Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (34991 Views)

My Girlfriend End Our Relationship Because I Video Her / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by AntiWailer: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2017
Let her go.

You want to waste the productive part of her life hustling ?

And after 8 years u still come up with stories of how u fell out of love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Oxster(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
Guys ain't loyal too. tit for tat.

That's true shaaa,,.there is nothing like true Love or Destined Husbands/Wife
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by lovelylad: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2017
So pitiful but girls don finish for town??

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Dfinex(f): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2017
Rainmania:
But bros with this your English sef, how you been take graduate? Na this English you wan use go further? No wonder you couldn't land a job.
Biko just go into spare parts business. Thank you

But guy why ur life dey like this? ..shey na only u follow waka come?, every other person ignored it and focussed on the issue plaguing the op but u , u come and u say no, u must talk ..

Na wa for u sha

4 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2017
Oxster:

That's true shaaa,,.there is nothing like true Love or Destined Husbands/Wife
Have little issue with a guy that claim he is in love, the next day he jump to another lady, is that love, Anyway true love dey but its rare.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2017
Go and date a girl that is 7 years younger than you.

Onojasteve:
I met the lady in my 100 level in the university, we have graduated and done with our one year NYSC service, I learn photography and have being surviving with it, I couldn't get any better paying job, so I decided to further my studies, and when I told her about my plans, she only said, she wish me well that she can't wait.

That was all, only for friends to start calling me telling me congratulations, was wondering what the. Celebrations until one draw my attention to her facebook wall, she was engaged last night.

Am just so pain and terrify
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Oxster(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
Have little issue with a guy that claim he is in love, the next day he jump to another lady, is that love, Anyway true love dey but its rare.

Rare??....my own optional is that it's doesn't exist @ all self,,cos no Mata what,,One day you meant just get tired of dah person,,I respect married couples that haven't committed adultery b4
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by kaziblake(f): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2017
Sorry about that but when she told you that "she wished you well" you would have reasoned it well.
You know we girls are like flower and I am sure her parent must have pressured her alot...your own will come
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by tsmat(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2017
Onojasteve:
I met the lady in my 100 level in the university, we have graduated and done with our one year NYSC service, I learn photography and have being surviving with it, I couldn't get any better paying job, so I decided to further my studies, and when I told her about my plans, she only said, she wish me well that she can't wait.

That was all, only for friends to start calling me telling me congratulations, was wondering what the. Celebrations until one draw my attention to her facebook wall, she was engaged last night.

Sorry bross but don't ever forget that shit happens
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by sogud(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2017
Onojasteve:

Eyaaaaaaaaah........sry ooooooooooooooo hope u no wound
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by udemzyudex(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2017
I can't blame her and I can't blame you either, she's is a woman and age is not really on her side.

All you have to do now is move on.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

Its not about hustling, date girls with age gap, so by the time they get ready, you would have been prepared, don't date your age mate, date 5-7 years younger

And while you are hustling her side-deek is knacking her apako. I have also seen this

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by davillian(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2017
I don't like it when one person makes a decision in a relationship and it hits one person as a surprise.

When ever such crucial decision needs to be made. It should be discussed 1st.

She should have broke up with him and give him reasons or should have told him she can't wait anymore and have decided to move.
It's heart breaking to b hit with d surprise attack.

4 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Sanchez01: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

at 24 many ladies are very rational, wise and smart. I just quoted that age range randomly sir, you spoke well. More oil on your head
At 24, many are still unrealistic.

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2017
76 percent of Ladies of nowadays have IQ equivalent to 125mb.
Cos i don't know why she can't wait for her fiance to furthermore his education for them to have a better future.But am sure she can wait for 4-6 years looking on to GOD to have her babies of her own.FOR SOME LADIES TO SAY M NA WAHALA BUT IN TIME OF TROUBLE,DEM FIT SAY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TILL INFINITY.
#.HORLADSTAR CARES

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by ACE1010: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2017
My brother you should be thankful that you were dumped at the altar. You will surely gain from this disappointment!!!
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Yahoogirl: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2017
PastorLucifer:
Means she has been fvcking someone else behind your back for years now.

Anyway, take heart. Engagement is not marriage.

She might still remain the Lord of The Rings after 4 years. grin

Just like jupxter did to pocohantas before dumping her after ravishing her pussy for many years.

Fool
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2017
Onojasteve:

BROS she has been double, triple or even mega-dating behind your back. Engagements don't happen overnight except if it is a family-arranged marriage she consented to. I feel your pain but trust me you just dodged a bullet.

