Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari (26646 Views)

I’ll Continue As Baba Go Slow Until I Retrieve Every Stolen Money – Buhari / I Don’t Know How To Make Money – Buhari / I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by mccoy47(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Shameless talk

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by MaziOmenuko: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Unfortunately, Sir, things have changed rapidly since the last time you occupied a public office. Now politics is a career and the crooks that have hijacked it turned it to a money-making machine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by dahmie2013: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2017
My president is a clown! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by aolawale025: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Maybe that's why he thinks every rich person is a looter

8 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by sureheaven(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2017
God bless U my able president. Those waiting for Atiku to come so they can and be rich will die poor because Atiku will not president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Mayydayy(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2017
U
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2017
They will attack you like mad...
But them with all their r money making skills, can still not boast of LGa councillor.
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by bart10: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2017
This man do dey tire to lie undecided
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by policy12: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2017
From the way our economy is been run by ur administration, we definitely know u don't know how to make money,but if its to waste on ur medics and travel up and down like Ajala u definitely know how to waste it.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by UncleSnr(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2017
What are you good at then?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Stylz69(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2017
Be lying to yourself.
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by lovethchioma(f): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2017
Of course you are not good at making money.. the only thing you're good at is making empty promises you very well know you can't fulfill.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by tydi(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2017
I didnt care to read, honestly, but bubu is really high on that his nunu again, femi will not tell us this now... lol

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by youngreezy(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2017
givan:
shocked

Nepotistic cow man

*modified*

God y did I leave my house on the day of that election?
What have I brought upon myself n my neighbors?
God can you fast forward 2019 to be tomorrow? Biko nu,,,
abi? When Buhari go commot for seat and arsene wengger contract go expire.. Oboi I go celebrate die
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by chuks34(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2017
“Everybody likes money but I am not very good at making money
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by enemyofprogress: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Baba too dey blow lies and all liars will go to hell
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Threebear(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
There is no shame in that

We already know you are a dullard
How you lied your way to Aso rock is a mystery
Your head is empty
You know nothing

150 cows in 2015
150 cows in 2017
grin Chill na

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by eagleeye2: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:

That won't be hard
I can teach you better ways and style of sleeping without a dime
Try it you won't regret it
Complements Sir. Your days of hibernating are over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by israelmao(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2017
That is why Nigeria is where it is today because of your intellectual deficiency and lack of basic requirement for management.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by lastempero: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2017
No wonder we dived into recession immediately u took over.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2017
It was already obvious that President Buhari does not know how to make money. It is sad that a non economic savvy became head of state of the biggest african economy, but it is the reality, and even Thomas the Doubter will agree with this after almost 3 years of economic nonsense in Nigeria.

However, I think this declaration of Buhari is politically motivated. In my opinion, Buhari is trying to campaign for Atiku. He knows most people don't like him. By saying what he is not, people may directly look for his contrary, that is a man that is well versed in money making. At this time it is Atiku.

I can be wrong, but there is no coincidence in politics. It could well be that Buhari (or his team) have opted for Atiku as their lesser evil. I stand to be corrected though.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by 36STATES: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2017
So he's no more a tenant in Abuja? So the Abuja mansion is his property?

This evil corrupt coup plotter has zero credibility. You don't know how to make money...that's why you hate those that know how to make it?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by ajani1978(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2017
givan:
shocked

Nepotistic cow man

*modified*

God y did I leave my house on the day of that election?
What have I brought upon myself n my neighbors?
God can you fast forward 2019 to be tomorrow? Biko nu,,,
Never too late you can ask for your vote returned from INEC another option is to hang yourself because 2019 is far for you to wait for.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Bolster(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2017
As a matter of fact, that's one of the qualities Nigerians sees in him.

Nigeria as a country doesn't necessarily need a politician who knows how to make or acquire personal fortune. What we need is a patriotic Nigeria who isn't motivated by personal aggrandizement and wealth accumulation.

In a country where public office is guarantee way to become rich, If someone who's held several public offices had to borrowed to build his houses then such person has lived an exemplary life.

Today in Nigeria, there's NO politician, I repeat, no politician that can boldly say the something President Buhari said.

It is no surprise that the world is admiring this rare of man, a rare gem in the public service, a man who can proudly and boldly said:

"I came into this world with nothing and I will leave with nothing, why should I steal?"

And why should anybody who is sensible, morally responsible, religiously upright and patriotic ever want to steal the commonwealth of close to 200 million people?

God bless President Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Promiseisaac(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2017
na why u dey make our economic dry and dey steal nigeria money and ur apc govt come dey loot the money join!
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by eagleeye2: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2017
36STATES:
So he's no more a tenant in Abuja? So the Abuja mansion is his property?

This evil corrupt coup plotter has zero credibility. You don't know how to make money...that's why you hate those that know how to make it?
Thought I was the only one that saw that.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by AreaFada2: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2017
Well the man is being honest. Not that we didn't know that already.

Maybe deep down he's not money-orientated and ought to live a simple quiet life. But has been an opportunist who could not resist the lure of power.

But his admission sums up why he doesn't know that investors need an enabling environment. Since he does not strive to make money, he cannot understand the struggles and anxieties of investors and prospective ones. Even when told by experts, it will remain just a theory to him.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by comrChris(m): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:

That won't be hard

I can teach you better ways and style of sleeping without a dime

Try it you won't regret it
Where have u been?

Hope you have gotten your BMC christmas bonus
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Oponel1962: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2017
After death, judgement.. It is not what you say but what you do that God will judge.
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by shino62: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2017
GEJDHERO:
Useless Vindictive President
. Ahh!! E still de pain you? Abeg you go die, mtchew.
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Oponel1962: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2017
After death, judgement.. It is not what you say but what you do that God will judge. I rest my case.
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by hooklover: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2017
Bolster:
As a matter of fact, that's one of the qualities Nigerians sees in him.

Nigeria as a country doesn't necessarily need a politician who knows how to make or acquire personal fortune. What we need is a patriotic Nigeria who isn't motivated by personal aggrandizement and wealth accumulation.

In a country where public office is guarantee way to become rich, If someone who's held several public offices had to borrowed to build his houses then such person has lived an exemplary life.

Today in Nigeria, there's NO politician, I repeat, no politician that can boldly say the something President Buhari said.

It is no surprise that the world is admiring this rare of man, a rare gem in the public service, a man who can proudly and boldly said:

"I came into this world with nothing and I will leave with nothing, why should I steal?"

And why should anybody who is sensible, morally responsible, religiously upright and patriotic ever want to steal the commonwealth of close to 200 million people?

God bless President Buhari

Ur brain is not working well.

If money is not made how will economy grow how will ylthere be jobs..

If ur boss tell u he does not no how to make money and u can't get paid won't u look elsewhere??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ / Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun / Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.