Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari (26648 Views)

I’ll Continue As Baba Go Slow Until I Retrieve Every Stolen Money – Buhari / I Don’t Know How To Make Money – Buhari / I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by thewritingtodo(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2017
Esseite:
No disrespect sir... its usually called LAZY..

If the populace dont struggle hard to put money in the treasury, how then do we survive...

If we didnt have crude oil, how then would you lead us to eldorado...

Imagine your father saying, i dont know how to make money?

This is a statement that should never be said of a leader.

Goodluck Jona right now:

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Foxy4luv(f): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2017
So sad..... we are finished �

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by nightingalee: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2017
Failed attempt at honesty.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by shino62: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2017
UncleSnr:
What are you good at then?
fighting kwarapsion. grin
UncleSnr:
What are you good at then?
fighting kwarapsion.
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2017
Why vindicating your antagonists always Baba? Haba! This is just a simpler way of defining "The Recessionist" nah!
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by hooklover: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2017
AreaFada2:
Well the man is being honest. Not that we didn't know that already.

Maybe deep down he's not money-orientated and ought to live a simple quiet life. But has been an opportunist who could not resist the lure of power.

But his admission sums up why he doesn't know that investors need an enabling environment. Since he does not strive to make money, he cannot understand the struggles and anxieties of investors and prospective ones. Even when told by experts, it will remain just a theory to him.

With his dull brain how can he understand the intrcases of making money

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by mrskillz: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2017
If my president does not know how to make money, then I wonder how he want to make the country rich

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by smogup: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2017
Big ugly lier.

How come all your children schooled abroad?

How come he had been traveling abroad for treatment before he became the President

Pls tell us another lie. Only zombies will believe this.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by anyicash(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2017
If one can't make money and carter for his family no need to call him a father, d same way if one can't make money and stabilise the economy for his citizenry...is that person worthy to be a President?. He just confirmed that.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by nightingalee: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2017
Failed attempt at honesty. Plus, zero sense made.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by cooltola(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by spafu(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2017
[ ME: And you expected him to make money for Nigeria? A man that earned money (salary) as a minister of petroleum in the 70s, as governor and then head of state, could not save and build a house but had to borrow, what a man? Do you still wonder why he has been borrowing to finance the budget since he got into office? He doesn't know how to make money, simple.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by blacid: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2017
[url]MYH[MYJOBMAG.COM/url]
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by thewritingtodo(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Bolster:

Nigeria as a country doesn't necessarily need a politician who knows how to make or acquire personal fortune. What we need is a patriotic Nigeria who isn't motivated by personal aggrandizement and wealth accumulation.

If someone who's held several public offices had to borrowed to build his houses then such person has lived an exemplary life.

Read your words again carefully, but this time, replace the person of buhari with your father or pater familias. Imagine what debt he would have driven you and your siblings into, all in the name of being a stand up Nigerian. It is the duty of a GOOD parent to leave an inheritance for their children, not debt, biko nu.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by seguno2: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Does anyone know if this is why Buhari turned the prosperity handed over to him into recession within six months?
What a record.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Get This Amazing Beat For Free !!! (Prod By Double Six) @doublesixbeats

In the spirit of Christmas, Nigerian super producer Double Six gives out this very lovely instrumental for FREE !!!
It's a mid-tempo dance beat for y'all to rock to.

https://www.reverbnation.com/doublesix/song/28516892-doublesixbeats-08033422206mp3

follow on twitter/IG @doublesixbeats
or call 08033422206 if you need blazing hot instrumentals made specifically for you
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by 8stargeneral: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2017
U dont knw hw to make money but u knw hw to waste it by touring d whole country baa...ur case d for heaven!
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by princeade86(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2017
then how can country move forward,when president dnt knw how tø make money?
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by emmylight4u: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2017
If my president does not know how to make money then we are in trouble!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Bolster(m): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2017
hooklover:

Ur brain is not working well.

If money is not made how will economy grow how will ylthere be jobs..

If ur boss tell u he does not no how to make money and u can't get paid won't u look elsewhere??

You were quick to insult me yet you're so dim-witted to know running a country isn't the same as running a business.

You were quick to insult me yet you're too bird-brained to understand the obvious difference between politics and private enterprise.

