Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? (19804 Views)

Ministry To Jws, Part 10 - The Great Crowd / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Fire Breaks Out At Notre-dame Cathedral In Paris (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by capitalzero: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
DavidEsq:
Psalm 37:29. Can u elucidate in its poetic content?
Ecc 1:4 and 2 pet 3:13 are so poetic?
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
DavidEsq:

Cld u kindly enlighten us on the obvious meaning of that verse, pls. If u really cannot, I wldnt hold it against u at all.

No be only enlighten. So psalm of David has turned into a prophecy that jws will be the great crowd on earth when the bible says great crowd is before the throne of God and the lamb. Na wa o
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
capitalzero:

I am very sure you are disfellowshipped.
That's because he pointed out their failures when it came to prophecies. Your organization is a a false prophet, prophet of doom and a doomsday cult. Meanwhile the great crowd is before the throne of God and before the lamb in the bible but in your magazines they are on earth why?
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
DavidEsq:

Psalm 37:29. Can u elucidate in its poetic content?

If you like o tell me to elucidate poetic content. In the Bible great crowd stands before the throne of God and the lamb while in your magazines after 1935 the great crowd is on earth. Its not our fault that you don't follow the bible
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by MistadeRegal(m): 12:47am On Dec 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

So you that understands something why are you guys fixated on great tribulation and Armageddon?

You that understands something why is it that the since 1935 your organisation teaches that the great crowd is on earth while the bible says they are before the throne and before the lamb.

You that understands something Why don't you people pray for world peace?

Praying for world peace is like praying for the seas to dry up.
Be of a better understanding before you quote me.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Peacefullove: 2:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Schoolala:
Jehovah's Witnesses deny that human beings have a spirit that exists after death. Instead they teach that like animals, a person's life ceases to exist at death.

However, the Bible clearly teaches that the human spirit continues a conscious existence after death: 2 Corinthians 5:8 — "We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord." See also: Luke 16:19-31; Philippians 1:23-24; Revelation 6:9-11

grin grin Stop deceiving yourself , according to your bible Animals have spirit too , yet they die and go nowhere . So what makes you think same won't happen to human beings ?
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Peacefullove: 2:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Have you ever read the whole chapter? Its still a poetic book and also doesn't refer to any great crowd being here on earth. It doesn't explain your belief and this verse is not an excuse for the misinterpretation of the bible. The book of psalm never talks about prophecies

Whenever they catch you. Your yeye person will say they should go and read the whole chapter as if Yeshua himself did not quote " parts " of Psalms to drive home a point . I wonder why he didn't quote the whole chapter . Psalm 110 vs 1 quoted in Matthew 22 vs 44 . Why didn't he quote the whole chapter but Phrases ?
( Question 1)

again , His apostles while treating am issue quote phrases from book of the prophets ( Amos ) 9: 11 , 12 in Act 15 : 16, 17 . Why did they quote phrases and not the whole chapter ? grin grin
( Question 2)

@ Your red , Psalm 16 vs 10 is a prophecy that Yeshua will rise from the dead and will not see corruption , Why not admit you are stupid for saying psalm is not a book of prophecy ? or better still Admit Peter was lying when he said that psalm was fulfilled in Yeshua ?
( Question 3)
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by DavidEsq(m): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

If you like o tell me to elucidate poetic content. In the Bible great crowd stands before the throne of God and the lamb while in your magazines after 1935 the great crowd is on earth. Its not our fault that you don't follow the bible
U see, the book of 1 Peter 3:15 completely faults ur choice of tone and brings ur Godliness into serious questioning.
That being said, the book of Psalms 37:29 never mentioned a great crowd as u appear to put that fact in issue. The book of Psalm 110:1 which u claim to be poetic and not to be believed or taken literally contains a prophecy which the book of Act 2:32-35 verifies. These two verses speak of Jesus Christ being elevated to the right hand of God after the completion of his earthly ministry. In order dat dis explanation not be taken out of its purpose or context, I wish to repeat that this explanation seeks to make clear the fact that the book of psalms if it were to be merely taken as a poetic book, serves no purpose of building the congregation of Jesus Christ, which is the purpose purpose of scriptures as stated in Romans 15:4 and 2 Peter 3:16.
CC Hairyrapunzel
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by DavidEsq(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
Peacefullove:

