Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2091315 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamjo: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
MysteryShopper:

Stop spewing nonsense, this is a project still under construction. Please show us airport parking lot with trees, even Abuja and Lagos international airport parking lots doesn't have trees on them, because it's not an international best practices. You envious people should face your backward Imo state. When you can't find any point to criticize, you would look for something needless to spew nonsense.

I'm not spewing nonsense as you said, but constructive criticism, I am a proud Igbo man, and any infrastructural project that comes to any Igbo land or state will always be a thing of joy to me, Having said that, It is time we all stop the mindset of mediocrity Abuja and Lagos are what they are but I want Anambra to do more better instead of comparing mediocrity. Obiano did well with Anambra Airport no doubt, but are there rooms for improvement? Yes and that was my point.
Below are images of what I was trying to point out.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mechi pu onu there. The airport is still under going finishing touches but because you have nothing to criticize then you now picked on planting mango trees on the parking lot. Charity they say, begins at home, go to Imo state thread and add your own voice there on many challenges facing your state. You people should stop coming here to talk nonsense when your own state remains backward and below Anambra in all facets of development. My happiness is that non of you envious people have been able to compare the beautiful Anambra international airport with any Nigerian airport. It implies one thing about Anambra airport- excellence

jamjo:

'm not spewing nonsense as you said, but constructive criticism, I am a proud Igbo man, and any infrastructural project that comes to any Igbo land or state will always be a thing of joy to me, Having said that, It is time we all stop the mindset of mediocrity Abuja and Lagos are what they are but I want Anambra to do more better instead of comparing mediocrity. Obiano did well with Anambra Airport no doubt, but are there rooms for improvement? Yes and that was my point.Below are images of what I was trying to point out.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamjo: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Mechi pu onu. The airport is still under going finishing touches but because you have nothing to criticize then you now picked on planting mango trees on the parking lot. Charity they say, begins at home, go to Imo state thread and add your own voice there. You people should stop coming here to talk nonsense when your own state remains backward and below Anambra in all facets of development.

Yes, the airport is still under construction, but please look well the Lots have no provision for trees or flowers those boxes they covered with cement would have been used for trees and flowers.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why are you worried if that pavement was covered with concrete? Are you wiser than the Chinese firm that built the terminal building? Have you planted grass and trees in Imo airport?

See the horrible condition of Imo state airport, how many times have you gone to Imo thread to cry about proper landscaping, tree and grass planting?

The below pictures of imo airport is not different from a motorpark in one village somewhere, but you are not bothered.

jamjo:

Yes, the airport is still under construction, but please look well the Lots have no provision for trees or flowers those boxes they covered with cement would have been used for trees and flowers.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamjo: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Why are you worried if that pavement was covered with concrete? Have you planted grass and trees in Imo airport?

See the horrible condition of Imo state airport, how many times have you gone to Imo thread to cry about proper landscaping, tree and grass planting

Now I have understood you are just a child who is still sucking from your mother's breast if not I don't see the reasoning of who is from Imo and who is from Anambra nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
You are the one that's behaving like a child, because there's no reason why you should pretend to love your neighbour more than you love yourself. Love yourself first before pretending to love me. Whatever good you have in mind should be first preached in your own state. You people should stop pretending, we know the drill.

jamjo:

Now I have understood you are just a child who is still sucking from your mother's breast if not I don't see the reasoning of who is from Imo and who is from Anambra nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamjo: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
MysteryShopper:
You are the one that's behaving like a child, because there's no reason why you should pretend to love your neighbour more than you love yourself. Love yourself first before pretending to love me. Whatever good you have in mind should be first preached in your own state. You people should stop pretending, we know the drill.

My dream, one day I will board a flight from Chicago O'Hare airport land in Anambra airport drive on a well-built highway with no potholes to my home in Orlu Imo state. My child, think like me and stop being an ass, we are all Igbo. Whatever that is worth doing in Ala Igbo is worth doing well.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
BKayy:
Let us tell ourselves the truth. If Obiano manages to finish this Airport, he will be the only Anambra governor his name will stand the test of time.
Peter Obi won't even come close to his record because everything Peter Obi did are already being forgotten but Obiano's legacies will stand the test of time.
Peter Obi's legacy are already make belief story because nobody is seeing anything again. The roads will be reconstructed because they have started wearing off but Obiano's own is going to be visible for decades to come.
In summary, make your effort wort it. Peter Obi might be smarter but Obiano is now a legend compared to him. I pity Peter Obi.
In the next 50 years or after Nigeria, when people talk about Anambra state and her governors, the only name that will be easy to remember will be Obiano because when the question "what did they do during their tenure" other governors record will be on grammar because the roads they did have already been reconstructed, agencies changed and others removed but this Airport can only be maintained or upgraded and forever be remembered as what The people of old Anambra state got from their governor during the governors era.
Peter Obi no just get sense. For a smart man, how come he didn't think of something like this?
To tell ourselves the truth, if Peter Obi's political career ends today, it will be as if he never existed. No visible legacy, Nothing.

