Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) (6256 Views)

The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man / Where Did I Go Wrong My People? / Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by ibkkk(f): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

How so? A serious relationship is PRICELESS these days.

Funny signature
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by moorevic(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2017
Countless number of times.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2017
LMAO,, Here was me thinking bf loved me too much to accept any thrash I do and still apologize to me.. Hian! He showed me pepper ni sha... No one taught me to apologize when I'm wrong.. And that changed my notion of thinking when a guy loves you too much, he'd accept any thrash you do..

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2017
humeeh:
LMAO,, Here was me thinking bf loved me too much to accept any thrash I do and still apologize to me.. Hian! He showed me pepper ni sha... No one taught me to apologize when I'm wrong.. And that changed my notion of thinking when a guy loves you too much, he'd accept any thrash you do..
cheesy grin cheesy Good bad guyz are bae ! They have being using their head in a relationship since 1914
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by habsydiamond(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2017
Saying sorry at the right time can go a long way in a relationship...most marriages collapsed simply because one party is not ready to accept his or her wrong doing and say 'sorry'. But ego will not allow such people to apologize for their wrong action...we can offend one another in many ways through Choice of words, reactions, signals and so on....that 5 letter word is a magic word which strengthen relationships among people..learn to say it today...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by pedrilo: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2017
I apologize sometimes wen im right just for peace to reign cos i love peace.
But if u get used to me apologizing wen i'm not at fault, i'll definitely disappoint and break your hrt

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by sparko1(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Arakunrin, next time just try and do her bidding. Ladies love to be pampered, dassal. Doesn't have a thing to do with her level of maturity. Tune down the volume of your pride wink

Are you kidding me? Your type is the reason ladies act like deme-god! Seriously, I remember a lady asked if she slap me, will I slap her back? I was like before your hand hit your lap, you will be so shocked that!

My brother, if you allow any girl to walk on you because of what both of you will enjoy, how intelligent are you! Imagine a lady that is younger that our last born talking about slapping me, that is why I don't blame some men when they hit their woman!

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Bro, if u weren't a dude, I'd have hugged you #NoHomo.

This is my favourite personal phrase. Most girls and female friends I have always complained I am too proud because I always tell them "I can never apologise if I am not wrong".

Most of my past relationships ended because I refused to apologise. I discovered most times they intentionally annoy you and then play the victim card, using emotional blackmail to get you to your knees. I only wish all men were like this, but too many Pxssyas$ negros ready to lick as$ are hindering the movement.

I stand with you,sire. Bravo
I stand with you too bro.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by IBBG(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2017
before, i thought doing that makes you a gentleman. But now i know better. It will only make you a wimp and make the girl have no respect for the relationship, because she knows you will always swallow her rubbish since she is in control.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by shaybebaby(f): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2017
Guys and girls can be friends, atleast I believe that.

But this girl is plain disrespectful and has no self awareness. It courtesy to be mindful of others and if you must waste your own time, don't do it at the expense of another.

You don't owe her jackshit yet you chose to oblige her out of your own generosity and she is still displaying attitude? Wretched sense of entitlement angry

Kick her ass to the kerb.
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by sparko1(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Bro, if u weren't a dude, I'd have hugged you #NoHomo.

This is my favourite personal phrase. Most girls and female friends I have always complained I am too proud because I always tell them "I can never apologise if I am not wrong".

Most of my past relationships ended because I refused to apologise. I discovered most times they intentionally annoy you and then play the victim card, using emotional blackmail to get you to your knees. I only wish all men were like this, but too many Pxssyas$ negros ready to lick as$ are hindering the movement.

I stand with you,sire. Bravo

Am serious, if a lady feels she's too big for you, then she should carry her pot to the next porter!

God knows if I discover she did something intentionally, even if she apologize, we are done, I still have one calling for the past two week, apologizing after intentionally saying trash, no matter how beautiful you think you are, sorry doesn't work all the times.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
SirMichael1:

The problem with guys is pride and ladies, attention. You get invited with a time frame and you're not dressed up. As if that wasn't enough, you don't know what to wear and haven't taken your bath?? It was you who asked to be taken out, not him.

He feels taken for granted and calls off the date and she wants him to apologize??

I'd rather catch a grenade to save a fly; Pride! wink

grin grin grin grin

What's the point, If you can't respect someone from the beginning, then you both shouldn't even be together. If you are going to an interview, would you be late?