Whenever they catch you. Your yeye person will say they should go and read the whole chapter as if Yeshua himself did not quote " parts " of Psalms to drive home a point . I wonder why he didn't quote the whole chapter . Psalm 110 vs 1 quoted in Matthew 22 vs 44 . Why didn't he quote the whole chapter but Phrases ?
( Question 1)

again , His apostles while treating am issue quote phrases from book of the prophets ( Amos ) 9: 11 , 12 in Act 15 : 16, 17 . Why did they quote phrases and not the whole chapter ? grin grin
( Question 2)

@ Your red , Psalm 16 vs 10 is a prophecy that Yeshua will rise from the dead and will not see corruption , Why not admit you are stupid for saying psalm is not a book of prophecy ? or better still Admit Peter was lying when he said that psalm was fulfilled in Yeshua ?
( Question 3)
Dear brother, I admire ur explanation and while we bear in mind 2Cor4:4, we shld also be guided by 1 Peter 3:15 which instructs us to coat our expression of our hope with deep respect.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by DavidEsq(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Praying for world peace is like praying for the seas to dry up.
Be of a better understanding before you quote me.
Pls read 1theselonians 5:3 and Revelation 12:12 and understand wat the implications of the devils' great anger means. Then read revelation 6:4 and 8 and then tell wr the world peace u are referring to wld or shld come from. Lastly, read Matt. 24:7 & 8
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Jasonudo: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Hairyrapunzel post=63401139]
Have you ever read the whole chapter? Its still a poetic book and also doesn't refer to any great crowd being here on earth. It doesn't explain your belief and this verse is not an excuse for the misinterpretation of the bible. The book of psalm never talks about prophecies

Now I see your ignorance is screaming from atop the hills! What did the Psalms writer wrote about Jesus that was fulfilled? Have you ever read Psalm 34:20 and John 19: 36? I know you have not...you foolishness has blinded you. God inspired the writer of Psalm 34:20 to write what will happen upon the crucifixion of Jesus; recall the bones of the two criminals imapled side-by-side with Jesus were broken to accelerate their death...but not Jesus'. John 19:36 confirmed that it was a fulfillment of a prophesy! This is only one prophesies contained in the holy-spirit inspired book of Psalms . Moreover, 2 Timothy 3:16 clearly states that all scriptures is inspired of God...and is beneficial...

By the way, you're here on nairaland.com criticizing Jehovah's Witnesses...whereas these godlike ones are making progress daily; they keep increasing in size; preaching in more lands and languages...they are the most successful religious group known internationally. Now, you be the judge, do you think your baseless, controversial, faulted criticism will do them any harm? Will it stop the Watchtower from being the most widely spread magazine in the world? Definitely NO! Continue being an agent of the slanderer and the father of lies- Satan, doom awaits you both.

You're free to hate me

1 Like

Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2017
DavidEsq:

Cld u kindly enlighten us on the obvious meaning of that verse, pls. If u really cannot, I wldnt hold it against u at all.

No bible passage states that either the Great Crowd or Other Sheep are on earth deal with it.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Jasonudo post=63419449][/quote]

Growing worldwide ke. You don't know in developed countries they are selling kingdom halls and merging congregations? Its only in developing countries they would slightly grow due to poverty and illiteracy. And talking of growth rate the Protestant denomination is the fastest growing religion worldwide. Mormon movement started the same time with your own yet they are twice your size. Your religions growth has been stagnant since 1975 after they predicted a false date at which the world would end

Nobody hates you. Your doctrines are plainly stupid and don't follow the bible for example your magazines say great crowd is on earth since 1935 while the bible says they are before the throne of God and the lamb.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by ChristianFreedo(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
calddon, grandstar, Jasonudo,

What I actually expected from you witnesses is to open a thread and counter all that has been written above, using the bible. Yes, @Calddon, I have a motive and it is to expose the false teachings and practices of "Jehovah's witness organisation". I believe you can see it from the number of research works I have carried out and posted. It is not just me, they are millions of other research work out there. Simplest and straight to the point is one found in www.jwfacts.com

I have been a witness for more than 25 years of my life. I had believe everything the organisation taught, without question. However, at some point, i decided to test everything i had believe to see if they can be supported in the scriptures. My research was very disturbing and revealed that i had only been a follower of men, a follower of the organisation. It had a humbling effect on me, I had been blinded by the organisation that I could not see when they stray from God word the bible.