When the full story of Peter Obi's and Willie Obiano's accomplishments are told then you will understand that Peter Obi will forever be a legend.

1) In education , he outperformed Obiano.
2) In poverty mapping and reduction , his initiatives are still being enjoyed by Ndi Anambra. The poverty mapping that brought infrastructures to Anambra north was Obi's doing.
3) In Healthcare , Obi beat Obiano hands down.
4) In road infrastructures , most of the intra-state roads that made Anambra the state with the best road network were done by Obi.
5) Agulu lake was started by Obi , Onicha mall Obi.
6) Obi singlehandedly annihilated the Anambra political canals; Emeka Offor , Ubah family. The sanity we are enjoying in Anambra today is because of Obi.
7) The over 200 billion in bonds and stocks owned by Anambra was due to Obi's frugality.
cool For continuity sake Obi brought in Obiano to continue the building of Anambra. Thankfully, Obiano didn't abandon the projects started by Obi.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
IDENNAA:

When the full story of Peter Obi's and Willie Obiano's accomplishments are told then you will understand that Peter Obi will forever be a legend.

2) In poverty mapping and reduction , his initiatives are still being enjoyed by Ndi Anambra. The poverty mapping that brought infrastructures to Anambra north was Obi's doing.
4) In road infrastructures , most of the intra-state roads that made Anambra the state with the best road network were done by Obi.
6) Obi singlehandedly annihilated the Anambra political canals; Emeka Offor , Ubah family. The sanity we are enjoying in Anambra today is because of Obi.
7) The over 200 billion in bonds and stocks owned by Anambra was due to Obi's frugality.
cool For continuity sake Obi brought in Obiano to continue the building of Anambra. Thankfully, Obiano didn't abandon the projects started by Obi.
This is exactly what I am talking about. Peter Obi's achievement are mere grammar for geeks to read.
In few years time it will be synonymous to making noise because they would have wearied off and reconstructed or changed by another governor.
For example. The roads. Was Peter Obi the first to construct them?
Second of all, was he the first to make profit in Anambra stock?
You need to understand. Peter Obi's story ends with our generation.
But in Obiano's case, after 50 years and so people will still point at the Airport, whether maintained or upgraded and say "Chief Willie Obiano built this"

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
BKayy:

You've said it all.
Peter Obi doesn't have fore sight. He won't be remembered except by geeks for history purposes. But you see Obiano, Hmmm I never liked this guy but history will be kind to him.
People forget that humans tend to forget things immediately they no longer witness it. Very soon it will be only our generation that will know that during Obiano's tenure, some roads were not fixed and Touts reigned supreme at Onitsha and the entire Anambra because just like roads, people will forget about touts once they are curbed. Only the person that curbs it will be remembered. As for those that it existed during their time, discrediting them with it will be hard because the new generation will doubt that it was not that hard or how we say it just like the story of Bakassi.
This Obiano guy smart oh

Firstly, you are responding to the wrong person , a sworn Obi hater! Can't you see he never said any good thing about Obi....abi you blind.

Secondly , you cant possibly expect Obi to jump in and start building white elephant projects just because he doesn't want people to forget his name. That would be irresponsible , foolish and selfish. Obi dealt immediately with Anambra pressing needs...porverty mapping , education system overhaul , Healthcare infrastructures , intra state roads etc. That is a wise man , there. Lets me smart for once

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Papiichuloo: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
cjrane:

One of the reasons i clamor for restructuring rather than total break up is that most of these so called Biafran activists do not see Biafra as their own. They are so attached to Nigerian cleavages of silly states. How awful would it be that after a bitter war for Biafra, we end up against ourselves?

Imagine how some people here are so bitter about an airport that will obviously give the region access to international air travel, just because the facility is not in their state? It's pathetic!

In the past they did everything to promote Ebonyi airport and condemn Anambra international airport as though their silly concoction would somehow make the project to become abandoned. What is so hard about both airports succeeding? Why must it always be i must succeed and you must fail? This attitude we learned in Nigeria where one region believes that the only way to succeed is to undermine another region must die before we think of a country that will be different from Nigeria.

