Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) (5923 Views)

I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedMan: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
How can I kick this disgusting idiot out of my house?

This dirty pig is snoring and pouring spit all over my sofa. I kicked him hard and he fell down and continued snoring as if nothing happened.

Funny enough he came for peace talk after I kicked my fiancee out for almost poisoning me. How can peace be an option after this rubbish?

Help
Who has been in this deadly situation before?

Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by nicho450(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pls treat him well. You don't know where your help will come from tomorrow or where your children will be tomorrow

Treat him well

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedMan: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
nicho450:
Pls treat him well. You don't know where your help will come from tomorrow or where your children will be tomorrow

Treat him well

So I should die of biological weaponry because of the future. What if I die tonight?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by zolajpower: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

This dirty pig is snoring and pouring spit all over my sofa. I kicked him hard and he fell down and continued snoring as if nothing happened.

Funny enough he came for peace talk after I kicked my fiancee out for almost poisoning me. How peace be an option after this rubbish?

Help

If this is really true aak God for mercy...... Because I don't think your situation is better of than mark Zuckerberg for you to look down on a common man . Do you know that God can pull u down all because of this ? Well I won't be so surprised that you don't believe in God because so many atheist re abound here

5 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
LIES

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by zolajpower: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
nicho450:

Treat him well

Leave this 10kobo wannabe millionaire. Reason why God is punishing some people

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by Currentblog: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin.. Chaiii.. E no good ooo.. Later if he wake up.. He go found himself for tiktok..

Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedMan: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
zolajpower:

If this is really true aak God for mercy...... Because I don't think your situation is better of than mark Zuckerberg for you to look down on a common man . Do you know that God can pull u down all because of this ? Well I won't be so surprised that you don't believe in God because so many atheist re abound here

So you are saying I'm at fault now?
Am I the one who asked him to be snoring and spitting ??

You must be a hypocrite
Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedMan: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Currentblog:
grin grin grin grin grin.. Chaiii.. E no good ooo.. Later if he wake up.. He go found himself for tiktok..

I'm thinking of rolling him to the verandah
Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by zolajpower: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You must be a hypocrite

Little kid I have noticed you and u re right. Now run along and go watch superted , Voltron and or spiderman with Dem kids round your neighborhood

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by Currentblog: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm thinking of rolling him to the verandah
.. Ahhhhh, u don kill am niyen..

Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by Cypress042(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin
Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by gassbee: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You must be a hypocrite
the heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by drake2(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
And could you post the picture of your fiancee?. Abi no resemblance between the two?

Fake story with a random picture!

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by Emma2Seconds: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Guy Run For your life. Both the sister and the guy should be out of your house, Life no get duplicate. She tried to poison you but failed you never know what will happen in next 2seconds if Takes another method in trying to eliminate you, so pursue them out of house for your own safety.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
See dis one. You go Google download pic dey show us. Get a job mate.
Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by Rickmann: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Funny enough he came for peace talk after I kicked my fiancee out for almost poisoning me. How can peace be an option after this rubbish?

Help

We know you are a very wicked man but pls show mercy tonight..
Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by Alapojames: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na man they do man
Oga bring this down
Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by Biafranodogwu55: 2:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by pyyxxaro: 2:51am On Jun 14, 2022
Which kin Kpormor lip be this naa

Abi Bee bite am for mouth embarassed
Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by favour32(m): 5:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Na small pikin be the op.
E mama go soon collect her phone.
Kiddo!
You write ya primary 6 exam well so?
Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by DaInferno(m): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Assistant Satan.. the devil is so proud of you right now

Peace was never an option, but if I know you put my pic out there this way...you go explain for court tire grin
Re: My Brother In Law Has Overstayed His Welcome (graphic Pics) by NonsoChris(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Vawulence everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth / Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? / What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.