Yes, it was a rude awakening for me. So, I had taken this course of action and God's willing, I will continue until my strength can no longer support me. More research work will be coming in the future and I am thinking of starting a blog. Materials will be provided for anyone wishing to make further research.

Also @Calddon, preaching and telling people their own version of the good news is not a crime, after, that is what all religious organisation does. However, the organisation has committed many crimes, misrepresentation of God message, harboring child abusers and silencing the abuse victims, misleading Christ flock, subjecting them to a routine of money making fellows without much spiritual benefits to them, using a series of subtle thought control videos and messages. And their time for Judgment will come from Jehovah. It took years before Jehovah Judge Judah and Jerusalem, Jesus Judgement on the leaders that has misled his people will come in its own time.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by DavidEsq(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

No bible passage states that either the Great Crowd or Other Sheep are on earth deal with it.
Now let me deal with it. Firstly, u wld have to agree or possibly consider d truth that we are not locking horns or e-fighting or arguing; rather we are searching the scriptures as the bible advices and as was seen in Luke 24:25-32.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by DavidEsq(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
ChristianFreedo:

What I actually expected from you witnesses is to open a thread and counter all that has been written above, using the bible. Yes, @Calddon, I have a motive and it is to expose the false teachings and practices of "Jehovah's witness organisation". I believe you can see it from the number of research works I have carried out and posted. It is not just me, they are millions of other research work out there. Simplest and straight to the point is one found in www.jwfacts.com

I have been a witness for more than 25 years of my life. I had believe everything the organisation taught, without question. However, at some point, i decided to test everything i had believe to see if they can be supported in the scriptures. My research was very disturbing and revealed that i had only been a follower of men, a follower of the organisation. It had a humbling effect on me, I had been blinded by the organisation that I could not see when they stray from God word the bible.

Yes, it was a rude awakening for me. So, I had taken this course of action and God's willing, I will continue until my strength can no longer support me. More research work will be coming in the future and I am thinking of starting a blog. Materials will be provided for anyone wishing to make further research.

Also @Calddon, preaching and telling people their own version of the good news is not a crime, after, that is what all religious organisation does. However, the organisation has committed many crimes, misrepresentation of God message, harboring child abusers and silencing the abuse victims, misleading Christ flock, subjecting them to a routine of money making fellows without much spiritual benefits to them, using a series of subtle thought control videos and messages. And their time for Judgment will come from Jehovah. It took years before Jehovah Judge Judah and Jerusalem, Jesus Judgement on the leaders that has misled his people will come in its own time.
Pls cld u tell me exactly how dis money making exercises were carried out by the JW? I wld be grateful with facts, to also learn from ur discovery of their "lies" cry
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by DavidEsq(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Growing worldwide ke. You don't know in developed countries they are selling kingdom halls and merging congregations? Its only in developing countries they would slightly grow due to poverty and illiteracy. And talking of growth rate the Protestant denomination is the fastest growing religion worldwide. Mormon movement started the same time with your own yet they are twice your size. Your religions growth has been stagnant since 1975 after they predicted a false date at which the world would end

Nobody hates you. Your doctrines are plainly stupid and don't follow the bible for example your magazines say great crowd is on earth since 1935 while the bible says they are before the throne of God and the lamb.

Pls tell us wr these predictions wr made. Cos I know JW make publications of their opinions and not just utterances. Give me documentary proof or such close facts. Abeg don't direct me to Google
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by DavidEsq(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Pls tell us wr these predictions wr made. Cos I know JW make publications of their opinions and not just utterances. Give me documentary proof or such close facts. Abeg don't direct me to Google, I don't like plenty sweat in dis Buhari era
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by grandstar(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
ChristianFreedo:

Your only pre-occupation like a true apostate is to lead obedient sheep away from the shepherd.

We have been warned to keep away from apostates and that we shall do.

Good bye
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Hairyrapunzel: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
DavidEsq:

Pls tell us wr these predictions wr made. Cos I know JW make publications of their opinions and not just utterances. Give me documentary proof or such close facts. Abeg don't direct me to Google

Who will direct you to google? You wish. Rutherford in 1935 said the gates of heaven had been closed as heaven was already full so the great crowd had to be on earth.
The bible says otherwise. It says the great crowd is before the throne of God and the lamb.
If you like say what ever you like the great crowd according to the bible is in heaven while its only written in your magazines that the great crowd is on earth.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Hairyrapunzel: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
grandstar:

Your only pre-occupation like a true apostate is to lead obedient sheep away from the shepherd.