It's so shameful the attitude of these people. I suspect one of them that types in capital letters will be here to give another silly reason for their shameful conduct. As if every one is so foolish not to see through their pathologies of unwarranted envy.
My brother thank you when I see ipob people promoting biafra I just stop and say are this not the same people fighting because of airport.... Just last week in the market in lagos because of obi cubana a group of igbo people were arguing and insulting each other.... What was the argument about "nnewi and oba who has money pass" in my mind I was like nekwa ndi biafra.... As for me I don't support biafra and I'm an igbo man
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
BKayy:

This is exactly what I am talking about. Peter Obi's achievement are mere grammar for geeks to read.
In few years time it will be synonymous to making noise because they would have wearied off and reconstructed or changed by another governor.
For example. The roads. Was Peter Obi the first to construct them?
Second of all, was he the first to make profit in Anambra stock?
You need to understand. Peter Obi's story ends with our generation.
But in Obiano's case, after 50 years and so people will still point at the Airport, whether maintained or upgraded and say "Chief Willie Obiano built this"

Roads arent the only thing on the list...you didnt see the healthcare and the benefits , education that put us at the very top ? Yes , he was the first to invest such amount(75 billion) that has attracted over 100 billion in profit...thats financial security and confidence on the state. The Anaku general hospital , the Onicha mall , the Agulu lake hotel.

By the way , are you trying to die untop Anambra matter ? Even if you want to discuss these things I need you to be unbiased and sensible.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
IDENNAA:

Firstly, you are responding to the wrong person , a sworn Obi hater! Can't you see he never said any good thing about Obi....abi you blind.

Secondly , you cant possibly expect Obi to jump in and start building white elephant projects just because he doesn't want people to forget his name. That would be irresponsible , foolish and selfish. Obi dealt immediately with Anambra pressing needs...porverty mapping , education system overhaul , Healthcare infrastructures , intra state roads etc. That is a wise man , there. Lets me smart for once
Even at that time, Anambra still needed a cargo Airport. Just cargo if he can't afford passengers.
Obi really messed up. Speaking of pressing issues. The most pressing issue in Anambra has always been touts. Did Obi address that? No. Though neither did Obiano but like I said people will forget whether both of them did after it will be addressed.
As for Poverty, I don't buy that. The main cause of increase in prices of goods and services has always been extortion from touts and Obi did not address that.
As for Education. Obi did well in building many schools but you forgot that it was during Obi's tenure that public schools were handed over to the missionaries resulting in tremendous increase in school fees thus making a lot of people to withdraw their children. Many kids stopped going to school in Anambra and returned to their states example Rochas Okorocha Imo State. It was also during Obi's tenure that school fees in Anambra state University (ANSU) was increased by more than 300 percent which resulted in more than 50 percent students withdrawing.
With all due respect nna, Peter Obi was a disaster and nightmare to the citizens of Anambra on the education aspect
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Whatever you think doesn't matter, what matters is that you should consider that charity begins at home. What you posted now is different from what you posted earlier, that was why I said you should first preach that in your own state.

jamjo:

My dream, one day I will board a flight from Chicago O'Hare airport land in Anambra airport drive on a well-built highway with no potholes to my home in Orlu Imo state. My child, think like me and stop being an ass, we are all Igbo. Whatever that is worth doing in Ala Igbo is worth doing well.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
BKayy:

Even at that time, Anambra still needed a cargo Airport. Just cargo if he can't afford passengers.
Obi really messed up. Speaking of pressing issues. The most pressing issue in Anambra has always been touts. Did Obi address that? No. Though neither did Obiano but like I said people will forget whether both of them did after it will be addressed.
As for Poverty, I don't buy that. The main cause of increase in prices of goods and services has always been extortion from touts and Obi did not address that.
As for Education. Obi did well in building many schools but you forgot that it was during Obi's tenure that public schools were handed over to the missionaries resulting in tremendous increase in school fees thus making a lot of people to withdraw their children. Many kids stopped going to school in Anambra and returned to their states example Rochas Okorocha Imo State. It was also during Obi's tenure that school fees in Anambra state University (ANSU) was increased by more than 300 percent which resulted in more than 50 percent students withdrawing.
With all due respect nna, Peter Obi was a disaster and nightmare to the citizens of Anambra on the education aspect

No , you are not here to debate. You are an embittered nonentity who I should ignore. Peter Obi , a "disaster" from an Imo man. Nwokem, gbafuo biko.

No, many kids didn't stop going to school because if school fees. I need a proof if this.

As per University , nowhere in the world is University education cheap. We have the worst university education in the world because we don't invest in education...the money to invest comes from school fees.

