Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? (19807 Views)

Ministry To Jws, Part 10 - The Great Crowd / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Fire Breaks Out At Notre-dame Cathedral In Paris (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by emmagol: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2017
@ChristianFreedo u happen to be unable to mention any truth... U are as confused as the Witnesses... All Christians are confused including you cos u have all left the simple teaching of love Christ taught by bringing in foolish doctrines
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Martin0(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:
Alrite! then!! make sure your brains are not light, grin and you know the weather is hot in naija.

Oh so u even know say it hot heregrin
Hmmmgrin

one time i was in nigeria and i gave some one £40 to buy me some ganja because i didn't know were to get them, he came back with nealy 2 kilo of ganja! i was like what?! shocked grin i could plant a whole acre of land with the £40 Igboo!! and he even confessed that i was £25 worth as he used £15 for okada and Apriko!! grin

£40 ginishocked na wa for u ooo,
That amount is too much na,jus for igboogrin

It a normal tin nigerian's will alway's do to oya ocha like u,coz u don't know anything about it cost and where to get it,so dem go collect their aprico inside..

Then whenever my uncle is coming home,I do go arrange for igboo for him,coz he dey use am cook,but it jus small sha,
I may buy it for like 3,500 and I will tell him I bought it for 4000naira or 4,500 and he will be like it a lie,and I will say to him this Is business,u don't know anything abt where to get it,so basically his indirectlt paying for my service which is now my apricogringrin

But since the guy confessed to u openly u don't need to be angry over it,atleast he told u a simple truthgringrin

I ve one girl who is into this igboo business she told me a bag is sold for 7k to 8k when it raining season but in dry season it goes above 40k and above according to her oogringrin

Hmmm
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Martin0(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:
Alrite! then!! make sure your brains are not light, grin and you know the weather is hot in naija.

one time i was in nigeria and i gave some one £40 to buy me some ganja because i didn't know were to get them, he came back with nealy 2 kilo of ganja! i was like what?! shocked grin i could plant a whole acre of land with the £40 Igboo!! and he even confessed that i was £25 worth as he used £15 for okada and Apriko!! grin

They sell igboo in my village u can get it at the market,even the police are aware of it businessgringrin
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by ruffDiamond: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2017
which Armageddon? the only Armageddon people are ever see is when mad cap us President, or that loony fat NK rocket man or the unpredictable Putin finally launch one motha of all nuclear bomb straight into religion infested, backward and unprepared African continent... people go wake up sharply from their disgusting ,hypocritical religion slumber.

1 Like

Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by KingSango(m): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2017
ChristianFreedo:
Will the “Great Crowd” be on Earth when Armageddon breaks out?

Revelation 7:9, 15: “…look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb …That is why they are before the throne of God; and they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple …” —New World Translation

For years, Jehovah’s Witnesses have taught that the vast majority of their followers will resurrect to everlasting life upon an Earthly Paradise and that only a select group of 144,000 followers will live and reign with Jesus Christ in Heaven. These two groups of followers are called “the Earthly Class” and “the Heavenly Class.” The “Earthly Class” is also called “the Other Sheep” of John 10:16 and “the Great Crowd” of Revelation 7:9, while the “Heavenly Class” is called “the Little Flock” of Luke 12:32, “the Anointed Class” of 2 Corinthians 1:21-22 and “the 144,000” of Revelation chapters 7 and 14. These terms are used frequently to reinforce this two-class structure of the Watchtower belief system.

