Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,729 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) (4612 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by ibietela2(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
pcguru1:

Looks like a cheap prewedding photoshoot so they are lucky they didn't spend much

Lol
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
One local or international expertriate has confused her oh. shocked
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by chccho(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
OZORO!!! When u hear/see an Ozoro woman u better RUN..

1 Like

Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by byemx06(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
some girls are wicked .......after spending
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by honey001(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:
She was probably forced to marry the guy or her main boo overseas don renew im interest in her.

I don't think so judging by their pre wedding pixs
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by honey001(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Even after all these pre-wedding pics
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by DrKKK1(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
The juju wey Comrade used to catch the girl don clear for her face. she was asking herself if it was a dream to have agreed to marry him.
if you don't have money to woo a desired woman, then work harder. Any girl will fall at the door step of wealth. Do not resort to using juju because it doesn't last long. Adams and eve went with love, so it is no more, get the money, it answereth everything. love is commodity that money can buy.
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by Jodha(f): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:
na some babes way be datcheesy.ch my dear i dey fine ..i be tag u for one thread wey one guy be dey advertise im big chestcheesy..the ladies weren't thrilled by the chest flauntingcheesy thought u had love it.aghh if to say u dey nearer i for take u flex for Mat ice or Mr Biggscheesy...christmas season but place dey hot with yultide flexingcheesy.no worry i will send small thing for d xmascheesy.

That dry fat chest...I was just too weak to type...the chest weak mhe sotey I no fit type anything...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy.....expecting yhur gift like crazy....#icantwait.... grin grin...
The Christmas just dry this year...God punish Dickson...
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by godfrey01(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
if this is true, then, the guy is an Idiot. ask you lady if she will marry you, before even visiting her parents to fix a date for weddding. the guy is an idiot.... and also the girl is a very big fool for even dressing up and showing up at the traditional wedding..... biggots
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
njideoby:
A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.
She's the one wearing the shoes...

Ur father should have wasted u on the couch instead of impregnating ur mother, personally I believe he regretted it everyday.
Do u know how much he would have wasted on the girl (material and other wise), I would educate u but it will be a waste.
Censor the shit you say before u talk.

2 Likes

Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Strange
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by tydi(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
lol. I heard she found ganja in the man's pants.. cheesy
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
When she know say she go say no why she come dress for this attire Na...she for just tie rappa...go tell them say she no marry...Na the reason why I no like pre wedding pics....one mama for their don nail their wedding for iroko tree....the guy sef fit be the one doing himself
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
honey001:

I don't think so judging by their pre wedding pixs
lol don't let pictures deceive you.there's always a very good reason for a lady to refuse a man marriage at the very last moment.if she was crazily in love with him you think she will refuse him? The babe no feel the guy.she be just wan manage am and probably a third voice don enter her mind.like i said b4 its either her parents forced her to marry the man or her main boo wey break her heart before don signify new interest hence her decision to stop the marriage.
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by JustCurious: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Probably some evil prophecies from her pastor could be at work.
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by RedDistrict: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
After all the expenses
Make she refund the money wey the guy dn spend already, shuoo
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by futurist09: 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Maybe the man started showing off his true colours before the wedding
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by esorison(m): 4:44am On Dec 17, 2017
Something she couldn't cope with it must have been brought to her notice. There is never a smoke without fire.
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by ubunja(m): 5:40am On Dec 17, 2017
not even 1 woman thinks lady is wrong
yet if it was a guy he would be called immature,insensitive and a time waster..
smh.women are trouble

2 Likes

Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

That dry fat chest...I was just too weak to type...the chest weak mhe sotey I no fit type anything...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy.....expecting yhur gift like crazy....#icantwait.... grin grin...
The Christmas just dry this year...God punish Dickson...

Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by Pat081: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2017
If am d guy wot I go do to her men will c her n dey will always run 4her ,
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by njideoby(f): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
donsimo:

Ur father should have wasted u on the couch instead of impregnating ur mother, personally I believe he regretted it everyday.
Do u know how much he would have wasted on the girl (material and other wise), I would educate u but it will be a waste.
Censor the shit you say before u talk.
How old are you? I believe that you must be a secondary school drop-out messing up this forum.
Next time if you do not have a reasonable and well mannered contribution to make in public, please respect yourself and keep quiet.
Lastly stay off my mention!
Re: JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
njideoby:

How old are you? I believe that you must be a secondary school drop-out messing up this forum.
Next time if you do not have a reasonable and well mannered contribution to make in public, please respect yourself and keep quiet.
Lastly stay off my mention!

grin grin grin, you think everyone is stricken with stupidity like you You need solid deliverance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me As A Result Of Me Wanting A Low-budget Wedding / I Lack Self-confidence. Why? / Please Describe This Sister! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.