We have been warned to keep away from apostates and that we shall do.

Good bye

They warn you to shun apostates so you cannot see their lies for example writing in magazines that great crowd is on earth while bible says they stand before the throne of God and the lamb.
Since they told you not to ever read the bible without the aid of magazine, how will you see for your self that those imperfect old white men in new York are liars?
What do you expect from people that have been told not to think for and by themselves (avoid independent thinking)
Fear of death in Armageddon will make people remove all form of humanity they have. You guys are robots .
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Hairyrapunzel: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
DavidEsq:

Now let me deal with it. Firstly, u wld have to agree or possibly consider d truth that we are not locking horns or e-fighting or arguing; rather we are searching the scriptures as the bible advices and as was seen in Luke 24:25-32.

Still no bible verse on greatly crowd and other sheep being on earth. Show me the verses. You want to lie using the bible now. Still no bible passage states that the great crowd is on earth what the bible says is that the great crowd stands before the throne of God and the lamb.
If you like quote Luke 24. The bottom line is no scripture says great crowd is on earth don't come here to say people are slow to believe the prophets. Abi Rutherford is now a prophet? I don't get
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Jasonudo: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

So what are you gonna do? How many fellowers have you drawn? How many Witnesses have dissociated? If none....is it obvious you're wasting you time?
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Hairyrapunzel: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
DavidEsq:

U see, the book of 1 Peter 3:15 completely faults ur choice of tone and brings ur Godliness into serious questioning.
That being said, the book of Psalms 37:29 never mentioned a great crowd as u appear to put that fact in issue. The book of Psalm 110:1 which u claim to be poetic and not to be believed or taken literally contains a prophecy which the book of Act 2:32-35 verifies. These two verses speak of Jesus Christ being elevated to the right hand of God after the completion of his earthly ministry. In order dat dis explanation not be taken out of its purpose or context, I wish to repeat that this explanation seeks to make clear the fact that the book of psalms if it were to be merely taken as a poetic book, serves no purpose of building the congregation of Jesus Christ, which is the purpose purpose of scriptures as stated in Romans 15:4 and 2 Peter 3:16.
CC Hairyrapunzel
Whether you quote from here to there scripture never mentions a great crowd being on earth.

What makes you think God will slaughter billions (good and bad people) because of 8 million jws ( good and bad people)?

What makes you think God will commit mass genocide because of people who market magazines for a publishing company in new York, USA?

What makes you think God will murder 650million newborns of non jws because of 8 million jws (including rapists, narcissists, psychopaths, murderers, thieves, paedophilles, liars)?

What makes you believe that God will end earth to gladden the hearts of jws?
Think again and think hard.

Maybe you want to be stepping on so much dead bodies in your new system. Psychopath.
Because of fear of Armageddon you forget empathy and compassion. You abandon your sense of humanity because you want to distribute magazines for a new York based company. Mtcheww.

Since you are engrossed in living on earth forever and being a robot on it continue. Last last everything is still in you peoples head it won't happen and you will keep wishing. Its a cycle after you die your children, grand, great grand children will still think Armageddon is soon. Earth and its inhabitants will keep waxing stronger.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Jasonudo: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

selling Kingdom halls? You see...isn't this the fullness of your foolishness?
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by MistadeRegal(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
DavidEsq:

Pls read 1theselonians 5:3 and Revelation 12:12 and understand wat the implications of the devils' great anger means. Then read revelation 6:4 and 8 and then tell wr the world peace u are referring to wld or shld come from. Lastly, read Matt. 24:7 & 8

Telling me what I know?
You are confused fella.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Hairyrapunzel: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jasonudo:

So what are you gonna do? How many fellowers have you drawn? How many Witnesses have dissociated? If none....is it obvious you're wasting you time?

You think I am like you that your life is about recruiting unsuspecting followers? Mehn you thought wrong. I am not all about acquiring followers because I am not a cult leader.

