Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2071756 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 12:03am On Jul 23, 2021
ariesbull:
Is it Afube ?

exactly !
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2021
mktinsight:

Clearly you failed reading comprehension in school. Not only can you not read statistics you fail to even follow news. What a dullard.

Nigeria is ranked below Rwanda in terms of cargo. Hello? Kenya does double or triple the air cargo of Nigeria. Hello? Nigeria air cargo data in 2018 is data before enugu was shut for repairs. Hello?

Anambra has entered one chance. Braggadacio is not market analytics. You dont bluff your way to success. You plan for it. It is step by step. Obiano failed at the basic level . The cities are rubbish. Rubbish transport. Rubbish roads. Non existent water supply. Garbage dumped on the side of the roads. Chaos everywhere.

At least Enugu can pretend to be modern because its city feels like it. Awka does not. Onitsha certainly does not. Nnewi is a village. But we are building airport. An airport in a pigsty of a state. Well done una.

Ok bros, you have finally lost me, this is not positive criticism at all..........this is big-time slander and I do not think this forum should tolerate this level of pessimism, I think it is about time to completely IGNORE this CLOWN.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 12:18am On Jul 23, 2021
OreMI22:

I love that this airport makes them cry. The same types of people complain there is no development in their village but will poison anyone who does well in their profession to ensure the entire village remains poor.

Imagine if these people are Igbo, we have all been crying to the FG for a befitting international airport in the SE. Now that one has been built truly by providence, they are angry because it's not in their state? What type of people are these?

One of the reasons i clamor for restructuring rather than total break up is that most of these so called Biafran activists do not see Biafra as their own. They are so attached to Nigerian cleavages of silly states. How awful would it be that after a bitter war for Biafra, we end up against ourselves?

Imagine how some people here are so bitter about an airport that will obviously give the region access to international air travel, just because the facility is not in their state? It's pathetic!

In the past they did everything to promote Ebonyi airport and condemn Anambra international airport as though their silly concoction would somehow make the project to become abandoned. What is so hard about both airports succeeding? Why must it always be i must succeed and you must fail? This attitude we learned in Nigeria where one region believes that the only way to succeed is to undermine another region must die before we think of a country that will be different from Nigeria.

It's so shameful the attitude of these people. I suspect one of them that types in capital letters will be here to give another silly reason for their shameful conduct. As if every one is so foolish not to see through their pathologies of unwarranted envy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamjo: 2:37am On Jul 23, 2021
investnow2013:
Anambra airport to be commissioned in August 2021!

When will our people understand the importance of planting trees, just look at nice parking lots but no provisions for trees and flowers that will give shade for cars.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Obdk:

Mktinsight insight. Like I said you are so dumb. The more u talk the clearer it is for even a blind to see..

Rwanda is a landlocked country that depend solely on air cargo for all import and export...
Unlike Nigeria where the bulk of cargo is done by sea..

Have sense for once in ur life and shut up..

Hate Obiano and Anambra from now to eternity.. You see this airport it will be commissioned as at when due... You will only be able to take otapia pia to end it or transfer the pain to the ICC under construction..

Note.
I dont like Obiano.. He did nothing for Nnewi people...

1 otu nkpuru sense inwero.... grin grin grin

Your ignorance is astounding. Is Rwanda the only landlocked country? Is Kenya landlocked? Try not to make up stories to justify your lack of knowledge.

As for Obiano I don't hate him, I feel sorry for him. He may have good intentions but he surrounds himself with crooks and people to pump up his ego which is why practically the only project of quality he has constructed is Agulu Lake Hotel which was already awarded.
Otherwise, Anambra has deteriorated under his watch. Awka chaotic and filthy, Onitsha filthy, Nnewi still an undeveloped village of a town.

I never liked Obi but I saw progress under Obi. 12 years ago you could not pass headbridge. The road had collapsed. 10 years ago upper iweka was like a war zone. Awka was a primitive capital where many people commuted from Enugu. Obi cleaned up Anambra without broadcasting it on ABS. That people started flocking to Anambra was thanks to Obi.

