Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex (11443 Views)

She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? / Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by ArcFresky(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Still pissed till today,
Been nurturing, investing on, and spoiling my baby.
Kept myself to her for 5 years.
Time to meet parents
Only to later find out we were both AS.
You cant imagine how devastated I was.

Very painful, but I have moved on now, just havent found someone yet.

1 Like

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by ifexfree24: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Confused girls everywhere. How can a man talk too much and at the same time keeping malice? Most talkatives express themselves knowingly or unknowingly, they hardly keep malice.

Is obvious your ex is complaining of some character and you term him talkative. Maybe you should give me your number, I promise I won't complain of anything.
rebirthforgoody:

Yeah nne my own is worse.this guy can talk from 1 to 12. The problem with him is that he likes repeating words everyday and enjoy keeping malice.

2 Likes

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
ifexfree24:
Confused girls everywhere. How can a man talk too much and at the same time keeping malice? Most talkatives express themselves knowingly or unknowingly, they hardly keep malice.

Is obvious your ex is complaining of some character and you term him talkative. Maybe you should give me your number, I promise I won't complain of anything.

Hmmm na you sabi
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by johnime: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
fucking
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by kenex4ever(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
He talks like parrot
lol
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by kenex4ever(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Yeah nne my own is worse.this guy can talk from 1 to 12. The problem with him is that he likes repeating words everyday and enjoy keeping malice.
I hate malice with passion. Especially from guys
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by kenex4ever(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Martin0:

Wait oo serious no sexshocked
Abeg talk true?
I mean this question with passion
na ur type those girls they dump because of too much talk.
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by kenex4ever(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
mercy0008:
MY DEAR, HE PROBABLY KNOWS HE WAS TOO BAD. A BETTER GUY COULD MEAN A LOT OF THINGS, ONE WHO RESPECTED HER MORE, LOVED HER MORE OR WHATEVER . ITS GOOD TO TELL ONESELF THE TRUTH.
lies

He simply meant a richer guy.
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by kenex4ever(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Krystalzkris:
you think everyone is as dumped as you? tongue
can you explain your signature to me?
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by kenex4ever(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
ifexfree24:

guy some talkatives keep malice
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
kenex4ever:
I hate malice with passion. Especially from guys

grin
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Martin0(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
kenex4ever:
na ur type those girls they dump because of too much talk.

Do I even care?
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Casmir14(f): 12:26am On Jan 13, 2018
It wasn't our destiny to be together forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics / Condoms Still The Same Prices / How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.