Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,885 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Which Religion first entered Africa? Islam Or Christian? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Religion first entered Africa? Islam Or Christian? (1565 Views)

Do Muslims Truly Understand Islam Or Read Quran / Islam Or Christianity / Who Lied? Islam Or Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Religion first entered Africa? Islam Or Christian? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
You cant use a bible that receives upgrade everywhere to talk about history
Re: Which Religion first entered Africa? Islam Or Christian? by Humanistme: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Anyone can add anything to encyclopedia. If you check the references you will see 'scripture' and 'catholic encyclopedia'. Cant you give me something from a historian just like the way i told you about Muhammed bello who wrote about Queen Amina?

Im quite busy now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/africa/features/storyofafrica/6chapter5.shtml

I don't trust Muhammad bello another Muslim whose head is struck up his ass. go do your research.
Re: Which Religion first entered Africa? Islam Or Christian? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Islam was in west Africa hundreds of years before Danfodio was born. He only served to reform the religion and expand it to some parts of the south west and north central. Islam was in Hausaland even before the time of Bayajidda so stop misleading people. In fact the son of Usman Danfodio, Muhammed bello was the first person to write a history of Queen Amina who as at that time had been dead for almost 2 centuriescheesy.I will come back later to bust more of your lies

Islam came first to west Africa but Christianity was already in Ethiopia and Egypt first before Islamic conquests. the first poster is correct .

1 Like

Re: Which Religion first entered Africa? Islam Or Christian? by Dohgon(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Both Islam and Christianity are corrupt forms of Spirituality. Islam is a response to Judaism while Christianity was concieved by the Romans 60 yeasr after the death of Jeasus. Therefore, it is possible that Islam entered first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth / Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. / Courage From Their Cowardice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.