I see nothing wrong in apologizing though, It doesn't mean I would fix another date. I will simply apologize & move on with my life.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
habsydiamond:
Saying sorry at the right time can go a long way in a relationship...most marriages collapsed simply because one party is not ready to accept his or her wrong doing and say 'sorry'. But ego will not allow such people to apologize for their wrong action...we can offend one another in many ways through Choice of words, reactions, signals and so on....that 5 letter word is a magic word which strengthen relationships among people..learn to say it today...

sorry has broken way too many good relationships and marriages, my pastor preached this recently in church

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
MidNightHunter:

cheesy grin cheesy Good bad guyz are bae ! They have being using their head in a relationship since 1914
I'm telling you.. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
humeeh:

Yes, we don't accept any thrash and won't

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

Yes, we don't accept any thrash and won't
Forget, it's not all of you o jae... The more reason I had that notion was the other guy then, before I even get angry, wrong or not, he has apologized already... Some do some don't
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
humeeh:

Forget, it's not all of you o jae... The more reason I had that notion was the other guy then, before I even get angry, wrong or not, he has apologized already... Some do some don't

what's wrong with apologizing before you get angry? You think guys that are like that are stvpid?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by tosyne2much(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Funny stories cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

what's wrong with apologizing before you get angry? You think guys that are like that are stvpid?
I said even if I was the one who's wrong not him sir
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
humeeh:

I said even if I was the one who's wrong not him sir

I know, and that's totally wrong ? I assumed some ladies felt it was romantic

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
MatricNumber:
I had a female friend like that during my service year, she had a fiance back in lagos but we're still banging cos she's a nymphomaniac. Everytime i go over to her side i usually buy stuffs along e.g sliced bread, cheap wine, fruits e.t.c. One day she called me while i was still in my ppa that she's Hot and she needs me, so i got a bike and went straight to her place like that. On getting there the first thing she noticed wasnt my erection but my empty hands and i explained why i couldnt buy anything this time around. Like play like play she change am for me and was expecting me to apologise before we can smash. I endured my hard erection and walked out with my integrity. No way i will beg for kitten in my lifetime. Aint happening
You all come here shouting "Girls are hoes" they are unfaithful, not loyal etc but you go around sleeping your fellow men's girlfriends and fiancees...really?
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

I know, and that's totally wrong ? I assumed some ladies felt it was romantic
Hian! Not in all situations o! Bro that can be a mumu button she will just press anytime she likes, you gotta let her apologize too when she's wrong..
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
My friend, women and time lag are like traffic and weather. one thing you must learn n bear now is that most women don't keep to time, so don't get too angry. as for the apology, its so unfortunate its happened to u too. many a time I have to apologise to my wife even when objectively I know she wronged us, I apologise to keep harmony at home after letting her know how she messed up. take heart papi, women unconsciously thinks they are dolls, so we gat to pamper them!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by WackyJ1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
stupidity:
amen o!!! May God keep them away from our girlfriend. May our girlfriend never fall for their gentlemanliness. May our girlfriend come to their senses whenever they about to part their legs for these type guys. (Speaking in tongues)

Lmao!! Speaking in tongues with P*ssy Juice in your mouth?
Brother, Brother take am Easy o...
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by bitchcrafts: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
sparko1:

Are you kidding me? Your type is the reason ladies act like deme-god! Seriously, I remember a lady asked if she slap me, will I slap her back? I was like before your hand hit your lap, you will be so shocked that!

My brother, if you allow any girl to walk on you because of what both of you will enjoy, how intelligent are you! Imagine a lady that is younger that our last born talking about slapping me, that is why I don't blame some men when they hit their woman!
Na you sabi oh. Don't treat your woman right and watch those who know how scurry her away from you like windstorm. You don't know anything grin
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
humeeh:

Hian! Not in all situations o! Bro that can be a mumu button she will just press anytime she likes, you gotta let her apologize too when she's wrong..

Okay. I get..Lol @ Mumu button
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
All this boys saying they won't apologize to ladies would remain single till the end of time angry

All ladies like been pampered and a bit proudand i've come to accept it.

When my girl does something wrong when we started dating, i apologize to her and later explain to her when she's feeling happy about what she did which she'll eventually apologize for.