Wasting time ke. Lol. Don't come and tell us lies about your religion eg your religion is peaceful when we know what their members keep wishing for each day they wake up. I am not someone you can brainwash.
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Hairyrapunzel: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jasonudo:
selling Kingdom halls? You see...isn't this the fullness of your foolishness?
You have not heard the news?
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by Jasonudo: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Developed countries will include; Germany, Netherlands, US, France, Japan, Spain, and so on? Have noticed the growth rate of JWs in these countries over the years? The Bible say that the 'goodnews of the Kingdom will be preached in distant part of the earth before the end ckmes'...it is the JWs only that are doing that, by their house to house evangelism, witnessing in public places like the airport, seaport, and recently through the jw.org. yes that which is the most simplified website and the only with over 700 Languages capacity. This is clearly the handwork of God considering the persecution and opposition to the JWs.

Talking about Kingdom Halls. I can't believe you'll bring yourself this low just to lie! Do you the worldwide number of Kingdom Halls as at year 2016? Can you compare the number now? What about the new world headquarters at Warwick? Are you aware of it? Have you seen the independent documentary where the Mayor at Warwick spoke about the witnesses and the world class awards and recognition the new building has won? Make use of google.com

Going back to your topic...look you don't even know anything about 'the great crowd' or the 'other sheep' and it will be wasteful to teach you from the Bible.
I am not gonna furnish you ignorance...thus I won't make further comment. You can say whatever that the devil is whispering into your ears..it is your choice.

Good health to you
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by DavidEsq(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Whether you quote from here to there scripture never mentions a great crowd being on earth.

What makes you think God will slaughter billions (good and bad people) because of 8 million jws ( good and bad people)?

What makes you think God will commit mass genocide because of people who market magazines for a publishing company in new York, USA?

What makes you think God will murder 650million newborns of non jws because of 8 million jws (including rapists, narcissists, psychopaths, murderers, thieves, paedophilles, liars)?

What makes you believe that God will end earth to gladden the hearts of jws?
Think again and think hard.

Maybe you want to be stepping on so much dead bodies in your new system. Psychopath.
Because of fear of Armageddon you forget empathy and compassion. You abandon your sense of humanity because you want to distribute magazines for a new York based company. Mtcheww.

Since you are engrossed in living on earth forever and being a robot on it continue. Last last everything is still in you peoples head it won't happen and you will keep wishing. Its a cycle after you die your children, grand, great grand children will still think Armageddon is soon. Earth and its inhabitants will keep waxing stronger.
2 Peter 3:9 says "God is not slow concerning his promise as men consider or understand slowness, but he is patient wit u as he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to come to repentance".
Pls take note of the words "destroyed" or "perish". Not my words and my world or earth.
Gen 19:24 clearly outlines the destruction of sodom and gomorrah which he did.
Jude 7 says d sodom and gomorrah is a warning or lesson of what is to come.
Rev 19:19-21 also foretells the destruction of earthly government and Rev 20:14-15 speaks of destruction of unrighteous men.
I do not take pleasure in such destruction of men, take note.
Would diz come true? Yes. Why do I believe that?
Isaiah 13:19-22 foretells d destruction of the city of Babylon and d extent of d destruction.
Isaiah 14:22-23 describes the details of the conquest of Babylon.
Isaiah 44:27 down to chapter 45:2 mentions the name of the king who wld destroy Babylon.
The book of Daniel 5:13-30 contains d prophecy and fulfillment of d destruction of Babylon. Today, u may search on Google to verify d state or condition of Babylon. See for urself.
Daniel 8:1-7 speaks of a vision of two Kingdoms. In chapter 8:20-21, that prophecy was explained and d defeat of Medes and Persia Kingdom by Greece was foretold. The vision even mentioned the very name "Greece".
And many more...........
Isaiah 55:11 speaks of the certainty of God's words. Numbers 23:19 says d same thing.
This current Government (world) power was foretold by in clear details in chapter 2:29-45.
My dear broda, have u ever asked urself if God has abandoned his purpose in Gen 1:28 and Gen 2:14?
The issue of the great crowd and where they are, pls I wld address. But for now, I only wished to show u the certainty of God's words.
Make I come back from bible fes. I don late
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by DavidEsq(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Telling me what I know?
You are confused fella.
So u know? I guess u also borrowed that tone from Jesus
Re: Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? by MistadeRegal(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
DavidEsq:

So u know? I guess u also borrowed that tone from Jesus

Do not bring GOD into your jokes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? / Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.