Considering our peculiarity, societal and economically, age gap is very vital in dating. It is not only logical that a lady desire to get married from ages 23-27. It is clinically adviceable too.

For a guy who want to build a home with a solid foundation, waiting a little bit longer will not hurt...it's better than rushing down the aisle because of pressure from a spouse. It is even more hurtful to date or crush on a girl and she ends up getting married to someone else before or after graduation.

I WOULD RECOMMEND 6 YEARS GAP ANYDAY, ANY TIME.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by UTEWUOJO: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=Jupxter post=63377583]

Its not about hustling, date girls with age gap, so by the time they get ready, you would have been prepared, don't date your age mate, date 5-7 years younger[/quote
EXACTLY MY POINT SIR, A LADY OF THE SAME AGE CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Worksunlimited: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2017
Onojasteve:

Please for.me to say the right thing, I need to ask you a candid question...

What was the time duration between your break up and her been engaged?
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Worksunlimited: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2017
HORLADSTAR:
76 percent of Ladies of nowadays have IQ equivalent to 125mb.
Cos i don't know why she can't wait for her fiance to furthermore his education for them to have a better future.But am sure she can wait for 4-6 years looking on to GOD to have her babies of her own.FOR SOME LADIES TO SAY M NA WAHALA BUT IN TIME OF TROUBLE,DEM FIT SAY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TILL INFINITY.
#.HORLADSTAR CARES

125mb is you been generous...

They have a brain of less than or equal to 5mb...
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by chii8(f): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Truth be told, his future wife is still in SS3, as in she has not written waec sef

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Worksunlimited: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:

People don't even know that's it's true love, till the person truly in love with the other leaves...

Then you see them looking like dudes returning from.libya..
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by dabonny(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

Its not about hustling, date girls with age gap, so by the time they get ready, you would have been prepared, don't date your age mate, date 5-7 years younger

Bro, you are on point. Two cold honourable for you:
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by makydebbie(f): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2017
Some of you here are so unreasonable!!

Imagine some foolish girls are saying that time is not on her side. She has been cheating on this op for a while or you couldn't figure that out? You think she just met a guy over night who proposed to her and she said yes? Op just move on.

5 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by ola9ja(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2017
Onojasteve:

Probably you don't know what God has done for you, this is what I figured out from your story, during the period of your relationship she was cheating on you without you knowing, the guy that engaged her did not just come out of thin air , she does have a plan B and you never had, that's why you are so pained and terrified, but still be grateful to God that she is gone, believe me that your dreams are so big that she wouldn't have made you achieved it, that's why she was removed from your life, see it this way and see how you will move on with your life without stress.

Brother, can you live with a liar and a cheat? if yes, keep bothering yourself, but if NO - Move on brother.

The moment anyone gets married, he or she begins to come across people who are 10 to 20 times better than there spouse!

if this is true I don't see why you should continue bordering yourself about her. definitely you will feel it because she took you unaware

I am certain that you are going to find someone far more better than her.

I technically broke up with my girlfriend because my instinct tells me from her actions and attitude she is planning a hit, it's also a five year relationship. if I get anything like this your case I wouldn't be surprised, terrified or pained, the question is how sure am I : I am 90% sure, I have started the story already but it's voluminous and am trying to summarize it for easy reading.

Do have a nice day ahead. stay blessed

6 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by AceVentura: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2017
You dodged a bullet!!!

You ex g/f was already two-timing. She was just managing you. Get on with your life.

4 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Brooke60(f): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2017
dollyjoy:
What were you thinking anyway? Your future isn't sure yet and time isn't on her side. She did the only logical thing any sensible human would have done. Move on,your wife is coming.
I wonder ooo
Was he expecting her to wait till he is ready? Guys can be funny.

Congrats to the babe
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Iamrichie: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2017
I won't tell u sorry man cos u don't need it, all u can do 4 ursef is to brace up, move on wt life as if she was from d golden age. Don't even feel remorse 4 losing her unless u don't deserve someone better than her. This is an experience from 7yrs ago n d said girl is still single while I ll be getting married to a more beautiful, better understanding girl.

#selfhateisevil

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2017
chii8:
Truth be told, his future wife is still in SS3, as in she has not written waec sef
Waw!so 125mb (or let say 5mb as worksunlimited put it) ladies plenty on dis forum.This madam just show face with her sarcastic comment
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by showghan(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2017
Bros, work on your English... you will get a good wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It / What Do Girls Mean By Gist Me? / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.