You were quick to insult me yet you're too cretinous to understand that most of the successful leaders in the world over are never successful businessmen and businesswomen.

You were quick to insult me yet you're too crackbrained to understand that government was never in the business governance to make money but to serve the citizens.

Nigerian youth with their lack of mental capacity and subtlety. You are a perfect specimen for a case study.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2017
hooklover:

Ur brain is not working well.

If money is not made how will economy grow how will ylthere be jobs..

If ur boss tell u he does not no how to make money and u can't get paid won't u look elsewhere??

That is why he has a minister of finance and an economic team led by the VP, hold them responsible.
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by hooklover: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2017
And some IBO men and Yoruba folks are still planning to vote this man and turn around to ask why no money any were
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2017
Esseite:
No disrespect sir... its usually called LAZY..

If the populace dont struggle hard to put money in the treasury, how then do we survive...

If we didnt have crude oil, how then would you lead us to eldorado...

Imagine your father saying, i dont know how to make money?

This is a statement that should never be said of a leader.

Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get, the one who will rip us off in the name of i ma good at business.

We love civil servants on 100K salary but pays 1 million naira in rent, purchases 10 cars of 10 million naira each in 2 years; sends his children to school abroad and is completing a 200 million mansion in Abuja and another in his village al while in service.
We then come out to complain how the government is not developing the country because of corruption.

We are the first to abuse civil servants who pass through the system without gaming it and ending up wealthy beyond any limit of honest earning. Thats why we see such people like Atiku as legends who disclosed he started his Intels company while in service against the extant rules, and want to reward him with presidency while the types of Buhari or Gen. Isola Williams are seen as fools who didn't take their opportunity to steal their own share.

Integrity, ethics, values, norms means nothing to us as we only believe in the gospel of the belly and consumption

The Pastors too understand our low self-esteem and poor mentality and are shagging donors in church without mercy, you see broke guys who can't hold down a job or failed in business open a church and become super businessmen while the poor contributors of wealth applaud
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by AnodaIT(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Even if you cannot make money, you should gather the best brains in economic matters to help you out since you have the resources, not nepotists that are only concern with filling the ranks with their men

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by jimyjames(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2017
Nigeria is finished, someone who doesn't know how to make money, is leading Nigeria, someone who borrowed money to build his house, haba is it that bad

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by tsmat(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2017
frankyychiji:
For once I agree with him. He only knows how to squander and leave the economy worse than he met it.
Am not supporting Buhari here ooo but do you really think the Nigerian economy was good before he got there?.
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2017
Buhari has finally destroyed himself. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by hooklover: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2017
AnodaIT:
Even if you cannot make money, you should gather the best brains in economic matters to help you out since you have the resources, not nepotists that are only concern with filling the ranks with their men

Even if he gather best brain he will not take dere advice.he will not understand their thinking due to low IQ.

Finally he will think they want to steal or cheat him so nothing happens

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by hooklover: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2017
tsmat:

Am not supporting Buhari here ooo but do you really think the Nigerian economy was good before he got there?.

Do you think the guy knows wat to do to improve the situation he met?
Re: I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari by Bolster(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2017
thewritingtodo:

Read your words again carefully, but this time, replace the person of buhari with your father or pater familias. Imagine what debt he would have driven you and your siblings into, all in the name of being a stand up Nigerian. It is the duty of a GOOD parent to leave an inheritance for their children, not debt, biko nu.

Unbelievable!

So it is the duty of a good parent to leave an inheritance for their children even if it means stealing from the government right?

Unbelievable!

And y'all will be shouting you don't want corruption while your heart, brain and mind are all corrupted. How could you displayed a corrupted line of thought in respect of a public servant who have served the country diligently and honestly, a man who has refused to join the bandwagon of thieves robbing y'all your future.

Did you that Bill Clinton left the White House with millions in debt even though he was a lawyer, a governor and President of the biggest economy in the world? He only started making money after he left the White House and started charging for Speeches.

True and patriotic public servants don't become richer after serving the country. They only become more and highly connected. If you're so inclined to amassing wealth then you milk your connection, but if you're more concerned about peaceful, moral and spartan living like Buhari, then you don't milk the connections you made.

FYI, any public servant who went into elective offices and came out far richer than they went in is a big thief. QED.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP / Nigeria Declines Germany’s Offer To Train Policemen / Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.