Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex (11446 Views)

She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? / Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by mrajims(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
falconey:
She brought problem even my full year salary cannot solve.
Ehya.... same here bro..... I gotta run for my life
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Krystalzkris(f): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
I didn't love him grin grin
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
cry I give my ex belle come tear race..
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by kajoula(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamSINZ:
She was too damn self centered, jealous and inconsiderate.

plenty of these hungry girls raised by single mother are like that ......so self centered and inconsiderate botches.
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Martin0(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
modik:
. Marriage how?
Na wa for u ooogrin
She wasn't a good material for marriage?
I didn't say sogrin Why are u so quick in asking an assuming question?grin
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by debspauly(f): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah I don renew my intrest again for ur side so I go beging dey observe u from now againgrin
no problem sir Martinez just take things jel jel jel jel jel jel jelly. according to my bro fahz
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by debspauly(f): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin welllll is not what you're thinking oo

just got fed up with his stupidity before i knew it, I also noticed his belie has grown out of shape too. guy the whole thing just frustrate me!!!
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Martin0(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
debspauly:
no problem sir Martinez just take things jel jel jel jel jel jel jelly. according to my bro fahz

Hahahcheesy no wahala madamgrin
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by debspauly(f): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrajims:

chai! see finishing grin
grin
mrajims:

chai! see finishing grin
Lolzzz Omo I no no how e take comot from my mind.
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by debspauly(f): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahcheesy no wahala madamgrin
oga sir anything for your girl you know recession is not smiling.
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Martin0(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
debspauly:
oga sir anything for your girl you know recession is not smiling.

Hahahah nothing for my girl ooogringrin
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by debspauly(f): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah nothing for my girl ooogringrin
lolzzzzzz no yawa
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Martin0(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
debspauly:
lolzzzzzz no yawa
gringringrin
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Dabiridamilare(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
For no reason ooo. ....I just decided to start ignoring her calls and I started to act strange and the girl could not put up with my attitude, and now that I'm over the *for no reason action* the girl is already engaged....
I don't know why, I do have sudden change of perception about someone. ...nd it's really affecting me now.
I can make friend easily at the same time Mar the friendship with my attitude.

3 Likes

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Kentnickole(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
shammahyaro:
there was no chemistry any more... it was not working at all
Physics nko
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Kentnickole(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Krystalzkris:
I didn't love him grin grin
See your big teeth. Why did u move in wt him in the first place?
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Krystalzkris(f): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kentnickole:
See your big teeth. Why did u move in wt him in the first place?
your brain is touching.. Bleep off
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Kentnickole(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Krystalzkris:
your brain is touching.. Bleep off
deceptive punk. Yeye pikin
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Rukkydelta(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
How do people have ex?
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by RealMillennial(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Trust me, you ain't ready to read that story.
Love of my life though, no jokes!
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Krystalzkris(f): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kentnickole:
deceptive punk. Yeye pikin
your idiocy is chronic. Old fool
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by xprimate(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Rukkydelta:
How do people have ex?
After they leave Y
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by xprimate(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Rukkydelta:
How do people have ex?
After they leave W
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by tonyfrancis99(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Infidelity...

We were both guilty but she got caught grin
lol
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ballack1:
she was a liability.always asking for money without contributing anything to life. Abeg run from Negative people.

The way this topi sounds though. Like "APROKO"
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by schumastic(m): 12:30am On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He was a gold digger undecided

Do you still have more gold?
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by haylegbede1(m): 2:13am On Dec 18, 2017
I like sex too much she couldn't stand me
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 18, 2017
d vampires! dey are everywher', as soon as dey see u 'v got a good tin going, dey 'll jump in to say she deserve someone more beta dan u, dey will dissuade her from u and all dat. fvcking vampires, going about disguising as fvck and polluting her mind lyk plague.
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by SenhorSean(m): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2017
long distance.
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Kentnickole(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2017
Krystalzkris:
your idiocy is chronic. Old fool
stupid girluu
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Tynasparks(f): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2017
falconey:
She brought a problem even my full year salary cannot solve.
lmao
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by emmyluizzz: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He was a gold digger undecided
do u have gold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) / Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications / For Men: 11 Ways To Be More Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.