Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job (4237 Views)

The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS / A Lady Slept With Her Ex Few Weeks Before She Got Married, But This Happened / Lady Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:

very true grin
all na code.dis one don take her own chop better market grin

Nothing like sex in exchange for upgrade...My vjay no go slack, bobo no go even know self... wink
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

Nothing like sex in exchange for upgrade...My vjay no go slack, bobo no go even know self... wink
but d manager will keep on slamming dat punny own.na dere d wahala dey cheesy.
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Pheals(f): 12:17am On Dec 20, 2017
dasrackhor:
madam u too dey watch Nollywood..
I didn't remember the last time... I watch it... I didn't like movies
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:

but d manager will keep on slamming dat punny own.na dere d wahala dey cheesy.

Well.. Sneezes...erm.. Naonce in a while nah.E better pass bf wey go dey slam am she go dey give am money join,all in the name of love grin
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by goodnews777: 12:28am On Dec 20, 2017
Minimum wage job for that matter. Whose daughter is this nincompoop ?
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

Well.. Sneezes...erm.. Naonce in a while nah.E better pass bf wey go dey slam am she go dey give am money join,all in the name of love grin
haha u so much on point.one thing i know about these runz girls is dem dey take care financially of the guy wey dem like.dey won't look back using the money dem dey get from their sugar daddies and married men on their boyfriend.but the day their dare criticize their hustling ways dats when they get the guy to size and put him in his place. A man wey go siddon for house dey collect toto money from im runz babe is nothin more than a love-vendor and he deserve anything im runz girlfriend throw at amcheesy.
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 20, 2017
Pheals:
that's how they exchange there glory... someone will come and tell us she needs help when maggots started coming out of her pussy!...

or

later falling during deliverance in church... I rarely see men falling down..

me self I didn't want a female child when I grow up... the level of immorality this days is....
no be yahoo plus guy she sleep with and those ppl wey dey fall for church na demon dey inside their body as i believe cheesy.
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by blackmann(m): 1:04am On Dec 20, 2017
U bleeped a manager for minimum wage? Where was this? Mcdonalds? And you're proud of it too?
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 20, 2017
And the job is just 7.25/hr? Smh. cry
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Crossbow(m): 1:57am On Dec 20, 2017
clap for yourself...

Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Condom4Dick: 4:53am On Dec 20, 2017
Pheals:
that's how they exchange there glory... someone will come and tell us she needs help when maggots started coming out of her pussy!...

or

me self I didn't want a female child when I grow up... the level of immorality this days is....

Na you want put the maggot there?
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by nazablossom(f): 6:06am On Dec 20, 2017
I think the lady is bluffing, what if the manager sees her tweet, she will be fired. I don't believe it's real.
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by ednut1(m): 6:10am On Dec 20, 2017
Pheals:

or

na yankee she dey nothing like glory der lol.
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by uneducated: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2017
As u've started dat 2 get d job .... u will continue so as 2 keep d job ..... u will do even more 2 get a promotion on d job! Ur future is _____
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by teemy(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2017
i see this as a ploy against the manager as us laws on works ethics stand firmly against such acts. sexual harassment cases build up from there. the manager might lose his job and the company pay lots in compensating the lady. feels like trap intent.
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Kobicove(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2017
I'm very sure she 'cooked' up the story so it will go viral and start trending undecided
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by JayCynic(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2017
Gofwane:
Smart girl. Isn't she better than all of you girls that are giving your boyfriend the pvssy without receiving anything in return??

You will wash his clothes, iron them, cook for him with your money, fvck him every night and still dash him money to buy fuel for his car

If this is your definition of smart, then you are undoubtedly a blockhead
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Gofwane(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2017
JayCynic:

If this is your definition of smart, then you are undoubtedly a blockhead
hey mr man, can't you make your point without insulting me? A comment i made light heartedly.
Anyways, Never you ever try to insult me again.
Re: This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job by Sharpbobo: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2017
At least she got the job cry cry cry

Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too / Lady Walked Naked Caused An Upraor On IG (PICS & COMMENTS), / Yahoo Boys Shut Down Girl's Hostel In University Of Nigeria Nsukka