Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? (2305 Views)

I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] / I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by BabbanBura(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2017
mercy0008:
PLEASE DONT COME AND SPOIL THE NAME OF OUR BAPTIST STUDENT FELLOWSHIP HERE OOOO. SHE WAS PRAYING

Is that how baptist christians pray?
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by BabbanBura(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2017
izaray:
The side effect of her action is always worrisome. Because if she is addicted to it, even when she is married, she won't desire sexual pleasure from her man. Will always prefer to do it herself, which will result as a big trouble with her partner

that sounds like loads of experience ma'am, how did your poor hubby take it?
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by BabbanBura(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Gofwane:
what was wrong in what she was doing? Is she not a human being?

What of all those baba reverend, imam, daddy G.O, Prophet and Bishops,? Nobody sabi doggie style pass them. They also know how to svck toto wella

Gofwane you spoil no bi small woo - na em u wan come spoil my ibkkk abi? Thunder go fire ya blokos if u no tear race comot from where she dey
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by Gofwane(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2017
BabbanBura:

Gofwane you spoil no bi small woo - na em u wan come spoil my ibkkk abi? Thunder go fire ya blokos if u no tear race comot from where she dey

i just dey pity you. That ya girl no innocent fa. I know her type. They sabi reverse cow girl style well, well. Their waist no dey tire like say correct Boris and engine oil dey inside the waist cheesy
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by BabbanBura(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2017
Gofwane:

i just dey pity you. That ya girl no innocent fa. I know her type. They sabi reverse cow girl style well, well. Their waist no dey tire like say correct Boris and engine oil dey inside the waist cheesy

I think i no fit knock am out? You sef how u take know she be that type? Ibkkk better come tell me the truth woo, how come this guy think say u sabi tins more than i the ones i know?
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by izaray(f): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2017
BabbanBura:

that sounds like loads of experience ma'am, how did your poor hubby take it?
What a question angry Haven't you been reading marital problem of such on family section, facebook and other social media aid shocked shocked
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by mercy0008(f): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2017
Lol.
BabbanBura:

Is that how baptist christians pray?
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
hypocrite everywhere
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
mercy0008:
Lol.
I bliv u do it too behind closed door

just saying
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by CsRockefeller(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Church girls Na dem fvck pass and do abortion, I have seen it, I am not surprise and I will never be surprise.

Hmmm did u just say this to spite them, have you caught them fucking or doing the abortion
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by mercy0008(f): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nah. I dont masturbate.
kalex0:

I bliv u do it too behind closed door

just saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Nigerian Men Should Marry Foreign Women / Wonders Shall Never End / Pink Beautiful Trauma (download Direct#) Full.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.