Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2069243 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

Lol...i knew the Chinese would always find a cheap way to fake everything. Instead of the universally accepted natural way. That is why nobody seriously trusts anything made by them when quality and safety of lives are involved. Due to a culture of low quality circumvention of safety. The same way no country bought their covid 19 vaccines, instead they would accept vaccines made in Russia or even India. No country has ordered Chinese commercial airplanes COMAC, instead they trust Brazilian aircraft maker Embraer more than supposedly technologically advanced Chinese.

I agree that we should plant grass and not do it like countries where quality and public safety isn't a greater priority than quick fake fixes for everything.

China has so many standards but bulk of their exports to Africa are substandard goods

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Looks like the Gatehouse or Tollgate being built is similar in design and style to the one at Enugu.
In fact, only recently did our international airports have decent entrance gates rather than police/army checkpoints put together with sandbags and old tires. I love how they are putting up only standard facilities in this airport. Rather than makeshift shanties.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
OreMI22:

I love that this airport makes them cry. The same types of people complain there is no development in their village but will poison anyone who does well in their profession to ensure the entire village remains poor.

Imagine if these people are Igbo, we have all been crying to the FG for a befitting international airport in the SE. Now that one has been built truly by providence, they are angry because it's not in their state? What type of people are these?

You couldn't have said it better. There are people whose only talent in this world is HOW TO COMPLAIN!
The worst part of their evil nature is that when someone takes the bull by the horn to solve an age-long desire they have complained about, they suddenly switch sides to find another way to complain about it. Since solving the problem would invalidate their talent to complain always.

I love your analogy with the character of those wicked people in the village that would pray with kola nuts for God to bless their village with success and development. Then turn around to poison their own illustrious sons who are successful and investing in developmental projects to improve the quality of life in the village. The same exact thing they had purportedly prayed for! Their anger with those illustrious people being that their prayer to god was to bless their own son and not anybody else from the village! Exactly what I have observed with some Igbos in this forum! All the things we clamored and prayed for are finally being done in this project. Yet, some of them are bitter and angry because if it didn't happen in their own village or state, then they can't be happy for the Igbo nation getting a decent facility.

Yet in their sick mind, they think they are normal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
I love the fact that they are sticking to the specifications in the 3D drawings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
cjrane:

You couldn't have said it better. There are people whose only talent in this world is HOW TO COMPLAIN!
The worst part of their evil nature is that when someone takes the bull by the horn to solve an age-long desire they have complained about, they suddenly switch sides to find another way to complain about it. Since solving the problem would invalidate their talent to complain always.

I love your analogy with the character of those wicked people in the village that would pray with kola nuts for God to bless their village with success and development. Then turn around to poison their own illustrious sons who are successful and investing in developmental projects to improve the quality of life in the village. The same exact thing they had purportedly prayed for! Their anger with those illustrious people being that their prayer to god was to bless their own son and not anybody else from the village! Exactly what I have observed with some Igbos in this forum! All the things we clamored and prayed for are finally being done in this project. Yet, some of them are bitter and angry because if it didn't happen in their own village or state, then they can't be happy for the Igbo nation getting a decent facility.

Yet in their sick mind, they think they are normal.

Nwanne, forget them. Ike ga agwu ha.

Let them kwantinue with their lamentations and posting pictures of New York city or the capital of Malaysia, as what a state government should build before they commend it for a good job, it won't change anything. The funny thing is that they won't send that same picture of New York to their own state governors to do even 1% of anything!

Even to maintain the facilities built by the FG in their states, their silly governors cannot do that. Yet, they are here to condemn another governor building brand new facilities desperately needed by his state from the scratch, without any FG assistance whatsoever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
cjrane:
Looks like the Gatehouse or Tollgate being built is similar in design and style to the one at Enugu.
In fact, only recently did our international airports have decent entrance gates rather than police/army checkpoints put together with sandbags and old tires. I love how they are putting up only standard facilities in this airport. Rather than makeshift shanties.
Not true though. The first time I used Abuja Int'l was in 2006 and it had toll gates exactly like that. Lagos too has. It also has multiple entrances.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
cjrane:

Hopefully they will use the same type of tiles that was used in the exterior of the trauma center for the exterior of the gatehouse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Hahahahaha

Just imagine a butterfly feeling like a bird. Do you know that Anambra has by far the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria? It means that there are more people in Anambra with more disposal cash than people from other states? So how would Anambra know that one jobless miscreant called mathoj didn't use Anambra international airport? Anyways, i feel you are just trying to get some attention, because you are just a nobody. The only life you have is coming here on nairaland to post nonsense.

