Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) (6080 Views)

The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man / Where Did I Go Wrong My People? / Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by chinnyonwu(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
I dont think i can. So far I haven't. I have a big ego and your own case is a no brainer for me.
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Jadoskii(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
I don't just understand guys o....a girl will tell u that she az a boyfriend,u will still be pursuing her till she leaves him for u....
When anoda guy start pursuing her nd she finally dumps u...una go start the usual Grammy winning song 'ho's ain't loyal'.....the question is 'are u even loyal'...

2ndly I don't take bullshit from any body especially girls nd I won't apologise for it...I went to eksu to greet my nigga..on awa night out I met a chick 2-3 yrs younger...after introducing myself she was like broda jide thank you for the drinks nd I'm like ' pliz remove the broda'...within two minutes the wey she was slamming that jide sef on me don dey make me vex (well since I was the one that flung my respect ,I didn't care)....bt the one wey vex me pass was wen we were buying suya, I cracked a joke nd she suddenly said 'jide Ur head is not even correct'...I'm like ahhh,are you madd, ewo loshi,if u ever say that rubbish to me again I will deal with you....the moment u just smile like mumu becos of kpekus nd let that shit stick,ure in for bin taken for granted...she told my friend that if I dont apologise I'll never c her again....mtcheww as if dem dey mine gold for her yansshh...few days later I hear 'ko ko ko for my guy door....Una no nid make I explain Aw I take RAMPOPO her system kum shift her cervix join sef....
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by robotix: 1:44am On Dec 19, 2017
bughead:
lol!

Back then when I was dating those black idiots, I do treat them like some piece of shiit and that help me a lot.

The moment you start apologising that's when you are a fool to them! Treat them like some piece of shiit and watch how it plays.

Little beating is advisable thou!
don't give too much and u will be fine. Calls should be limited... Saying I love u should be limited and so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by WackyJ1(m): 2:27am On Dec 19, 2017
mercy0008:
I WILL QUARREL WITH MY FIRST BOYFRIEND THEN AND EXPECT THAT HE WOULD CALL ME AND APOLOGISE, WHEN HE DOESNT CALL AND IM MISSING HIM ,I WILL CALL AGAIN AND SAY OOOOO YOU DONT WANT TO CALL ME RIGHT? THE GUY WILL JUST SAY, "YOU WERE WRONG MERCY, AND YOU WONT DIE IF YOU APOLOGISE, IF YOU STILL WANT THIS RELATIONSHIP, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS APOLOGISE AND THEN WE ARE COOL". IF I GET ANGRY AND DROP THAT CALL, HE WILL NEVER CALL. THE DAY I SEND A TEXT SAYING IM SORRY, HE WILL PERSONALLY CALL ME IMMEDIATELY TO TELL ME HOW MUCH HE HAS MISSED ME AND LOVES ME, BUT NEEDS ME TO LEARN THAT AN APOLOGY DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE APPEAR WEAKER OR LESSER..
MEN WANT EMOTIONAL GRATIFICATION JUST LIKE WOMEN, IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE SAYING SORRY SHOULD NOT BE A BIG DEAL, COS THE TIME SPENT BEEFING CAN BE USED MAKING SWEET LOVE INSTEAD. THE IDEA OF WOMEN ALWAYS EXPECTING AN APOLOGY EVEN WHEN THEY ARE WRONG IS ARCHAIC.

You have spoken some true wisdom on this thread.
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by coolh3ad(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2017
mercy0008:
I WILL QUARREL WITH MY FIRST BOYFRIEND THEN AND EXPECT THAT HE WOULD CALL ME AND APOLOGISE, WHEN HE DOESNT CALL AND IM MISSING HIM ,I WILL CALL AGAIN AND SAY OOOOO YOU DONT WANT TO CALL ME RIGHT? THE GUY WILL JUST SAY, "YOU WERE WRONG MERCY, AND YOU WONT DIE IF YOU APOLOGISE, IF YOU STILL WANT THIS RELATIONSHIP, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS APOLOGISE AND THEN WE ARE COOL". IF I GET ANGRY AND DROP THAT CALL, HE WILL NEVER CALL. THE DAY I SEND A TEXT SAYING IM SORRY, HE WILL PERSONALLY CALL ME IMMEDIATELY TO TELL ME HOW MUCH HE HAS MISSED ME AND LOVES ME, BUT NEEDS ME TO LEARN THAT AN APOLOGY DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE APPEAR WEAKER OR LESSER.
THAT WAS SINCE 2010, BUT THE LESSON LEARNT NEVER LEFT ME. IM QUICK TO SAY SORRY WHEN IM WRONG, SOMETIMES EVEN THE DRAMA OF KNEELING DOWN COMES TO PLAY.
MEN WANT EMOTIONAL GRATIFICATION JUST LIKE WOMEN, IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE SAYING SORRY SHOULD NOT BE A BIG DEAL, COS THE TIME SPENT BEEFING CAN BE USED MAKING SWEET LOVE INSTEAD. THE IDEA OF WOMEN ALWAYS EXPECTING AN APOLOGY EVEN WHEN THEY ARE WRONG IS ARCHAIC.

NICE ONE. WELL SAID. THE SAME THING I DO AND IT WORKS ALL THE TIME. SAYING SORRY WHEN YOU ARE WRONG SHOULDN'T BE A BIG DEAL.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by mercy0008(f): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2017
Yes my dear.
coolh3ad:

NICE ONE. WELL SAID. THE SAME THING I DO AND IT WORKS ALL THE TIME. SAYING SORRY WHEN YOU ARE WRONG SHOULDN'T BE A BIG DEAL.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by mercy0008(f): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2017
Thanks dear.
WackyJ1:

You have spoken some true wisdom on this thread.
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by SeishinSenshi: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
It's amazing how some people think the OP is egotistical and proud, how did y'all come to that conclusion?
Some even played the gender card. She's a female, so? If it was a business meeting would such conduct have been condoned?
Op you have nothing to apologise for. You were disrespected and taken for granted.
I wouldn't have done less. Don't take trash from anyone. Good riddance in my opinion.
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
bughead:
one day you will beat that wife of yours to pulps, trust me!

I know men like you
wow! and there my friend, you are absolutely "spot on"

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by kachiz(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
MatricNumber:
I had a female friend like that during my service year, she had a fiance back in lagos but we're still banging cos she's a nymphomaniac. Everytime i go over to her side i usually buy stuffs along e.g sliced bread, cheap wine, fruits e.t.c. One day she called me while i was still in my ppa that she's Hot and she needs me, so i got a bike and went straight to her place like that. On getting there the first thing she noticed wasnt my erection but my empty hands and i explained why i couldnt buy anything this time around. Like play like play she change am for me and was expecting me to apologise before we can smash. I endured my hard erection and walked out with my integrity. No way i will beg for kitten in my lifetime. Aint happening

Hahahahaha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... / She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) / Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.