What you bootlickers don't get is that I am not against having an airport in Anambra I am against an airport NOW. Anambra has more pressing needs than an airport and a substandard one at that. Airport has not transformed Asaba or Yenegoa or Owerri. All are certified dumps of Nigerian cities. What transforms cities is good infrastructure and planning.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 5:54am On Jul 23, 2021
Demonic night owl is literally crying that Anambra now has an international standard airport hahahaha

Why your sounds of crying is sweet in our ears is because you thought your witchcraft would stop the airport from completion, now you failed woefully.

Anambra is not Imo or Bayelsa. Anambra is the economic hub of eastern region with 3 major cities of Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi. Anambra is among the most prosperous states in Nigeria. You can cry from here to Russia, you witchcrft have been defeated. Lol

Anambra cities from Awka and Onitsha are clean and well planned, developed and has kept advancing. Nnewi has economy bigger than most state capital. Anambra generally is developed more than any state in the region.

Mktinsight, why are you so much interested in our airport? Why is this airport your biggest problem right now. It shows one- that Anambra has got it right this singular project.

Demonic night owl go and die because Anambra has got a standard international airport. Lol

[s]
mktinsight:

our ignorance is astounding. Is Rwanda the only landlocked country? Is Kenya landlocked? Try not to make up stories to justify your lack of knowledge.s for Obiano I don't hate him, I feel sorry for him. He may have good intentions but he surrounds himself with crooks and people to pump up his ego which is why practically the only project of quality he has constructed is Agulu Lake Hotel which was already awarded.therwise, Anambra has deteriorated under his watch. Awka chaotic and filthy, Onitsha filthy, Nnewi still an undeveloped village of a town. never liked Obi but I saw progress under Obi. 12 years ago you could not pass headbridge. The road had collapsed. 10 years ago upper iweka was like a war zone. Awka was a primitive capital where many people commuted from Enugu. Obi cleaned up Anambra without broadcasting it on ABS. That people started flocking to Anambra was thanks to Obi. What you bootlickers don't get is that I am not against having an airport in Anambra I am against an airport NOW. Anambra has more pressing needs than an airport and a substandard one at that. Airport has not transformed Asaba or Yenegoa or Owerri. All are certified dumps of Nigerian cities. What transforms cities is good infrastructure and planning.
[/s]

Best international airport with the longest runway . Mktinsight cry grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 6:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Ejanla, please leave the deminoc night now for me to handle. I am the only one that knows how to respond to his useless posts lol

Obdk:

Mktinsight insight. Like I said you are so dumb. The more u talk the clearer it is for even a blind to see..

Rwanda is a landlocked country that depend solely on air cargo for all import and export...
Unlike Nigeria where the bulk of cargo is done by sea..

Have sense for once in ur life and shut up..

Hate Obiano and Anambra from now to eternity.. You see this airport it will be commissioned as at when due... You will only be able to take otapia pia to end it or transfer the pain to the ICC under construction..

Note.
I dont like Obiano.. He did nothing for Nnewi people...

1 otu nkpuru sense inwero.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 6:04am On Jul 23, 2021
OreMI22:
In case they haven't seen it.

The airport is almost ready for opening. They should cry more. Perhaps buy sniper now because more fantastic pictures are coming with the installation of escalators, furniture, and luggage carousel.

Hahahaha

The demonic night owl has been crying openly since the past 3days. This airport really scattered his evil and demonic plans.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 6:04am On Jul 23, 2021
OreMI22:
Tallest and one of the most modern ATC control towers in West Africa.

Wow cool. Anambra amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 6:06am On Jul 23, 2021
OreMI22:
Truly a very modern airport being masterfully pieced together!
With modern airport security surveillance systems

Anambra international airport is indeed a worldclass modern international airport. Mktinsight please come and cry for us cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 6:08am On Jul 23, 2021
OreMI22:
Did anyone notice that they are using glass on the rail guards in the departure waiting area?
They are not cutting any corners at all. They want to give the very best as obtainable in international airports abroad!

