Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? (4662 Views)

Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / Who Is The Most Influential Nairalander Of 2019!! / Who's Your Most Annoying Nairalander Of The Year 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Kekx(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
pocohantas:

No jokes, it works...try it smiley
A method that I have tested, now it's trusted.

Lol, I get, I read opinions from different angles, don't read with sentiment. But I've got some little fvck for those who don't. kiss

seems you've got zero "care" about their feelings
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by lovethchioma(f): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
My Nairalander of the year is myself.
I'm the reason why I keep coming back here... I like myself because I don't allow no one to steal my cool with their stupidity, I like myself because I comment only when I'm supposed to unlike some people who jump from one thread to another... I really wonder what point they are trying to prove. That they are intelligent or what? Like seriously, don't you a have a happy life outside nairaland?

I have a few people that I admire on here because of how intelligent they comment... but currently a few them argue unnecessarily and dish out insults at the slightest provocation and I don't really find it cool at all .. but they claim not to take things on here seriously. Abeg who are you deceiving?

But there a few people I can't help but to acknowledge ... Explorers for his educative threads.
Hannysmilez.. I really admire this lady. I love her perspective to life..i feel she's intelligent too.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
lovethchioma:

I have a few people that I admire on here because of how intelligent they comment... but currently a few them argue unnecessarily and dish out insults at the slightest provocation and I don't really find it cool at all .. but they claim not to take things on here seriously. Abeg who are you deceiving?

lol a lot of people here are actually unhappy in real life , so they are programmed to spit negativity at an slight chance..
well you can always ignore them...
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by lovethchioma(f): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
rasojie:
lol a lot of people here are actually unhappy in real life , so they are programmed to spit negativity at an slight chance..
well you can always ignore them...
Yes, I overlook them. Everyone cant behave in the way I want them to... I understand perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Khodorkovsky(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
My Fvcking favourite nairalander of the year is FvckShiT , this fvcking dude just keep fvcking his hoes and I guess he's got a mutherfucker pretty girl as his fvcking bae who he fvcks like it the fvcking end of the bloodyfucking world. grin grin.

https://www.nairaland.com/fvckshit

He can't make a fvcking comment without using the fvcking word 'fvck'

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Definitely NwaAmaikpe and SalamRushdie

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by olisehcom(f): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Explorer

Larrysun

Frank3:16

Ishilove

Finestboi..
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2017
IamSINZ:
Daniela Okeke sad
cheesycheesy she always dey view ..she never commentscheesy
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
My Fvcking favourite nairalander of the year is FvckShiT , this fvcking dude just keep fvcking his hoes and I guess he's got a mutherfucker pretty girl as his fvcking bae who he fvcks like it the fvcking end of the bloodyfucking world. grin grin.

https://www.nairaland.com/fvckshit

He can't make a fvcking comment without using the fvcking word 'fvck'

That one na the fake fuckshit, the first and the original one hardly comment. His own moniker is fuckshit... As time goes on fvckshit came out, then fuckshiit and some other fuckshiits. I was just laughing the day the original one said he was suprised the day he came online and saw so many fuckshiits grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by IamSINZ(m): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesycheesy she always dey view ..she never commentscheesy

She's such a lovely nairalander smiley

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2017
IamSINZ:

She's such a lovely nairalander smiley

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by KennyID17(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2017
Lalas247:
Lefulefu & KennyID17 kiss

Been a while, and I log-on to see you say I'm ur Nairalander of the year. You are such a sweery grin grin kiss

lefulefu, I sight u grin cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by baZOOKer: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
My homboy
Trapheges, BazOOker, Stiflerdrugs. Ibkaye. List still loading.

#YOLO
bless up Homie
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Radiant1020(f): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
Safarigirl
Explorer
chumzypinky
Decker... Not sure he's still a nairalander though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Amarabae(f): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Explorerss
His threads are entertaining and informative.
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nlander of the year; Atlantia.

Worthy mentions: sheyblaze, preboy and NwaAaikpe.

Divay22.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
anonimi.
Those cartoons though...
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
KennyID17:

Been a while, and I log-on to see you say I'm ur Nairalander of the year. You are such a sweery grin grin kiss

lefulefu, I sight u grin cool
mah niggah! cheesy ..longest time!..how body na?... I must greet u.

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Blakjewelry(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Radiant1020:
Safari girl Explorers chumzy pinky Decker... Not sure he's still a nairalander though
Explorer of course, his thread has depth
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
mynd44 who is your nlander of the year?
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Divay22(f): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
skillful01:
Nlander of the year; Atlantia.

