Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. (2734 Views)

How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by Emasel(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2017
shammahyaro:
I'm currently in a relationship.. it's been 3 years n no sex... life isn't all about copulation

This will only be possible if you're still a virgin
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by shammahyaro(f): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Emasel:

This will only be possible if you're still a virgin
exactly. we both are
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by Emasel(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
shammahyaro:

exactly. we both are

Kudos
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:46am On Dec 19, 2017
shammahyaro:
I'm currently in a relationship.. it's been 3 years n no sex... life isn't all about copulation
You must have cobwebs down there by now. Sha, I have never had sex, I often wonder what sex feels like cry cry
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 19, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
If you do they go say you are there for sex , if you no do they go say something is wrong. What do girls want
even after d all important marriage, s3x is never guarranteed. dia 'll be headaches, hormonal changx, fatigue, pregnancy, toodlers wearing out d woman, emotional violence and so many many tins and it will go on for weeks, and then months evenually, yes! It will come to a point wher' you start thinking if u made d mistake of rushing in too soon or entering too late into marriage. what a man truly and rilli wan is a woman that deeply cares, too considerate and observant and dz gets d man in all senses completely. she just knows how to weild her control over her man to a mutually beneficial point without knowingly or unknowingly over-doing it, thus proving to show that her man needs her and he can't do certain things without her and that he sees her like the extension of himself, and he can't help it. "now who is controling who here?"

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever / She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? / Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.