This two-class system is so foundational to the beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses that Scripture is constantly twisted and reinterpreted to support this ideology. Although there is not a single Scripture that excludes people who are not in the 144,000 group of Revelation 7 and 14 from the “New Covenant” privileges of being “born again,” (John 3:3) spiritually “adopted” into God’s family (Romans 8:14-16), partaking of the “Memorial” or “Lord’s Supper” celebration of Christ’s redemptive sacrifice, looking to Jesus as their “mediator” (1 Timothy 2:5), and the resurrection “hope” of living and reigning with Christ in Heaven, the Watchtower Society imposes an oppressive belief system that denies these basic Christian privileges from the majority of its members. Likewise, the Watchtower Society rejects the literal descriptions given of the 144,000 listed in the only two Scriptural passages that describe this group, namely Revelation 7:3-8 and 14:1-5. These descriptions that the Jehovah’s Witnesses completely deny and distort are as follows:

- The 144,000 are “sealed” on earth during the Great Tribulation (Revelation 7:1-4).
- The 144,000 are Jews from “every tribe” of Israel 1. (Revelation 7:4-8 ).
- The 144,000 will stand with Jesus upon Mount Zion when He begins to rule the earth (Revelation 14:1).
- The 144,000 are “virgin” men who “did not defile themselves with women” (Revelation 14:4).

DOES SCRIPTURE SUPPORT A TWO-CLASS BELIEF SYSTEM?

It is true that the Bible speaks of “two parties” or groups of believers, but these groups are not described as a “Heavenly class” or an “Earthly class”, but rather the difference between “circumcised” Jews and “uncircumcised” non-Jewish nations. Throughout the New Testament, Jews are identified as the “lost sheep” to whom Jesus came with the Good News of His redemption (Matthew 15:22-24). He even commanded His followers at one point to avoid preaching the Kingdom message to the “nations” or “Gentiles” (non-Jews) (Matthew 10:5-7), so that the Jews would have the opportunity to accept it and become the “light of the nations” that God commanded them to be for the salvation of all mankind (Isaiah 49:6; Acts 13:47). It wasn’t until God gave Peter the vision of unclean food at Acts 11, that God opened the door for non-Jews to receive the Good News of the Kingdom (Acts 11:18). This is why the Apostle Paul exclaims:

“Therefore keep bearing in mind that formerly YOU were people of the nations as to flesh; ‘uncircumcision’ YOU were called by that which is called ‘circumcision’ made in the flesh with hands— that YOU were at that particular time without Christ, alienated from the state of Israel and strangers to the covenants of the promise, and YOU had no hope and were without God in the world. But now in union with Christ Jesus YOU who were once far off have come to be near by the blood of the Christ. For he is our peace, he who made the two parties one and destroyed the wall in between that fenced them off.”— Ephesians 2:11-14

Thus, in the context of Scripture, we see that the “two parties” or two groups of people refer strictly to the division between the “Jews” and the “nations” or “Gentiles.” Jesus broke this division down when He paid the price in his “blood” for human sin and “destroyed the wall in between that fenced them off” when He combined His “other sheep” of non-Jewish followers with His “one” flock of Jewish believers. He did this in accordance with His promise at John 10:16:

“And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.”

http://www.4jehovah.org/will-the-great-crowd-be-on-earth-when-armageddon-breaks-out/

The Bible has no answers. We have been praying for the end of White domination for centuries with that Biblie God. grin

1 Like

Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by ruffDiamond: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2017
which Armageddon? the only Armageddon people are ever gonna see is when mad cap us President, or that loony fat NK rocket man or the unpredictable Putin finally launch one motha of all nuclear bomb straight into religion infested, backward and unprepared African continent... people go wake up sharply from their disgusting ,hypocritical religion slumber.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by oceania100(m): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2017
xaggar:
The watchtower did admit that they worshipped in the temple or sanctuary. Read below, the final paragraph from the excerpt of the watchtower magazine you referred to!

"Of course, those proselytes did not serve in the inner courtyard, where the priests performed their duties. And members of the great crowd are not in the inner courtyard of Jehovah’s great spiritual temple, which courtyard represents the condition of perfect, righteous human sonship of the members of Jehovah’s “holy priesthood” while they are on earth. (1 Peter 2:5)

But as the heavenly elder said to John, the great crowd really is in the temple, not outside the temple area in a kind of spiritual Court of the Gentiles. What a privilege that is! And how it highlights the need for each one to maintain spiritual and moral purity at all times!"

If you don't understand English texts please say so and stop trying to justify what you can't seem to understand even when such is clear.