Worthy mentions: sheyblaze, preboy and NwaAaikpe.

Divay22.
I see you... How are you doing dear?
Been a long time?

Scotfree hope you're good?

Supersuave... Awon villa man grin ;DHow is service going... Hope those soldiers are taking good care of you just like i instructed wink

I don't have any particular favorite... Everyone is my favorite kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by SuperSuave(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Divay22:

Been a long time?

Scot.free hope you're good?

Supers.uave... Awon villa man grin ;DHow is service going... Hope those soldiers are taking good care of you just like i instructed wink

I don't have any particular favorite... Everyone is my favorite kiss kiss kiss kiss
The soldiers were a bit friendly and I never passed my boundary. tongue tongue grin

Long time, How have you been?
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Atlantia(f): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
skillful01:
Nlander of the year; Atlan.tia.

Worthy mentions: she.blayze, pre.boy and Nwa.Aaikpe.

Divay22.
Hiya smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Divay22(f): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
SuperSuave:
The soldiers were a bit friendly and I never passed my boundary. tongue tongue grin

Long time, How have you been?
What?
Cross boundary joor i dey your back.. Infact slap any of them if they talk to you the way you don't like sad sad sad and call me straight up after doing that...

Fine fine and you? smiley
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by SuperSuave(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Divay22:

What?
Cross boundary joor i dey your back.. Infact slap any of them if they talk to you the way you don't like sad sad sad and call me straight up after doing that...

Fine fine and you? smiley
Yeee! shocked you sha want me to go back home handicapped ba? your wish won't become a reality.
I juz dey jare. How Xmas go be na?
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Divay22(f): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
SuperSuave:
Yeee! shocked you sha want me to go back home handicapped ba? your wish won't become a reality.
I juz dey jare. How Xmas go be na?
Come back handicap grin grin grin grin
Nah.. That i don't even want cheesy cheesy.

Xmas go be the way he wan be o grin grin people go eat half cup of rice instead of full cup so that 2018 goals go push through o cheesy cheesy cheesy..
But i gat something coming up in that give away thread though smiley
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Divay22:

Been a long time?

Scotfree hope you're good?

Supersuave... Awon villa man grin ;DHow is service going... Hope those soldiers are taking good care of you just like i instructed wink

Hola Diva. I'm doing great. Thanks. How are you? Haven't been here for a long time. Wetin i miss?
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by SuperSuave(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Divay22:

Come back handicap grin grin grin grin
Nah.. That i don't even want cheesy cheesy.
So what do you want?

Xmas go be the way he wan be o grin grin people go eat half cup of rice instead of full cup so that 2018 goals go push through o cheesy cheesy cheesy..
But i gat something coming up in that give away thread though smiley
for real? I gat my eyes on you from now onwardsgrin
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
wel... I'll go for iamsinz. He's the ladies man and a big brother too...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Divay22(f): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
ScotFree:

Hola Diva. I'm doing great. Thanks. How are you? Haven't been here for a long time. Wetin i miss?
I'm okay.. Yeah i noticed
Well you miss the suit way i be wan give you, way my great great grandpa leave for me, i don use am dash grin grin grin grin

And you miss one thread way the girl dey do bonanza for boobs, touch one and suck one for free grin grin

You don plenty things abeg.... How the Xmas wan be na?
Hope say preparations just dey follow order, cos na your canopy i wan enter o cheesy cheesy grin...
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Divay22(f): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
SuperSuave:
So what do you want?
That you be safe and sound.

for real? I gat my eyes on you from now onwardsgrin
Lol.. Awon monitoring spirit grin grin
I gat my eyes on you too, go and gift something there
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Divay22:

I'm okay.. Yeah i noticed
Well you miss the suit way i be wan give you, way my great great grandpa leave for me, i don use am dash grin grin grin grin

And you miss one thread way the girl dey do bonanza for boobs, touch one and suck one for free grin grin

You don plenty things abeg.... How the Xmas wan be na?
Hope say preparations just dey follow order, cos na your canopy i wan enter o cheesy cheesy grin...

grin grinAh! That suit still dey?? Your grandpa didn't tell you i gave it to him just after the civil war! How is he? Greet am for me. Tell am say old soldier dey greet am.

Boobs? I don repend jare!! Now na church i dey stay morning till night... cleaning, sweeping and praying for all of you still in the world grin

The xmas will be lit. Just arrange yourself well, the part starts on friday this week, with a food festival to end on monday the 25th. Eating non stop...and of course drinking. So stop eating from today, so you no go waste food that day o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fine Boys Like Us, Na Them They Rush Us (pic) / How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? / 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.