She even now apologize to me whenever she does something wrong though it took lots of work grin grin

Sorry is free so why should i be stingy with it.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
phantonce:
All this boys saying they won't apologize to ladies would remain single till the end of time angry

All ladies like been pampered and a bit proudand i've come to accept it.

When my girl does something wrong when we started dating, i apologize to her and later explain to her when she's feeling happy about what she did which she'll eventually apologize for.

She even now apologize to me whenever she does something wrong though it took lots of work grin grin

Sorry is free so why should i be stingy with it.

Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by mercy0008(f): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
I WILL QUARREL WITH MY FIRST BOYFRIEND THEN AND EXPECT THAT HE WOULD CALL ME AND APOLOGISE, WHEN HE DOESNT CALL AND IM MISSING HIM ,I WILL CALL AGAIN AND SAY OOOOO YOU DONT WANT TO CALL ME RIGHT? THE GUY WILL JUST SAY, "YOU WERE WRONG MERCY, AND YOU WONT DIE IF YOU APOLOGISE, IF YOU STILL WANT THIS RELATIONSHIP, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS APOLOGISE AND THEN WE ARE COOL". IF I GET ANGRY AND DROP THAT CALL, HE WILL NEVER CALL. THE DAY I SEND A TEXT SAYING IM SORRY, HE WILL PERSONALLY CALL ME IMMEDIATELY TO TELL ME HOW MUCH HE HAS MISSED ME AND LOVES ME, BUT NEEDS ME TO LEARN THAT AN APOLOGY DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE APPEAR WEAKER OR LESSER.
THAT WAS SINCE 2010, BUT THE LESSON LEARNT NEVER LEFT ME. IM QUICK TO SAY SORRY WHEN IM WRONG, SOMETIMES EVEN THE DRAMA OF KNEELING DOWN COMES TO PLAY.
MEN WANT EMOTIONAL GRATIFICATION JUST LIKE WOMEN, IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE SAYING SORRY SHOULD NOT BE A BIG DEAL, COS THE TIME SPENT BEEFING CAN BE USED MAKING SWEET LOVE INSTEAD. THE IDEA OF WOMEN ALWAYS EXPECTING AN APOLOGY EVEN WHEN THEY ARE WRONG IS ARCHAIC.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
mercy0008:
I WILL QUARREL WITH MY FIRST BOYFRIEND THEN AND EXPECT THAT HE WOULD CALL ME AND APOLOGISE, WHEN HE DOESNT CALL AND IM MISSING HIM ,I WILL CALL AGAIN AND SAY OOOOO YOU DONT WANT TO CALL ME RIGHT? THE GUY WILL JUST SAY, "YOU WERE WRONG MERCY, AND YOU WONT DIE IF YOU APOLOGISE, IF YOU STILL WANT THIS RELATIONSHIP, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS APOLOGISE AND THEN WE ARE COOL". IF I GET ANGRY AND DROP THAT CALL, HE WILL NEVER CALL. THE DAY I SEND A TEXT SAYING IM SORRY, HE WILL PERSONALLY CALL ME IMMEDIATELY TO TELL ME HOW MUCH HE HAS MISSED ME AND LOVES ME, BUT NEEDS ME TO LEARN THAT AN APOLOGY DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE APPEAR WEAKER OR LESSER.
THAT WAS SINCE 2010, BUT THE LESSON LEARNT NEVER LEFT ME. IM QUICK TO SAY SORRY WHEN IM WRONG, SOMETIMES EVEN THE DRAMA OF KNEELING DOWN COMES TO PLAY.
MEN WANT EMOTIONAL GRATIFICATION JUST LIKE WOMEN, IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE SAYING SORRY SHOULD NOT BE A BIG DEAL, COS THE TIME SPENT BEEFING CAN BE USED MAKING SWEET LOVE INSTEAD. THE IDEA OF WOMEN ALWAYS EXPECTING AN APOLOGY EVEN WHEN THEY ARE WRONG IS ARCHAIC.

God Bless you Mercy. Gracias
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by mercy0008(f): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
YOU TOO MY DEAR. THANK YOU
Jupxter:

God Bless you Mercy. Gracias
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
mercy0008:

You are only 1% of ladies that think like this, I guess you need the Guy in question & the Guy doesn't really need you. It's laws of Demand & Supply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? / Ladies: How Low Can You Go? Part One / What Will Be The Body Size And Age Of This Woman.. Pics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.