Please don't waste your valuable time on that mumu Apostate. He will receive his reward in full.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

£40 ginishocked na wa for u ooo,
That amount is too much na,jus for igboogrin

It a normal tin nigerian's will alway's do to oya ocha like u,coz u don't know anything about it cost and where to get it,so dem go collect their aprico inside..

Then whenever my uncle is coming home,I do go arrange for igboo for him,coz he dey use am cook,but it jus small sha,
I may buy it for like 3,500 and I will tell him I bought it for 4000naira or 4,500 and he will be like it a lie,and I will say to him this Is business,u don't know anything abt where to get it,so basically his indirectlt paying for my service which is now my apricogringrin

But since the guy confessed to u openly u don't need to be angry over it,atleast he told u a simple truthgringrin

I ve one girl who is into this igboo business she told me a bag is sold for 7k to 8k when it raining season but in dry season it goes above 40k and above according to her oogringrin

Hmmm
ofcorse! i have no problem with him keeping the £15 for his Apriko! i would have done the same it's busuness, Afterall i didn't know were to get them so i had to pay for his services, if he didn't get any Apriko from me then he is a fool, i have always paid my way when ever i am in nigeria!! I give bribe every were i go even though i am against it. cheesy

but that igboo!! was very strong maybe it was because of the harmmattan weather, i love hammattan winds, dry goat meat and palm wine cheesy. is it hammattan yet in naija?
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

They sell igboo in my village u can get it at the market,even the police are aware of it businessgringrin
perhaps i should come to your village and buy myself some igboo!! grin
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Martin0(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:
ofcorse! i have no problem with him keeping the £15 for his Apriko! i would have done the same it's busuness, Afterall i didn't know were to get them so i had to pay for his services, if he didn't get any Apriko from me then he is a fool, i have always paid my way when ever i am in nigeria!! I give bribe every were i go even though i am against it. cheesy

Na so oogringrin

but that igboo!! was very strong maybe it was because of the harmmattan weather, i love hammattan winds, dry goat meat and palm wine cheesy. is it hammattan yet in naija?

Yeah I guess sogrin
Yeah it some states they are already experiencing it,but in my current location it not all that out yet..

Hmmmm mehn Nkwobi is on my mind right nowgrin

Oh I remember yesterday while we were working one man gave us palm wine,I saw him bring it out from the palm tree directly,gringrin
Mehn it almost high me oo and very sweetgrin
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Martin0(m): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:
perhaps i should come to your village and buy myself some igboo!! grin

Hahahcheesy can u speak igbo?
Coz they may not hear u well in Englishgrin

It was my friend that took my dear when I came home,he used it to relex his hairgrin
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by oceania100(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
ladychioma:
Good write up .I have learnt something today. God bless the writer for his wonderful teachings.

@ladychioma,
Please don't allow yourself to be deceived by an internet Apostate. Go and read your bible and ask God to give you his holy spirit to help you understand his word, rather than learning from a confused online Apostate.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah I guess sogrin
Yeah it some states they are already experiencing it,but in my current location it not all that out yet..

Hmmmm mehn Nkwobi is on my mind right nowgrin

Oh I remember yesterday while we were working one man gave us palm wine,I saw him bring it out from the palm tree directly,gringrin
Mehn it almost high me oo and very sweetgrin
palm wine is better than beer and whiskey, nkwobi? what is that? you know? my cousin took me for that "thing" After eating it i had diarrhea for a week grin
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahcheesy can u speak igbo?
Coz they may not hear u well in Englishgrin

It was my friend that took my dear when I came home,he used it to relex his hairgrin
yes! abu m ezigbo onye Igbo!! grin nwa anambara!!
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Martin0(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:
yes! abu m ezigbo onye Igbo!! grin nwa anambara!!

