Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) (3077 Views)

Is It Wrong To Compliment The Looks Of Female Soldiers / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why (2) (3) (4)

Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by hungrynigerian: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
What do you guys think? watch out for the next big thing in naija!

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by Synzu(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
But why?? You even had to tint your hair?

You look like burnt suya with pepper on top sad

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by squash47(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
U be like motuary attendant

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by hungrynigerian: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
Synzu:

guy na you sabi o
Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by hungrynigerian: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
squash47:
U be like motuary attendant
and wetin you resemble?
Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by Nutase: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
You look like one of the runners up for that weird competition that held in Zimbabwe recently.

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by MatricNumber(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
I dont know how amazing your voice is but your appearance is not up to par. If you sing real good and i mean real good you can make it. Money has a divine way of changing people's facial looks, orezi was a little bit better than you before fame.

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
It's okay, its fine.
I comment my reserve grin.
Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by deeLima86(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Synzu:

Guy abeg nor come use laff tire my belle grin

hungrynigerian:

guy na you sabi o

Even the op come funny pass with him response.
Heehehehehehehehehehe
Abeg my guy nor mind dem follow your dream

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by xynerise: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Joker....that is not him
Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by SuperSuave(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
MatricNumber:
I dont know how amazing your voice is but your appearance is not up to par. If you sing real good and i mean real good you can make it. Money has a divine way of changing people's facial looks, orezi was a little bit better than you before fame.
The only reasonable reply so far

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by Gofwane(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin grin grin see op eyes red like break light of Peugeot 504

You don go smoke dried ewedu leaves baa?? cheesy cheesy

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by haylegbede1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Well, from the pix up there you definately don't have the look.

And for the voice I hope it is as good as yu have affirmed. With a good voice and good music the look won't even matter

But on the other note, with your look, yu might just be one of the best fuji musicians grin

I'm being honest

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by habsydiamond(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Synzu:

lolzzz.....why na....if he offend him B4 shey be na to call am to one side make Una settle am man to man Na...this one too much...n
Burnt suya with pepper... haaa.... grin grin grin
Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by IfeomaRash(f): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
This man has come again with this his abero face.Pls sir don't go into music.I assure you that ur face will scare away even the microphone not to talk of us ur will be fans.To make matters worse you come dye ur hair again

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by Merryglad(f): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Synzu:

hahahahaha chai bros you wicked

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
good luck.
you look perfect....and am sure you'll be the next big thing gringrin
the next big thing of nothingtown gringrin
the next big thing of loosersville gringrin
Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by Dezzy1636(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
U can make it
Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by Sheun001(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Chai!! grin grin
Lwkmd!!! Oh Blackhawk03 comman see oh embarassed

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by smartpyzee(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
hungrynigerian:
What do you guys think?
watch out for the next big thing in naija!
tf

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by Lalas247(f): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2017
Oh baby e
Pepper dem gang oya o baby ... hair on fleek oya o baby grin

Jesu Christie .... lefulefu wa jo ... niqqa wa ti land grin otun shey hair tint ... O pari ..O ti tan grin

Thanks Op you got er body here creasing up ...

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2017
;;;;
Synzu:

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Oh baby e
Pepper dem gang oya o baby ... hair on fleek oya o baby grin

Jesu Christie .... lefulefu wa jo ... niqqa wa ti land grin otun shey hair tint ... O pari ..O ti tan grin

Thanks Op you got er body here creasing up ...
im swag dey on point cheesy
Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by DrDreWise: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2017
Synzu:

This is the funniest comment all year!

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by arleck(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2017
hungrynigerian:
ahahahaha! grin
Ebu Onye Ara grin ! YOU a madt fellow cheesy
Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by arleck(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Just look at his bald hair, na Ikeja Inside be that o!. grin

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by fernandooleku(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2017

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by skyhighweb(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2017
hungrynigerian:
pm me wen ready my music studio ready for u
Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2017
You are so handsome..... you're ladies men cool
Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by ceezarhh(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
it shall not be well with whoever did this to you...

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by ceezarhh(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Synzu:

you're evil!...

Re: Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) by Synzu(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
ceezarhh:
you're evil!...

Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) / "Husband Does Not Like Having Sex With Her Through The Vagina" - Woman Cries Out / My Husband Sleeps With My Maid