Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari (26645 Views)

I’ll Continue As Baba Go Slow Until I Retrieve Every Stolen Money – Buhari / I Don’t Know How To Make Money – Buhari / I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by tammie24: 5:51am On Jan 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Gbam !!! Even the dullard has confessed himself that he doesnt know how to make money thereby giving credence to the fact I have alway maintained on this forum that Buhari lacks any ability to develope a vision and hone it to life which is the primary hallmark of all great leaders ... What the dullard has said in essence is that he cannot spot opportunities and cannot add value to anything but would rather go around begging and borrowing from others with vision which might be the reason his govt has gone on a borrowing spree since his ascension in the exalted office of President. When I say there is no Nigerian that is not smarter than the president believe me .
hahaha...

Exactly
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2018
spafu:
[ ME: And you expected him to make money for Nigeria? A man that earned money (salary) as a minister of petroleum in the 70s, as governor and then head of state, could not save and build a house but had to borrow, what a man? Do you still wonder why he has been borrowing to finance the budget since he got into office? He doesn't know how to make money, simple.

Bill Clinton had to join with his wife to borrow money to buy a house after his presidency. That's after ruling the richest country in the world.
Yet Nigerians expect any public official to retire rich after earning poor salary. We the people are the ones responsible ultimately for the corruption ravaging our land, we accept it, embrace it and worship it
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2018
thewritingtodo:

Read your words again carefully, but this time, replace the person of buhari with your father or pater familias. Imagine what debt he would have driven you and your siblings into, all in the name of being a stand up Nigerian. It is the duty of a GOOD parent to leave an inheritance for their children, not debt, biko nu.

Including stealing other people's money to give you a good life. .....hmmmk
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by spafu(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2018
Ovamboland:

Bill Clinton had to join with his wife to borrow money to buy a house after his presidency. That's after ruling the richest country in the world.
Yet Nigerians expect any public official to retire rich after earning poor salary. We the people are the ones responsible ultimately for the corruption ravaging our land, we accept it, embrace it and worship it
Guy leave that story. Owing a house is one of the cheapest thing to do even with the salary of a civil servant talk much more of a man that was Governor, Minister, Head of state, Chairman of PTF and now President. He had to borrow to buy his presidential form yet his son, whom he sent to school abroad owns a power bike that is more than five times the amount. And his wife leave large.
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2018
spafu:

Guy leave that story. Owing a house is one of the cheapest thing to do even with the salary of a civil servant talk much more of a man that was Governor, Minister, Head of state, Chairman of PTF and now President. He had to borrow to buy his presidential form yet his son, whom he sent to school abroad owns a power bike that is more than five times the amount. And his wife leave large.

Can you explain how a civil servant earning 2.5 million a year will own a 400 million mansion in Abuja, one in Park view, Lekki, a vacation home in London, and sent three kids to school in European universities?

Bear in mind a civil servant is not allowed to engagenin any business apart from farming. What did the above civil servant plant to generate such money that professional farmers have not planted
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by thewritingtodo(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Ovamboland:

Including stealing other people's money to give you a good life. .....hmmmk
My post must've come out wrong because a lot of people have taken it out of context.
I am not justifying stealing or engaging in any vice just to make sure a parent leaves an inheritance for their children, rather, I meant to say that it is natural for parents with character, honour and GOOD reputation, to leave or bequeath an inheritance for their children as seen in Prov13vs22. They must work hard, not steal, in order to achieve this. They must lay up treasures, not debt, in order to achieve this. In all, they mustn't soil their hands to achieve this. God help us all.
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2018
thewritingtodo:

My post must've come out wrong because a lot of people have taken it out of context.
I am not justifying stealing or engaging in any vice just to make sure a parent leaves an inheritance for their children, rather, I meant to say that it is natural for parents with character, honour and GOOD reputation, to leave or bequeath an inheritance for their children as seen in Prov13vs22. They must work hard, not steal, in order to achieve this. They must lay up treasures, not debt, in order to achieve this. In all, they mustn't soil their hands to achieve this. God help us all.

Tell us how what Buhari gave his children is not good inheritance from a Nigeria civil servant to his children. About three houses and top notch education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust / Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ / Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.