Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion (690 Views)

She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse / Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by dom80: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2017
My girlfriend and I have been dating for eight month now. When I told her I have feelings for her, she accepted instantly without saying no nor did she give me tough time in getting her.though, she turned every other guys down that came before me but she said yes to me without giving me tough time.does that make her cheap? She can't avoid my romance and sex.she tried to avoid me but she can't when we are together..I love her so much and intend getting marry to her next year but am scared.am scared in the sense that if she can be able to resist other guys since she gave in to me without stress.i consider that as being cheap since I didn't go through stress.guys what is your opinion on this?I no my trend sounds childish but I don't want to make another mistake
Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by SIaye: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2017
My guy na egg brain you get. No single sense.

6 Likes

Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2017
What do guys really want abeg grin.

1 Like

Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2017
ur write up is baseless...she accepted easily but turned down alot of guys bfor u n ur complaining. u said she doesnt resist sex wen wit u,hw can she wen shez so in love wit u

2 Likes

Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by Lovetinz(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Don't bother yourself, you are too young.
Send her contacts to me. cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by SUPERPACK: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2017
then you are cheaper, since you cant control your third leg.

1 Like

Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by oxiide22(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2017
hahaha hahaha

1 Like

Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by coolh3ad(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2017
dom80:
My girlfriend and I have been dating for eight month now. When I told her I have feelings for her, she accepted instantly without saying no nor did she give me tough time in getting her.though, she turned every other guys down that came before me but she said yes to me without giving me tough time.does that make her cheap? She can't avoid my romance and sex.she tried to avoid me but she can't when we are together..I love her so much and intend getting marry to her next year but am scared.am scared in the sense that if she can be able to resist other guys since she gave in to me without stress.i consider that as being cheap since I didn't go through stress.guys what is your opinion on this?I no my trend sounds childish but I don't want to make another mistake

You are suffering from CONFUSION!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by MhizzAJ(f): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2017
grin
Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Op, there's nothing wrong in feeling the way you do. It's only a hypocrite that'd abuse you for thinking she's cheap 'cause men naturally feel that way when a lady makes herself an easy target. To answer your question, she's not cheap if she's not an easy catch to other guys like you've put. She only liked you a great deal that she couldn't resist your offer.

1 Like

Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by kenness(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
This one weak me
Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by blues343(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Wats being cheap dere now. U no dey watch Hollywood Movies. Guy try Grow o abeg.

1 Like

Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by chigoizie7(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
I no know u and housefly who get brain pass
Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by olisehcom(f): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
I want to believe you just felt like opening a thread... And didn't know what to post..
I won't take you serious
Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by Tynasparks(f): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Power of love!!!!!!
Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by Kekx(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ma nigga, you aren't confused.

You are simply allowing the normal reasoning of Nigeria men take over you, she isn't cheap, why did I say so? I did because she turned some men down before you.

If she form, una go vex begin yab am,
If she easily accept, una go begin reason say she cheap.... Nawao
Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by Akinbahm(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Rolex67:
What do guys really want abeg grin.
101% honesty
Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by Petonis(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
ma guy ma guy......ok o
Re: Please Am Confuse.i Need Your Opinion by Akinbahm(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
dom80:
don't know what to say to your ordeal but you sounded like a fuckup boy...

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Who Lost Bf 2 Another Slay Queen,vows 2 Sleep With People's Bf.photos / Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. / Guy Digs Out Temitayo Nathan's 2012 Tweet Where He Threatened To Rape A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.