Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

5 Heartwarming Facts That Will Make You Want To Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Heartwarming Facts That Will Make You Want To Fall In Love (721 Views)

Top 5 Heartwarming Gifts For Her Under ₦5,000, On Valentine’s Day / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Heartwarming Facts That Will Make You Want To Fall In Love by mypreppal: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2017
1. Examples of monogamous relationships exist all over the animal kingdom.

2.Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking painkillers.

3.And falling in love has similar neurological effects as a cocaine high.

4.And while looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate.

5.Statistically, men are quicker than women to say "I love you" in relationships.
Re: 5 Heartwarming Facts That Will Make You Want To Fall In Love by shammahyaro(f): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2017
hmmmm
Re: 5 Heartwarming Facts That Will Make You Want To Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2017
shammahyaro:
hmmmm
you are already falling in love abi, Pm jare wink
Re: 5 Heartwarming Facts That Will Make You Want To Fall In Love by BabbanBura(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2017
mypreppal:
1. Examples of monogamous relationships exist all over the animal kingdom.

2.Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking painkillers.

3.And falling in love has similar neurological effects as a cocaine high.

4.And while looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate.

5.Statistically, men are quicker than women to say "I love you" in relationships.

My ibkkk shebi we both can relate to this?
Re: 5 Heartwarming Facts That Will Make You Want To Fall In Love by ibkkk(f): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2017
BabbanBura:

My ibkkk shebi we both can relate to this?

Yesss ooooo!
Re: 5 Heartwarming Facts That Will Make You Want To Fall In Love by Jodha(f): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'm still not in love abi I no read am well... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Stories: How I Escaped My First Scam Of 2018 - Nigerian Lady / What Can I Do To Reduce Pain Due To Blue Balls / What's Wrong With This Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.