Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana (1725 Views)

I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady / What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana by jonaifame22(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oooooops my slide door opened and it was ada, she promised to come see me two mondays ago buh she didn't turn up, I guess she wanted me to call her and remind her, which I felt I shouldn't do cos we've agreed already, well my heart was broken like a clay waterpot fallen frm the head of a lady coming from the stream.
Well I summed up courage and accepted the fact that she won't come again cos it's already 3pm and her dad returns frm work by 4pm.
I didn't call her to ask her anything, she do drop messages on facebook, she didn't this time around and me too I locked up like a gate on padlock and dis played out for two weeks,
Suddenly she showed up today like a program on television, wow, I was caught unawares but was ready still, she opened my slide door and she walked in, oh gosh she flashed a smile at me, she looked beautiful and her smile revealed her set of white teeth, the arrangement of her teeth is such that if those teeth is arranged in to musical notes, It'll play out the most soothing music ever, beethoven will have nothing on it.
As that smiled registered in my mind, all the resentment I had for her fell down like a crowd falling when pastor chris waves his hand during his crusades.
She walked to me and she said jokingly amidst smiles "israel u didn't call me why, is there someone else u're not telln me of, as she walked to wards me, I vowed not to hold or touch her, before I knew where I was and what was happening my two hands had already found it's way to her waist, well dnt blame me, I'm not a guy that always quarrel wth gals, most especially when we're alone in the room, god forbid, if she wears her pant and go home out of annoyance, my brothers the way u'll feel through out that day can be likened to that of someone that went to work in the morning and came back to the house to see that they cooked food and they did not dish for him.
So I buried my resentment and we laughed and played,I held her waist frm the back as my arms crossed around her belly, and I whispered in2 her ears and told I her that I missed her buh I jus had to be strong, buh now that I've seen her I'll be stronger, and I teased her and said to her ears " I'll tear ur yansh today, she broke frm my grasp and turned around and she asked me wat is it I said, and I repeated it to her ears that I'll tear her yansh, chai she burst in 2 laugh and hit me on my chest, I caught her wth my powerful hands and I kissed her and she responded as she dug her mouth in 2 mine as if it's a luscious fruit, my hand landed slowly on her breasts and I squeezed her soft breasts while turning my hands clockwise and anti clockwise,

My hands refuse to be contented wth just squeezing her breasts through her clothes, my hands lost all decorum and self control as it broke in2 her chest region like a burglar and it met wth her breasts,the feel of my hands on those breasts is softer than anything I have ever touched! She willingly pulled her blouse and pulled her bra, the both breasts stared at me and it was jus like when 1 man is fighting against two men, I decided that I must over come my fears and tame this two breasts that stared at me like they're about to spit out bullets at me, well I touched the breasts once more, my mouth was transfixed to her breasts while my other hands worked on her other breasts

To be continued,
Re: My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana by Demogorgon(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
I hope your brain glows after your epistle...

2 Likes

Re: My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
jonaifame22:
Oooooops my slide door opened and it was ada, she promised to come see me two mondays ago buh she didn't turn up, I guess she wanted me to call her and remind her, which I felt I shouldn't do cos we've agreed already, well my heart was broken like a clay waterpot fallen frm the head of a lady coming from the stream.
Well I summed up courage and accepted the fact that she won't come again cos it's already 3pm and her dad returns frm work by 4pm.
I didn't call her to ask her anything, she do drop messages on facebook, she didn't this time around and me too I locked up like a gate on padlock and dis played out for two weeks,
Suddenly she showed up today like a program on television, wow, I was caught unawares but was ready still, she opened my slide door and she walked in, oh gosh she flashed a smile at me, she looked beautiful and her smile revealed her set of white teeth, the arrangement of her teeth is such that if those teeth is arranged in to musical notes, It'll play out the most soothing music ever, beethoven will have nothing on it.
As that smiled registered in my mind, all the resentment I had for her fell down like a crowd falling when pastor chris waves his hand during his crusades.
She walked to me and she said jokingly amidst smiles "israel u didn't call me why, is there someone else u're not telln me of, as she walked to wards me, I vowed not to hold or touch her, before I knew where I was and what was happening my two hands had already found it's way to her waist, well dnt blame me, I'm not a guy that always quarrel wth gals, most especially when we're alone in the room, god forbid, if she wears her pant and go home out of annoyance, my brothers the way u'll feel through out that day can be likened to that of someone that went to work in the morning and came back to the house to see that they cooked food and they did not dish for him.
So I buried my resentment and we laughed and played,I held her waist frm the back as my arms crossed around her belly, and I whispered in2 her ears and told I her that I missed her buh I jus had to be strong, buh now that I've seen her I'll be stronger, and I teased her and said to her ears " I'll tear ur yansh today, she broke frm my grasp and turned around and she asked me wat is it I said, and I repeated it to her ears that I'll tear her yansh, chai she burst in 2 laugh and hit me on my chest, I caught her wth my powerful hands and I kissed her and she responded as she dug her mouth in 2 mine as if it's a luscious fruit, my hand landed slowly on her breasts and I squeezed her soft breasts while turning my hands clockwise and anti clockwise,

My hands refuse to be contented wth just squeezing her breasts through her clothes, my hands lost all decorum and self control as it broke in2 her chest region like a burglar and it met wth her breasts,the feel of my hands on those breasts is softer than anything I have ever touched! She willingly pulled her blouse and pulled her bra, the both breasts stared at me and it was jus like when 1 man is fighting against two men, I decided that I must over come my fears and tame this two breasts that stared at me like they're about to spit out bullets at me, well I touched the breasts once more, my mouth was transfixed to her breasts while my other hands worked on her other breasts

To be continued,
K
Re: My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana by ObinnaVal93(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Demogorgon:
I swear..
Re: My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana by ObinnaVal93(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
jonaifame22:

To be continued,

and ur parents are waiting to reap d fruit of their labour

1 Like

Re: My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana by jonaifame22(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
ObinnaVal93:

and ur parents are waiting to reap d fruit of their labour
they are already reaping it,and it's jus the tip of the iceberg
Re: My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
jonaifame22:
they are already reaping it,and it's jus the tip of the iceberg
with your black ugly face and tattered apartment, all you keep doing is opening nonsense threads on eating imaginary pusssy.. I don't think they're reaping anything
Re: My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana by jonaifame22(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
with your black ugly face and tattered apartment, all you keep doing is opening nonsense threads on eating imaginary pusssy.. I don't think they're reaping anything
if I tell you, will you understand?
Re: My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana by jonaifame22(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Demogorgon:
do I know you?
Re: My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana by Gofwane(m): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ah, ahn... @ op, i thought you have deactivated your account. Cos it's been a while since you came here with all those your barbing and reliable mouka foam epistle grin
Re: My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana by habsydiamond(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oshi arata marayo...why u no write one sentence instead of this longman dictionary wey u write...
Re: My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana by jonaifame22(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
habsydiamond:
Oshi arata marayo...why u no write one sentence instead of this longman dictionary wey u write...

advicer
Re: My Face Seemed To Glow After I Ate Her Kuzana by habsydiamond(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
jonaifame22:
advicer
when u write too much it reduces the interest of Ur readers....why not summaries next time....no vex for my words ooo

(1) (Reply)

5 Reason Why Do Men Prefer Women Without Makeup? / "Marriages Fail Because Men Seek Contentment While Women Pursue Happiness" / My Girlfriend Is In Trouble!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.