Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

"Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church (22290 Views)

Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2017
Makuos:

Oga, on the issue of alcohol, you got it wrong. Bible clearly condemned drinking of alcohol not even a moderate of it. Study your bible!!!

Jesus performed His first miracle at a wedding in Cana when He turned the water into wine (John 2). Many Christians try to use this to advocate their liberty to drink wine. They ignore the fact that it is abundantly proven in the Bible that there is more than one kind of wine, and disregard the fact that the O.T. consistently disapproves of alcoholic wine. Priests who ministered in the Tabernacle and those under a Nazarite vow were forbidden to drink alcoholic wine, even on the penalty of death (Num.6:2-3, Lev.10:9-10). All believers in the new covenant are “a royal priesthood” (1Pet.2:9, Rev.5:10).

There were six water pots which held about 27-30 gallons each. This means they would have Jesus making over 162 gallons of alcoholic wine for the wedding guests! Moreover, for wine to become alcoholic, time is necessary for the fermentation process to take place. When freshly made, wine has no alcohol content at all. Because the master of the feast said that the wine Jesus made was “the good wine,” some say this proves that it was alcoholic, when he was actually complimenting the groom on its pure quality.

It appears you don't understand what you are saying, because the word "wine" refers to an alcoho!lic drink. You are confusing yourself.

1 Like

Re: "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Your comments here despite my objective and unsentimental explanation shows your deep hatred for Deeper Life Bible Church. But it doesn't change anything.

Hatred for Deeper Life Bible Church ??

Many ex Pentecostals have no hate for their former churches. They simply bring into the public domain their experiences and observations as former members. If you call this hate, then you are simply being disingenuous. Besides you seem to be more concerned about the Deeper Life brand than the God brand. You are fighting to defend the reputation of a man made organisation.

I heard a lot of unprintable things people used to say and still say about this Church yet it did not stop me joining after I became born again. Despite all the negative propaganda against Deeper Life, multitudes in search of the truth including those who once were critical of the Church and their principles are becoming members on a weekly basis.

So it is all about increasing the membership of your organisation, right? I get it.

However, being a member is not enough, repenting from sin, accepting Christ as Lord and personal Saviour and living a Christian life as taught by Christ and His apostles is what matters. Nobody says that Deeper Life is the only denomination, local Church or Assembly through which a Christian can make it to heaven but this Church stands out by His grace among others. To God be the glory!

Your bolded comment further buttresses the point I made about the Deeperlife 'holier than thou ' arrogance. You segregate yourselves into a position of holiness exclusivity and then get upset when your organisation is labelled a Cult? Yet cuts are apt to claim that they are the only way or one of the very few original ways to get to Heaven. This is so cultic especially when your man of God is infallible in all matters of doctrine just as the Pope is.
Re: "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
JMAN05:

It appears you don't understand what you are saying, because the word "wine" refers to an alcoho!lic drink
. You are confusing yourself.

They are really confused! cheesy
Re: "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church by imolile: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
On the flip side, when they say "your spiritual welfare is our concern" they are not saying but this is the reality Your earthly misery is your own problem
Re: "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church by blackfish(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
dbynonetwork:
I am glad to be a member..

All those social gatherings /clubs (e.g Christ embassy). should take note.....

I cannot go back....
I am on the right track to heaven..
This is totally wrong of you. Tuqn a new leaf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible / 61st Independence: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophetic Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.