Anambra international airport is truly the best. Cool

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 6:17am On Jul 23, 2021
jamjo:

When will our people understand the importance of planting trees, just look at nice parking lots but no provisions for trees and flowers that will give shade for cars.

Stop spewing nonsense, this is a project still under construction. Please show us airport parking lot with trees, even Abuja and Lagos international airport parking lots doesn't have trees on them, because it's not an international best practices. You envious people should face your backward Imo state. When you can't find any point to criticize, you would look for something needless to spew nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 6:18am On Jul 23, 2021
Nwanne you are correct, but they have failed, particularly the demonic night owl cheesy

cjrane:

One of the reasons i clamor for restructuring rather than total break up is that most of these so called Biafran activists do not see Biafra as their own. They are so attached to Nigerian cleavages of silly states. How awful would it be that after a bitter war for Biafra, we end up against ourselves?

Imagine how some people here are so bitter about an airport that will obviously give the region access to international air travel, just because the facility is not in their state? It's pathetic!

In the past they did everything to promote Ebonyi airport and condemn Anambra international airport as though their silly concoction would somehow make the project to become abandoned. What is so hard about both airports succeeding? Why must it always be i must succeed and you must fail? This attitude we learned in Nigeria where one region believes that the only way to succeed is to undermine another region must die before we think of a country that will be different from Nigeria.

It's so shameful the attitude of these people. I suspect one of them that types in capital letters will be here to give another silly reason for their shameful conduct. As if every one is so foolish not to see through their pathologies of unwarranted envy.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2021
mktinsight:

[s]Your ignorance is astounding. Is Rwanda the only landlocked country? Is Kenya landlocked? Try not to make up stories to justify your lack of knowledge.

As for Obiano I don't hate him, I feel sorry for him. He may have good intentions but he surrounds himself with crooks and people to pump up his ego which is why practically the only project of quality he has constructed is Agulu Lake Hotel which was already awarded.
Otherwise, Anambra has deteriorated under his watch. Awka chaotic and filthy, Onitsha filthy, Nnewi still an undeveloped village of a town.

I never liked Obi but I saw progress under Obi. 12 years ago you could not pass headbridge. The road had collapsed. 10 years ago upper iweka was like a war zone. Awka was a primitive capital where many people commuted from Enugu. Obi cleaned up Anambra without broadcasting it on ABS. That people started flocking to Anambra was thanks to Obi.

What you bootlickers don't get is that I am not against having an airport in Anambra I am against an airport NOW. Anambra has more pressing needs than an airport and a substandard one at that. Airport has not transformed Asaba or Yenegoa or Owerri. All are certified dumps of Nigerian cities. What transforms cities is good infrastructure and planning.[/s]
Pile of jargons, you have gone from saying Anambra does not need an airport to Anambra does not need an airport now, just like you went from saying Obiano will abandon the project to saying the airport will be operational 2022, cant you see you have gone totally mad. You will keep backtracking until you backtract into a psychiatry where you belong. Enemy of progress, I wonder how many of your relatives you must have wished evil or even killed because they they were progressing better than you.

Incase you think we have forgotten, Awka was a primitive capital until Obiano came, that he is completing an airport does not mean we have forgotten his other achievements so soon. Go and check pictures of Awka capital before Obiano vs now. Agulu lake hotel turned to what it is because of Obiano when he transferred it to Golden Tulip management. People started flocking to Anambra because of Obiano, after he cleaned the state from insecurity. The trending Obi Cubana burial could never have happened in Anambra under Obi, a great percentage of people who attended the burial could never have agreed to step into the state under obi for fear of being kidnapped or robbed.

Not like your opinion matters anyway but I need to keep the record straight for anyone that may be deceived by your nonsense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ARROBA(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2021
Does anyone know whether they will install the airfield lighting and ILS before the airport is commissioned?

Without night landing lights/ILS and airfield lighting, international cargo flights won't be able to land at night. So we really need this to be installed for it to be considered fully an International Airport.

Anyone able to confirm whether they have actually started the installation of airfield lighting?

