Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene (646 Views)

Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by lovelylad: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
An unemployed Nigerian man, Chijinkem Ugwuanyi, has shown a great display of honesty after he returned N566,000 he picked up from an accident scene.

A Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, who shared the story on social media, said Chijinkem Ugwuanyi, a 2012 graduate of Psychology from Enugu State University of Science and Technology, called him to inform him of the money and help search for the owner and he advised him on what to do.
Yesterday, Chijinkem located the owner, an accident victim who was going to the market to buy keke spare parts. Surprisingly, Chijinkem picked the money 7th December and did not bother to count it until yesterday when it was returned.
Speaking with LIB, Chijinkem said;

‘It happened on December 7th. I was walking along University road in Nsukka, I saw an accident scene. I took them to the hospital and I paid N38, 600 as deposit for doctors to start treating them until their people come and take them to the hospital. I left and went back to the accident scene. On getting there, I saw something on the floor. I touched it and discovered it was money. On the money envelope was a note. Upon investigation, I discovered that the money is meant for a petrol dealer who gave one of his boys money to buy Keke spare parts. It was while the boy and another person was going to buy the spare parts that they had an accident. Yesterday, I called them together and gave the petrol dealer, sitting on the left in the pictures, the money”.

Gist from http://gistreel.net/unemployed-nigerian-man-returns-n570k-saw-accident-scene/

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by sKeetz(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin
Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by harry2sexy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Are you kidney me?
Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by lovelylad: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
So cute of him shocked
Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by biacan(f): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
What a good way to end the year...... I bet 99% of guys on these forum can't do the same........#BROKEGUYS
Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by sinaj(f): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Name checkers will soon arrive grin

He is so honest like me wink

God bless him

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by iykekelvins(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Na why them give am the money make him use snap, like say na thief him thief am.
Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by Khd95(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rochas bikonu create ministry of honesty and trustworthy and employ this guy as the commissioner
Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by Ramwab94(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Such an honesty personified homo sapien!!!
Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by habsydiamond(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
A man with the fear of God......people go lash u but no answer them.......Ur reward is not on earth but in heaven....keep up the good work....
Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by Tynasparks(f): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Khd95:
Rochas bikonu create ministry of honesty and trustworthy and employ this guy as the commissioner
i concur
Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by tashashiel(f): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pray dat am not your wife or sister !
Lol grin
Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by Oxster(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
This one is STUPID
Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by Gofwane(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Impressive!!
Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by HARDLABOR: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
An unemployed Nigerian man

When ur village ppl finally get's u

For im mind nw im go tink say dem go compensate am with beta
moni

Chai! 4 dis Dec period
Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by CheedyJ(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
I returned over 700k I found in my dream... Nice one ,statue 4dat man
Re: Unemployed Nigerian Man Returns N566k He Saw In An Accident Scene by miracool946: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
HARDLABOR:

When ur village ppl finally get's u
For im mind nw im go tink say dem go compensate am with beta moni

Chai! 4 dis Dec period
My man

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs He Wants To Get Away From You But Doesn’t Know How To Tell You / How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition / My Naked Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.