Hahahah confirm gringrin
Awh ezigbo Nwoke Nwelu ezibote Amu mulu gigringrin
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah confirm gringrin
Awh ezigbo Nwoke Nwelu ezibote Amu mulu gigringrin
Gbam!! grin
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Martin0(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:
palm wine is better than beer and whiskey, nkwobi? what is that? you know? my cousin took me for that "thing" After eating it i had diarrhea for a week grin

Yeah I like palm winegrin

Nkowbi is simply cooked cow foot mixed in spicy
palm oil paste. Nkwobi is often mistaken for
Isi Ewu but they are not the same.

Hahahagringrin diarrheagrin
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Martin0(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:

gypsey:

Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Martin0(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:
Gbam!! grin
Tiyee gboze for u! Gboza gboza gbozagringrin
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

what?! shocked cow foot? grin that's got to be full with bacteria grin no wonder it gave me diarrhea but it was tasty.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by JuanDeDios: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
oceania100:

Please don't waste your valuable time on that mumu Apostate. He will receive his reward in full.
But your pal xagger didn't address the issue. He only made a clarification the way he sees it and then insulted the writer. Oh, the writer's a "mumu apostate"! Great way to shut down the conversation. Human beings tend to find it easier to hold on to their beliefs than to question them. It's the wrong way to go about things but it's what comes to all of us naturally. And that's why an average African Christian still believes mankind is only 6000 years on earth.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Cutegreg: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
This argument about Jehovah's witnesses is very wrong and baseless. It will be wise to make good findings about them rather than jumping into swift conclusion. My opinion though
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by plessis: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sheeps, armeggedon is when the world banking system collapses....
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by omojeesu(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
charlesotk:

Instead I think your Bible knowledge needs realignment. You are almost there cos some of your statements are correct.

Please realign it on the subject.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by unanonso(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
ExAngel007:
after leaving heaven. I decide to enjoy my stay down here on earth.

heaven is such a boring place with lights and people like me singing repeated songs

I don't know whether you posted this as a joke? But pls, I beg you to be careful with your jokes. Jesus loves you.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Martin0(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:
what?! shocked cow foot? grin that's got to be full with bacteria grin no wonder it gave me diarrhea but it was tasty.

Hahahahah now u knowgrin
But it was well cooked nau so I nor sure say bacteria go still dey againgrin
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Jasonudo: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
@ChristianFreedo...do you always tell lies!
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Leonbonapart(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
ExAngel007:

heaven is such a boring place with lights and people like me singing repeated songs
mercy. Mercy on you. But who am I to say
I stay off Nairaland becos of demonic comments from a demonic fella like you
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by terrezo2002(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
ExAngel007:

Have you been to heaven for you to know it is boring
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by MUSACALLY(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Myth: All Good People Go to Heaven
What does the Bible say? “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.” —Matthew 5:5 . Although Jesus promised his disciples that he would “prepare a place” for them in heaven, he indicated that the righteous do not automatically go there. ( John 3:13; 14:2, 3 ) Did he not pray that God’s will take place “as in heaven, also upon earth”? ( Matthew 6:9, 10 ) In reality, one of two destinies awaits the righteous. A minority will rule in heaven with Christ, but the majority will live forever on earth.— Revelation 5:10 . Over time, the early church changed its view of its own role on the earth. With what result? “The institutional church increasingly replaced the expected Kingdom of God,” states The New Encyclopædia Britannica. The church began solidifying its power by becoming mixed up in politics, ignoring Jesus’ explicit statements that his followers were to be “no part of the world.” ( John 15:19; 17:14-16; 18:36 ) Under the influence of the Roman Emperor Constantine, the church compromised some of its beliefs, one of which involved the very nature of God. Compare these Bible verses: Psalm 37:10, 11, 29; John 17:3; 2 Timothy 2:11, 12 FACT: The majority of good people will live forever on earth—not in heaven
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by MUSACALLY(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Who will go to heaven, and why? Millions long for life in heaven. Jesus said that his faithful apostles would live there. Before he died, he promised to prepare a place for them with his heavenly Father.— Read John 14:2 .
Why will people from earth be resurrected to life in heaven? What will they do there? Jesus told his apostles that they would be kings. They will rule over the earth.— Read Luke 22:28-30; Revelation 5:10 .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? / Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is? / Who Created God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.