Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members (6111 Views)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members by GeeCee(m): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2010
Pointblank response;
U are being idiotic 2 continue 2 stay in dis relationship. All d handwriting points 2 d fact dat d guy does not want 2 get serious with u. I den wonder @ wat level of stupidity u operate 2 keep holding on. I u were my sista, i wuld have given u a strong slap if u were in my presence sayin all dis; mayb dat will bring dat ur senses.
D guy does not love u & is not hidin it; it is left 4 u 2 get wise.
Re: We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members by bournvita: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2010
GeeCee:

Pointblank response;
U are being idiotic 2 continue 2 stay in dis relationship. All d handwriting points 2 d fact dat d guy does not want 2 get serious with u. I den wonder @ wat level of stupidity u operate 2 keep holding on. I u were my sista, i wuld have given u a strong slap if u were in my presence sayin all dis; mayb dat will bring dat your senses.
D guy does not love u & is not hidin it; it is left 4 u 2 get wise.

I love you for these
Re: We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members by mukina2: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2010
Jenny

what happened again?
Re: We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members by bournvita: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2010
Nothing muki, sorry, because i have been posting with these ID i sometimes forget that im back as jenny,i just log on

Ok i will write jenny on my lappie screen now grin
Re: We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members by mukina2: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2010
lol ok.
Re: We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2010
Offtopic pardon me

BTW muki, you promised to make me a super mojo mod if i bring peace and quiet to this forum, take a look around, have you seen Busy_Body looking for trouble again? I shut her up forever Take a look around again, how many times have you seen women trying to defile honourable reverend debosky, with "debo i love you" or "debo come wash my undies for me" ?even busta, i completely uprooted her and threw her out of this forum, take a look again "Have you seen sauron flirting with tope2000 again" ? even the so called tumfool abi tumfulu has been caged and sentenced to continous love making for the rest of his life bail not granted, FL gators eyes have been brought down,she no longer asks for lexus jeep from them males on this forum any more,all this i did and all thanks to my wonderful award(nobel price peace maker)
cool
So where is my reward? angry
Re: We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2010
^^^ lwkmd!!
Re: We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members by mukina2: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2010
jennykadry:

Offtopic pardon me

BTW muki, you promised to make me a super mojo mod if i bring peace and quiet to this forum, take a look around, have you seen Busy_Body looking for trouble again? I shut her up forever Take a look around again, how many times have you seen women trying to defile honourable reverend debosky, with "debo i love you" or "debo come wash my undies for me" ?even busta, i completely uprooted her and threw her out of this forum, take a look again "Have you seen sauron flirting with tope2000 again" ? even the so called tumfool abi tumfulu has been caged and sentenced to continous love making for the rest of his life bail not granted, FL gators eyes have been brought down,she no longer asks for lexus jeep from them males on this forum any more,all this i did and all thanks to my wonderful award(nobel price peace maker)
cool
So where is my reward? angry
grin grin grin grin LoL you wont kill me grin grin grin
The badge is Yours . you can have it grin
Re: We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members by misscool: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2010
just follow ur heart and put on ur thinking cap
Re: We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members by Duniverse(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2010
misscool:

just follow your heart
Re: We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members by queeneve: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2010
Grinning devilish smile grin
Re: We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members by askwomen: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2012
If you need some dating www.askwomendatingadvice.com is always happy to help. Tell him how important it is to you that you meet his family. You must communicate and feel OK doing so.
Re: We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members by Cchikelunkechi(f): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
Chaiiiiiiiii nne what are u waiting for ? Just dump him and find ur way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Clothing Ideal For Female School Teacher To Wear? (pic) / Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. / When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.