Udo diri umuigbo.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2021
743 pages of 740 page Airport stories..
Anambra Airport thread!!!!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2021
It doesn't concern you, let it keep peppering you. Face your backward useless worthless shithole Imo state that hasn't seen development since 1999, that's why Imo indigenes are moving to Anambra in droves for greener pasture. Shameless

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:
743 pages of 740 page Airport stories..Anambra Airport thread!!!!
[/s]

Copy: moonsurfing come take care of ChineduAlaegbu cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2021
MysteryShopper:
It doesn't concern you, let it keep peppering you. Face your backward useless worthless shithole Imo state that hasn't seen development since 1999, that's why Imo indigenes are moving to Anambra in droves for greener pasture. Shameless

[s][/s]

Copy: moonsurfing come take care of ChineduAlaegbu cheesy

321 handles of Soludo and wife was there..
That's how frustrating and difficult life can be.
Make Willie do come down ka ị chọọ ife ịga alụ..

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fesotech: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2021
ARROBA:
Does anyone know whether they will install the airfield lighting and ILS before the airport is commissioned?

Without night landing lights/ILS and airfield lighting, international cargo flights won't be able to land at night. So we really need this to be installed for it to be considered fully an International Airport.

Anyone able to confirm whether they have actually started the installation of airfield lighting?

Udo diri umuigbo.
yes my dear thy have started the installation of the DVOR. After that comes the ILS, then the airfield lighting. Remember that all this instruments have all been fully paid for. And most of them have arrived at the airport waiting for installation.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2021
[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

321 handles of Soludo and wife was there..
That's how frustrating and difficult life can be.
Make Willie do come down ka ị chọọ ife ịga alụ..
[/s]

Desmond the jobless miserable fellow, stop being frustrated because you shall continue to be an armed robber. You are such a bitter miserable envious fellow, your cursed backward shithole Imo state is in ruins but envy has kept you here. Tufia cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ARROBA(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Fesotech:
yes my dear thy have started the installation of the DVOR. After that comes the ILS, then the airfield lighting. Remember that all this instruments have all been fully paid for. And most of them have arrived at the airport waiting for installation.

Thanks very much for the update.
It would be good if the DVOR installation pictures update can be uploaded if anyone has one?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2021
Obi Cubana: Event Planners and Managers of Oba Carnival Needs Award

The burial of Cubana’s mum may be seen as a form of celebration, she died at 78 years old. The town of Oba has certainly never witnessed anything like that. Not even in the entire Anambra State, not in Nigeria has anyone organised anything so loud and entertaining like the burial tagged Oba Carnival. The celebration of life of Obi Cubana’s mother was a sent forth, with obvious intention to organise the mother of all burials. Oba, an ordinarily quiet town of nine villages, located between the commercial town of Onitsha and the industrial town of Nnewi will be remembered for a long time, for the burial of the mother of Obi Cubana. The role played by the social media, and by Cubana’s friends is remarkable. The excitement generated among young Nigerians who could not make it to Oba but who followed the event on social media and became so excited that the whole nation shifted attention to Oba was revealing. To the new media and mainstream media, it's content upon content. The celebration was so big that it swallowed the presences of high profile Nigeria celebrities who not only graced the burial ceremony but had life performances. The media attention had remained with Obi Cubana, not with Davido, Phyno, Dbanj, Patoranky, Kcee, Umuobiligbo, Odumeje, Zubby Michael, Abba Kyari, Kano Nwankwo, Pretty Mike, etc.

By Wednesday , the spectacle begun to unfold ahead of the burial on Friday. Thanks to the burial managers led by Obi Cubana himself, his adorable wife Mrs Ebere Iyiegbu, his brother Iyke Iyiegbu, Lucky Luciano, whitelion, Nony Cubana, yes the Cubana Group, and ofcourse a well disciplined and cordinated committee of friends who deployed their social media handles to feed Nigerians with exciting contents upon contents. Not forgetting Obi Cubana's senior brother Chief Chuu Iyiegbu, his sisters and Inlaws. The burial committee did a fantastic job. The burial became a matter for media punditry and the creation of emojis. Some people said it was certain Obi Cubana’s mother was already in Heaven as a saint, sitting on the right-hand side of the Almighty. Nobody has been to Heaven to confirm that. The media keeps talking.

