Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman (2565 Views)

Can Men Be Rape / 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by ubunja(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
coolestofall:
Let me answer that question hypothetically. Imagine there's a compound in ur street notorious 4 guyz being raped. Hw wld guys around react 2 dat info. I'll b one of d guys regularly loitering round dat compound, I'll b sure 2 go prepared with a condon.
and thats where the problem lies. that condom is the equivalent of a woman saying " i dont mind being raped by Leornado di Caprio". just like " u dont mind being raped as long as with a condom". but rape is essentially forced sex NOT ON YOUR TERMS. imagine a woman not your type,whose medical history u dont know and whose motives are unknown to u took your d!ck and slid it in her vagina- with no condom. does that look like something you would want?c'mon now guy.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2017
coolestofall:
Let me answer that question hypothetically. Imagine there's a compound in ur street notorious 4 guyz being raped. Hw wld guys around react 2 dat info. I'll b one of d guys regularly loitering round dat compound, I'll b sure 2 go prepared with a condon.
What u indirectly meant is that you like to be laid whether it is rape or not,let me just remind that life is not all about sex but your purpose of being here.
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 18, 2017
predmine20:
Nairalanders we often read or hear about stories of girls,ladies or women that became victims or survivors of rape perpetrated by suspected male rapists.

The other day i read in the news of how a guy said he was raped by 2 ladies when he refuse to succumb to their seductions.

So i ask can a guy be rape or sexually attacked by a lady?

Or is it only women that get rape by men and not the other way round.

Let's contribute maturely.
oga it dey happen well. I dey date one gal for my dept wen I was in yr2 not knowing she is a member of black bra fraternity until my matter come reach their mama hand, they come send me msg with the gal fone say make i put body for her lodge say she dey miss me and she need my company and all my appeal to let her come my own lodge prove abortive as she insist that I should be the one to come to her lodge and when i gv up and land in her room there I saw what I called physical hellfire. the kind slap and beating wey I collect from this babes na only God knows as I dey cry dey beg them yet no avail, they torture me finish come command me make i begin they bleep them one after the other of which I gv up on the third person and they bleep the he'll out of me if not for intervention of one gal from my dept wen get upper hand for their kush via godmother I for don kpai
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2017
dirtydiva:
oga it dey happen well. I dey date one gal for my dept wen I was in yr2 not knowing she is a member of black bra fraternity until my matter come reach their mama hand, they come send me msg with the gal fone say make i put body for her lodge say she dey miss me and she need my company and all my appeal to let her come my own lodge prove abortive as she insist that I should be the one to come to her lodge and when i gv up and land in her room there I saw what I called physical hellfire. the kind slap and beating wey I collect from this babes na only God knows as I dey cry dey beg them yet no avail, they torture me finish come command me make i begin they bleep them one after the other of which I gv up on the third person and they bleep the he'll out of me if not for intervention of one gal from my dept wen get upper hand for their kush via godmother I for don kpai
Sorry for your ordeal.
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by moorevic(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2017
LessNoise:
Truth is it happens buh I still don't grasp the concept I mean how do they kick-start your JOYSTICK grin

Just kick the balls grin grin grin
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by moorevic(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2017
LessNoise:

Lol even If I was bullied to the ground or bed how does she intend to make BABA stand

Foe those of you still asking how you will get an erection, here is your answer.
Just as one don't have control over their thoughts, same goes for your body. You might not really be in the mood but once its being toyed with your hormonal sensors get alerted and supply blood to the dicks' vein. Even while raping a woman, she won't be wet at first but along the line her body begins to secrete the fluid even with her physical objection.
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by LessNoise: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2017
moorevic:

Foe those of you still asking how you will get an erection, here is your answer.
Just as one don't have control over their thoughts, same goes for your body. You might not really be in the mood but once its being toyed with your hormonal sensors get alerted and supply blood to the dicks' vein. Even while raping a woman, she won't be wet at first but along the line her body begins to secrete the fluid even with her physical objection.

So if I get an erection or if she gets wet is it still RAPE

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by ubunja(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2017
LessNoise:

thats what we are trying to tell these people: it IS still rape
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by moorevic(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2017
It's called rape because one of the party's' is unwilling even if her kinetic language says otherwise.

LessNoise:

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by SenhorSean(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Yes na..I am a living witness ad anytime I remember how it all went I feel sad cry
My sexy hot neighbor did not only rape me she also disvirgined me.
Her name is Amaka..She is tall,dark,beautiful ad sexy..
she was so obsessed with me..she always bought me lunch ad she wrote me numerous luv letters,but I keep telling her I am not interested after which she will kneel down ad beg me but my No is my No.
So one day as I was returning from the gym Amaka offerd to take me out like she always do,I felt pity for her ad followed her.

Amaka took me to a bar got me drunk ad took me to her apartment,as I enterd her apartment she asked me for sex immediately but I refused.
She went violent ad tried to take of my trousers by force but I struggled with her which got her angry she gave me a very hot slap which made me confused..Before I knew what was happening she wrestled me to the ground removed my trousers ad tore my boxers..She had her way with me for good 1 hour 30min..After the rape she begged me ad bribed me with 1million naira. cry
Gbefun!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Pre Wedding Pictures In Islam Is Haram" - Nigerian Muslim Man Says / One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. / What Is The True Essence Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.