Keep running in circle, nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
IDENNAA:

No , you are not here to debate. You are an embittered nonentity who I should ignore. Peter Obi , a "disaster" from an Imo man. Nwokem, gbafuo biko.

No, many kids didn't stop going to school because if school fees. I need a proof if this.

As per University , nowhere in the world is University education cheap. We have the worst university education in the world because we don't invest in education...the money to invest comes from school fees.

Keep running in circle, nonsense!
The truth is bitter my friend. As for the Imo you blabbing about. If you have issues with them, go and settle it like a man.
Imagine saying school is not cheap or doubting that more than 50 percent did not drop when the school fees was raised out of a sudden from forty something thousand to around 120. Or the secondary school level that was raised from nothing to emergency 6-12k by the missionaries. That is from almost free education and total free education to emergency 6-12k school fees. Do your own research. Obi was a disaster to Anambra growing education.
Incase you don't know. I don't support Obiano or any governor, warrant chief or the likes, all I see is Igbo nation. And please I am not from the area you call Imo State. So like I said before, if you have issues with them, man up, walk up to them and settle it like a man

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamjo: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Whatever you think doesn't matter, what matters is that you should consider that charity begins at home. What you posted now is different from what you posted earlier, that was why I said you should first preach that in your own state.

Your mentality is why other tribes question the unity of the Igbos, I urge you to stop all the division we are Igbos. If Obiano got things right it will benefit all of us Igbos and maybe it will motivate Uzodima to do right to Imo airport. My constructive criticism is not envy, My home is Ala Igbo, and my own charity beings from Ala Igbo, Be an Igbo first before an Amambrian it will do all of us better and you have a promising future.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nwokem mechionu, stop diverting attention. This was not how you started your tirade. Start your constructive criticism with your Imo state and Uzodimma.

jamjo:

Your mentality is why other tribes question the unity of the Igbos, I urge you to stop all the division we are Igbos. If Obiano got things right it will benefit all of us Igbos and maybe it will motivate Uzodima to do right to Imo airport. My constructive criticism is not envy, My home is Ala Igbo, and my own charity beings from Ala Igbo, Be an Igbo first before an Amambrian it will do all of us better and you have a promising future.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
jamjo:

I'm not spewing nonsense as you said, but constructive criticism, I am a proud Igbo man, and any infrastructural project that comes to any Igbo land or state will always be a thing of joy to me, Having said that, It is time we all stop the mindset of mediocrity Abuja and Lagos are what they are but I want Anambra to do more better instead of comparing mediocrity. Obiano did well with Anambra Airport no doubt, but are there rooms for improvement? Yes and that was my point.
Below are images of what I was trying to point out.

Jamjo, I respect you for this contribution. You have class. You have gone out and seen what is good. Some others have a static mental view stemming from their view of the world through the prism of Eke Awka or Onitsha Main market.
I hope those in government are busy with critical thinking to do the right thing to Obiano's projects instead of listening to sycophancy specialists like that miserable life with 8 monikers on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
You have all the ideas but you are miserable and spends night and day on this thread with your 20 monikers. Is nairaland where the people with Jeff Bezos-ideas sleep? People at main market Onitsha can feed you and your useless parents for the rest of your useless life. Are you still waiting for the government to build an interchange before you anu ofia can use the airport? Broke ass bunkum that hasn't eaten twice a day is here giving conditions over what will make him use an airport, as if he has been to any airport before. cheesy

[s]
Mathoj:

amjo, I respect you for this contribution. You have class. You have gone out and seen what is good. Some others have a static mental view stemming from their view of the world through the prism of Eke Awka or Onitsha Main market.hope those in government are busy with critical thinking to do the right thing to Obiano's projects instead of listening to sycophancy specialists like that miserable life with 8 monikers on this forum.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Nwokem mechionu, stop diverting attention. This was not how you started your tirade. Start your constructive criticism with your Imo state and Uzodimma.

You seem to be a troublesome person. You are always fighting one poster or the other why? Stop attacking persons here, Allow pple to say their mind pls.
Anambra airport will be the best,let's hope contractors do their job well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
Get out, you are the one that's troublesome. There are over one thousand sites on this forum, so you have enough threads in this site to say your mind. This thread is not your sitting room

Landmack:

You seem to be a troublesome person. You are always fighting one poster or the other why? Stop attacking persons here, Allow pple to say their mind pls.Anambra airport will be the best,let's hope contractors do their job well.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
90% of the people who visit and post on this thread are not even indigenes of Anambra State. Some don't reside in the state and dont even know half of what is truly going on in the State.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Get out, you are the one that's troublesome. There are over one sites on this forum, so you have enough threads in this site to say your mind. This thread is not your sitting room

You're too troublesome.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Landmack:

I am too troublesome.