In a nutshell, while i thank Obi Cubana and the Iyiegbu family for giving their mother, Odoziaku Ezinne Uche Iyiegbu a befitting burial, I singled out the Cubana Group and the Burial Committee of Friends for special commendation. They did a fantastic job. The cordination was classy, the setup was premium lifestyle and luxury, the security arrangement was top notch. The choice of master of ceremony was indeed rewarding.

From the service of songs, lifting the corpse from mortuary, Lying-in-State, Church Service, interment and the carnival that followed, everything was on point. The Event planners and managers did a great job that requires the commendation of all. Above all no negative story was associated with the burial ceremony before and after. To God be the glory!

IfeanyiCy Njoku writes from Owerri upon return from Oba.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Edufun Technik Onitsha, Anambra state. the only silicone valley recognized tech bub in the whole Southeast and Southsouth.
During each lesson, students will build a robot using FISCHER TECHNIK

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Let us tell ourselves the truth. If Obiano manages to finish this Airport, he will be the only Anambra governor his name will stand the test of time.
Peter Obi won't even come close to his record because everything Peter Obi did are already being forgotten but Obiano's legacies will stand the test of time.
Peter Obi's legacy are already make belief story because nobody is seeing anything again. The roads will be reconstructed because they have started wearing off but Obiano's own is going to be visible for decades to come.
In summary, make your effort wort it. Peter Obi might be smarter but Obiano is now a legend compared to him. I pity Peter Obi.
In the next 50 years or after Nigeria, when people talk about Anambra state and her governors, the only name that will be easy to remember will be Obiano because when the question "what did they do during their tenure" other governors record will be on grammar because the roads they did have already been reconstructed, agencies changed and others removed but this Airport can only be maintained or upgraded and forever be remembered as what The people of old Anambra state got from their governor during the governors era.
Peter Obi no just get sense. For a smart man, how come he didn't think of something like this?
To tell ourselves the truth, if Peter Obi's political career ends today, it will be as if he never existed. No visible legacy, Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Afam4eva(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
BKayy:
Let us tell ourselves the truth. If Obiano manages to finish this Airport, he will be the only Anambra governor his name will stand the test of time.
Peter Obi won't even come close to his record because everything Peter Obi did are already being forgotten but Obiano's legacies will stand the test of time.
Peter Obi's legacy are already make belief story because nobody is seeing anything again. The roads will be reconstructed because they have started wearing off but Obiano's own is going to be visible for decades to come.
In summary, make your effort wort it. Peter Obi might be smarter but Obiano is now a legend compared to him. I pity Peter Obi.
In the next 50 years or after Nigeria, when people talk about Anambra state and her governors, the only name that will be easy to remember will be Obiano because when the question "what did they do during their tenure" other governors record will be on grammar because the roads they did have already been reconstructed, agencies changed and others removed but this Airport can only be maintained or upgraded and forever be remembered as what The people of old Anambra state got from their governor during the governors era.
Peter Obi no just get sense. For a smart man, how come he didn't think of something like this?
To tell ourselves the truth, if Peter Obi's political career ends today, it will be as if he never existed. No visible legacy, Nothing.
This is exactly why some Governors embark on white elephant projects even if their states do not need them. Anybody who constructs massive bridges, airports, train stations etc will definitely be remembered more than people who actually empowered the people.

Even though I feel Obiano fell short in his second tenure, I think this airport will make his name be talked about long after he has left office.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Afam4eva:

This is exactly why some Governors embark on white elephant projects even if their states do not need them. Anybody who constructs massive bridges, airports, train stations etc will definitely be remembered more than people who actually empowered the people.

