hope you don marry sha
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Spoilt4toto: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
captainking:
i used it well.. Back in primary school.. But not married oo.. Haha
grin visit the nearest MFM for deliverance abeg
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Spoilt4toto: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
habsydiamond:
U wey u dig am out sef go marry...cos u don overdue sef
lolzzz man no dey over due o grin
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by habsydiamond(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Spoilt4toto:
lolzzz man no dey over due o grin
that one dey sef but that one no come say make u wait till Ur junior ones pikin go dey uncle u oooo
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by arleck(m): 6:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Spoilt4toto:
I hope you don marry sha
NO angry
Re: If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. by Spoilt4toto: 6:51am On Dec 17, 2017
habsydiamond:
that one dey sef but that one no come say make u wait till Ur junior ones pikin go dey uncle u oooo
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Photo I Saw On Facebook Which Got People Talking / My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. / Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.