Ok, if you say so

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
MysteryShopper:

Ok, if you say so

You truly lack manners and basic nettiquette. Pls grow up. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Landmack:

I LACK COMMONSENSE

Hmm ok o

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
My brother from day 1, some people fought this airport for nothing more than envy and a desire to frustrate Anambra's development. They gloated and rejoiced when the Chinese pulled out of the project. Little did they know that it was even better so that the state would build and own it 100% without any debt burden! If you read the old threads on this airport, you will see how they mocked Anambra state that they cannot build an airport and probably will build the worst motor park in Nigeria! They have all swallowed their words and now coming to "advise" as usual! I just love that this airport gives them sleepless nights grin
Ndi uchu!

I love where told them that all their rants would end in nairaland as it changes nothing. The airport will be completed and receive flights before Obiano's second tenure was over! It was almost a prophetic statement by him!

Their posts are still there for you to see since 2009 when the airport was finally approved.

1. https://www.nairaland.com/347129/fg-approves-construction-anambra-airport

2. https://www.nairaland.com/3741194/take-proposed-anambra-airport-project

3. https://www.nairaland.com/4127369/ongoing-anambra-international-airport-city

4. https://www.nairaland.com/6008666/anambra-international-airport-runway-stone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
IDENNAA:

[s]When the full story of Peter Obi's and Willie Obiano's accomplishments are told then you will understand that Peter Obi will forever be a legend.

cool For continuity sake Obi brought in Obiano to continue the building of Anambra. Thankfully, Obiano didn't abandon the projects started by Obi. [/s]
Aboki, you are talking nonsense as usual. It seems BKayy does not know you very well since he's wasting time with a known Obi slave. You must accept the facts whether you like it or not.

How can Obi outperform Obiano when Anambra state university never went on strike for the entire Obiano tenure unlike when they went for long strike under Obi, even after he increased their school fees and infamously said education was not meant for the poor.

How can Obi beat Obiano hands down in health when Anambra doctors went for strike for 13 months under Obi. Thats over a year. How can Obi beat Obiano in Poverty when Poverty rate in Anambra under Obi was over 55% as against 14% under Obiano according to NBS. These are all facts you cant deny no matter how hard you try.
You mist admit in the end that Obi was a mediocre governor and he is no mate to Willie. I dont even want to waste my time talking infrastructure. Trying to compare Obi and Obiano will always leave you embarrassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
BKayy:

The truth is bitter my friend. As for the Imo you blabbing about. If you have issues with them, go and settle it like a man.
Imagine saying school is not cheap or doubting that more than 50 percent did not drop when the school fees was raised out of a sudden from forty something thousand to around 120. Or the secondary school level that was raised from nothing to emergency 6-12k by the missionaries. That is from almost free education and total free education to emergency 6-12k school fees. Do your own research. Obi was a disaster to Anambra growing education.
Incase you don't know. I don't support Obiano or any governor, warrant chief or the likes, all I see is Igbo nation. And please I am not from the area you call Imo State. So like I said before, if you have issues with them, man up, walk up to them and settle it like a man
stop lying... There was never a time people left school because of Obi..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Obdk:
stop lying... There was never a time people left school because of Obi..
I don't have time for baseless argument. Ask around. Or simply take a trip to ANSU tomorrow and enquire from the Deans.
How many people do you think can cope with increment from around 40-50k to 110-120k in a span of 6 months?
Or in the secondary schools after the handover to missionaries, school fees rose from Free education in most parts of the state to 6-12k?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Afam4eva(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Mechi pu onu there. The airport is still under going finishing touches but because you have nothing to criticize then you now picked on planting mango trees on the parking lot. Charity they say, begins at home, go to Imo state thread and add your own voice there on many challenges facing your state. You people should stop coming here to talk nonsense when your own state remains backward and below Anambra in all facets of development. My happiness is that non of you envious people have been able to compare the beautiful Anambra international airport with any Nigerian airport. It implies one thing about Anambra airport- excellence

The problem is not just you but people that are liking your comment. People can no longer critique constructively without you people hounding them and calling them haters. This happens most often on this particular thread. What is wrong with some of you. The braggadocio is becoming too much. You will not be the first to build and airport and you will definitely not be the last. Come down from your high horse and smell the freaking coffee. Anything and everything is open to critiquing and that includes the Anambra airport, so just let people be. Oginidi?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.