Even though I feel Obiano fell short in his second tenure, I think this airport will make his name be talked about long after he has left office.
Honestly, I am feeling very sorry for Peter Obi. After all his smartness. I just sat down at my spare time and thought about this thing. I imagined in the next ten years, how the previous governors of Anambra State or the state development will be remembered and realized that Peter Obi's name won't be mentioned, that Peter Obi's name will die with us that witnessed his governance and felt sad for the man. You know the next generation that didn't witness any of them will only remember those they see their projects just like the way we remember the military regime for Onitsha flyover.
But who could have thought this, that Obiano of all people could pull this stunt.
As of now it looks as if he is the only Governor Anambra has ever had.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Afam4eva:

In this case Obiano equally empowered his people while embarking on these projects. History will always cite Nigeria Bureue of Statistics records where Obiano under his tenure reduced poverty rate from over 55% he met it to 14%.

Peter Obi did a lot of mistakes which his supporters fail to acknowledge but with time they must eventually acknowledge it. I'm sure he's full of regrets just like GEJ today. Obi saw Ngige was very popular for doing roads and in order to beat Ngige's popularity he started doing low quality roads all over the place, now most of the roads have collasped, the people that cheered him then are now calling for the roads to the rebuilt by another governor. In order for Obiano not to outshine him, he also started making noise of leaving 75 billion behind, today that has equally died a natural death. No one is mentioning 75 billion anywhere again. Not to forget the many abandoned projects so he will take the credit when Obiano completes them.

Obiano refused to be distracted, quietly embarked on massive new projects the state was lacking, with the airport being the icing on the cake. For me the biggest achievement of Peter Obi which he should have been boasting with is his handing over to Obiano but he has also destroyed that legacy with bad politics and what he did in 2017.

Like BKayy said, 20 years from now, it would be difficult to tell someone Obi once governed Anambra state because there is nothing to show except the secretariat (thats if another governor in future dont build a new, better one).

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
globemoney01:

In this case Obiano equally empowered his people while embarking on these projects. History will always cite Nigeria Bureue of Statistics records where Obiano under his tenure reduced poverty rate from over 55% he met it to 14%.

Peter Obi did a lot of mistakes which his supporters fail to acknowledge but with time they must eventually acknowledge it. I'm sure he's full of regrets just like GEJ today. Obi saw Ngige was very popular for doing roads and in order to beat Ngige's popularity he started doing low quality roads all over the place, now most of the roads have collasped, the people that cheered him then are now calling for the roads to the rebuilt by another governor. In order for Obiano not to outshine him, he also started making noise of leaving 75 billion behind, today that has equally died a natural death. No one is mentioning 75 billion anywhere again. Not to forget the many abandoned projects so he will take the credit when Obiano completes them.

Obiano refused to be distracted, quietly embarked on massive new projects the state was lacking, with the airport being the icing on the cake. For me the biggest achievement of Peter Obi which he should have been boasting with is his handing over to Obiano but he has also destroyed that legacy with bad politics and what he did in 2017.

Like BKayy said, 20 years from now, it would be difficult to tell someone Obi once governed Anambra state because there is nothing to show except the secretariat (thats if another governor in future dont build a new, better one).
You've said it all.
Peter Obi doesn't have fore sight. He won't be remembered except by geeks for history purposes. But you see Obiano, Hmmm I never liked this guy but history will be kind to him.
People forget that humans tend to forget things immediately they no longer witness it. Very soon it will be only our generation that will know that during Obiano's tenure, some roads were not fixed and Touts reigned supreme at Onitsha and the entire Anambra because just like roads, people will forget about touts once they are curbed. Only the person that curbs it will be remembered. As for those that it existed during their time, discrediting them with it will be hard because the new generation will doubt that it was not that hard or how we say it just like the story of Bakassi.
This Obiano guy smart oh
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
afube:

Ok bros, you have finally lost me, this is not positive criticism at all..........this is big-time slander and I do not think this forum should tolerate this level of pessimism, I think it is about time to completely IGNORE this CLOWN.

Hahahaha

Mktinsight is a demonic night owl, that's what he's known for. There's a reason everyone in this thread sees him as devilish. He is on a mission here, but unfortunately for him people here were able to see through his evil machinations and he has failed woefully because no one bought into his evil propaganda and lies. Thank you for coming to this realisation like others did.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.