Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only (5473 Views)

Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / Lady & Guys Please Help Me is It Normally.... 3 To 5hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by InfernoNig: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Change kia. Who change don help. My dream of constant party will be fulfilled. Me + my wife + her girlfriend = 3some.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
midehi2:
@Op, are you bisexual?

Lets hear them bios grin

Am looking for bi's for friendship

Mercy0008
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by midehi2(f): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
TolaTosin:

Am looking for bi's for friendship
Mercy0008
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
midehi2:

cheesy
no laugh oo am serious
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by 2livescrew: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Its an advantage for a guy that ends up with a bi because a lot of ladies find it more comfortable making out with their type beside lesbos love making is always intense and mind blowing. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by midehi2(f): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
TolaTosin:
no laugh oo am serious
who, you?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by romenna: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
this is alien to our culture hence im indifferent!
I dnt knw if i can take it or not.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
midehi2:

who, you?
can we talk in DM?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by midehi2(f): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
TolaTosin:
can we talk in DM?
OK, ur mail, cos ds my mail ain't working
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Dnockeror333(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin
Oxster:
Na her concern,,I will go ahead.,I haven't gotten party I might get it thru her & her lover,,,Moreover na pussy de lover de suck,,,it will reduce me de stress of sucking it!!

After BN sucked,,I go with my Dick

I de acpt joor
grin
Oxster:
Na her concern,,I will go ahead.,I haven't gotten party I might get it thru her & her lover,,,Moreover na pussy de lover de suck,,,it will reduce me de stress of sucking it!!

After BN sucked,,I go with my Dick

I de acpt joor

See him mouth... The dirty ox! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Dnockeror333(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Am different...!

Destiny brought her...

That destiny had thought me tofear no water, fire nor deep...!

I will take her...
I will clean her with real water...

Wash her...

Nurture her...

And grow with the expevtation and hope that its good to wsit and abide on an assurance...

If she begs for Love Machine, I give, my life for hers

Till...

Till...

Till..., she rise, go the way her Real Creator calls her to...

Done...

My work is finish!
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Dnockeror333(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
mercy0008:
It is totally foolish of you to think whatever i post is about my life, but then who expects water from a dry well?
The love i have for a dick wont let me even be with a girl, did you say dildos?? no bitch, i do the real thing, with the warmth, veins and all. I wont compromise that for some plastic shit.
BYE FELICIA

Mercy... Kai, you get sharp mouth...!

I really like that thing whose voice I hear...!

Alas, you are dried in the sun all days from birth till death...!

I bring an unbrella for you, Mercy to rest under...Oh sun-scorched, dick wounded, and sex goaded little flaxer; come now under my umbrella of îfé!
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Dnockeror333(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
what do mean?
She dey call the nae of her metal god !!! undecided
what do mean?
She dey call the name of her metal god !!!
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
midehi2:

OK, ur mail, cos ds my mail ain't working

Don't quote, let me know do that I can edit the email
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by midehi2(f): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Erojepromise(f): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2020
grin

I don't see anything wrong if a girl is a bisexual but it doesn't mean she's not loyal to her bf... wink

So many celebrities that are bisexual or sexually fluid but still have a happy home... grin
that's your opinion not everybody's opinions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. / A Philosophical Reply From J.P. Morgan CEO To Pretty Girl Seeking Rich Man / Do Butt Enlargement Creams Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.