Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? (3252 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2017
Ladies, how much must a guy earn for him to be eligible to date/court/marry you?

Can you marry a very good guy with great potential that earns around 40k monthly?

Let us know the pay grade a guy should earn to qualify for your attention.

A. 35-50K

B. 50-100K

C. 100-200K

D. 200K-300K

E. Above 300k

Take this survey seriously, you just may be drawing the attention of your future partner...

Out... cool
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2017
Cc: lefulefu

Cc: Martin0

Jump in my guys
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by habsydiamond(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2017
I don park for here waiting for the lady to comment...if u pick 300k I go sound u hot ...... complete am ursef
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Any/none of the above.

I require other things not listed in there. Eg, can't be unemployed, must have something doing and he must be dedicated to it as well. Hardworking wherever and whenever the tasks demand it.

So as long as that criteria is met, his income means nothing to me.

I have my own hands, can earn my own money thank you.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2017
And you know I'm not bullshîtting wink
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Kekx(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Does level of earning determine a man eligibility and worthiness of marriage?
Just asking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by debssycharles(f): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2017
If he falls into any of the options I OK by me. Provided he S sincere on Hw much he earns monthly.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by pedrilo: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

Just asking.
are u kidding me? never under estimate the place of finance in marriage as a man.

1 Like

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by pedrilo: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
Any/none of the above.

I require other things not listed in there. Eg, can't be unemployed, must have something doing and he must be dedicated to it as well. Hardworking wherever and whenever the tasks demand it.

akuko. na so una dey talk
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2017
pedrilo:
akuko. na so una dey talk
Not my fault if you have been hanging out with the wrong crowd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Kekx(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2017
pedrilo:
are u kidding me? never under estimate the place of finance in marriage as a man.

I didn't underestimate.

Just asked a question, which I wouldn't mind to get a civil answer.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Marcelo290(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2017
Why is that we find 'self acclaimed' good girls on the media but the reverse is the case in reality?

1 Like

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2017
Speaking for myself, I can date a guy who earns any amount but can't marry one who earns below a 100K. We both have to bring something reasonable to the table inorder not to live in the cycle of poverty. I stopped doing silly things for love long ago. The world isn't black and white so let's face reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

Just asking.
Nope, but it's a factor when considering bringing babies into the world.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by coolh3ad(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2017
kimbraa:
Speaking for myself, I can date a guy who earns any amount but can't marry one who earns below a 100K. We both have to bring something reasonable to the table inorder not to live in the cycle of poverty. I stopped doing silly things for love long ago. The world isn't black and white so let's face reality.

GBAM!!!. You know something.......
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2017
Marcelo290:
Why is that we find 'self acclaimed' good girls on the media but the reverse is the case in reality?
Because you are what you attract in real life.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
Any/none of the above.

am all you are looking for shaybebaby
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2017
amani63:
am all you are looking for shaybebaby
Too bad, I'm taken already.

1 Like

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2017
coolh3ad:

GBAM!!!. You know something.......
100k income is on the average, and I'm going to go on family planning 'till we could boost of a stable income before bringing kids to the world.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by pedrilo: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

I didn't underestimate.

Just asked a question, which I wouldn't mind to get a civil answer.
never under estimate the place of finance in marriage as a man is not civil enough I guess
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Marcelo290(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
Because you are what you attract in real life.
Stale.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by pedrilo: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Not my fault if you have been hanging out with the wrong crowd.
Really? So who takes the blame for keeping you away from me then?
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2017
pedrilo:
Really? So who takes the blame for keeping you away from me then?
You, I'm afraid.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2017
Marcelo290:
Stale.
Did I touch a nerve?
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Too bad, I'm taken already.
woo
I can see
No problem dear
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Marcelo290(m): 9:57am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Did I touch a nerve?
Lol how can, that saying doesn't reflect reality, doesn't mean I don't have really nice ladies in my life.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by mercy0008(f): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
We can start with C since i will be working myself.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2017
amani63:
woo
I can see
No problem dear
But don't worry, she's out there.
It may sound cliche but two heads are really better than one.
I get that society puts a big responsibility on men regarding finances but look for someone willing to work to achieve the same dreams as yourself.

The beginning might not ideal but sharing the same dreams means you both work towards the same goal.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Kekx(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Nope, but it's a factor when considering bringing babies into the world.

Nice point, you mean factor for which party?

Both, I guess
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2017
Marcelo290:
Lol how can, that saying doesn't reflect reality, doesn't mean I don't have really nice ladies in my life.
Define nice ladies.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by pedrilo: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

You, I'm afraid.
Just what I thought.
"You" have always been afraid to look for me. Lol
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Kekx(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2017
pedrilo:
never under estimate the place of finance in marriage as a man is not civil enough I guess

It's now a civil answer sir, but not a direct answer and explanation to my question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Tempted To Go And Meet My Houseboy To Lubricate Me On Bed / Former Prostitute Reveals How She Had Sex Romp With Police Officers - Photos / A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.