People like Air Peace CEO from Ihiala are the type of people that matters to Anambra not one insecure broke ass miscreant like mathoj that haven't been to an airport before. cheesy

[s][/s]

How do you expect Me, Allen Onyema from Mbosi, ABC Orjiako from Uli, E-Money & KCee from Uli, Obijackson from Okija, Dozzy oil from Okija, Emeka Ofor from Oraifite, Obi Cubana from Oba, my Nnewi entrepreneur brothers and a whole lot of us to be driving through the rickety narrow zigzag and overpopulated Obosi town road to meet Onitsha - Enugu expressway in order to use Anambra Airport? NO WAY. The only incentive for us to use Anambra Airport is either federal government or Obiano government to extend a clean expressway from the Oba interchange to Onitsha - Enugu expressway.
This is a sincere advice and Obiano should as a matter of urgency, importance and overriding public interest look into implementing my advice before he leaves office in March 2022. Our comfort and safety remains priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
No wonder the guy keep insulting you people. Obiano that has 4 months before a new governor is elected, is the one you are demanding a super highway from? Make una de use sense nah!!
Mathoj:

How do you expect Me, Allen Onyema from Mbosi, ABC Orjiako from Uli, E-Money & KCee from Uli, Obijackson from Okija, Dozzy oil from Okija, Emeka Ofor from Oraifite, Obi Cubana from Oba, my Nnewi entrepreneur brothers and a whole lot of us to be driving through the rickety narrow zigzag and overpopulated Obosi town road to meet Onitsha - Enugu expressway in order to use Anambra Airport? NO WAY. The only incentive for us to use Anambra Airport is either federal government or Obiano government to extend a clean expressway from the Oba interchange to Onitsha - Enugu expressway.
This is a sincere advice and Obiano should as a matter of urgency, importance and overriding public interest look into implementing my advice before he leaves office in March 2022. Our comfort and safety remains priority.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
gordonbarrett:
No wonder the guy keep insulting you people. Obiano that has 4 months before a new governor is elected, is the one you are demanding a super highway from? Make una de use sense nah!!

Obiano has 8 months to go. He was sworn in for second term in March 2018 ! It is possible to complete that stretch of road but it is not compulsory he finishes it but it must be started.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
It appears you missed the point. I said you are a nobody , that Anambra doesn't know that you are existing. Aside the fact that no one in Anambra knows about your existence, you are a poor broke ass miscreant, that haven't even been to an airport before, so why should we be worried about you.

All those names you listed are the people we know that are existing and they will access the Anambra international airport from Ihiala via the Onitsha-Owerri road down to Upper Iweka interchange and connect to Onitsha-Enugu highway and in the next 10 minutes they are at Nteje junction airport road, then they enter their flight.

Take note, that you are non existent, we don't know about you. So get that into your big bald head.

[s]
Mathoj:

[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
gordonbarrett:

MATHOJ is a broke ass attention seeker, someone that hasn't entered airport premises in his entire life is here telling us what he wants as if anyone knows about his existence. So funny cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
MysteryShopper:
It appears you missed the point. I said you are nobody , that Anambra doesn't know that you are existing. Aside the fact that no one in Anambra knows about your existence, you are a poor broke ass miscreant, that haven't even been to an airport before, so why should we be worried about you.

All those names you listed are the people we know that are existing and they will access the Anambra international airport from Ihiala via the Onitsha-Owerri road down to Upper Iweka interchange and connect to Onitsha-Enugu highway and in the next 10 minutes they are at Nteje junction airport road, then they enter their flight.

Take note, that you are non existent, we don't know about you. So get that into your big bald head.

[s][/s]
Oh Shit Shit Shit....drive to Iweka Interchange? Don't be silly boy. What the hell will I be looking for on that slum area with all those traffic and chaos? No way my dear. the whole idea is to avoid Onitsha like plague and the present rickety Obosi road as well. Get the damned Obosi road cleaned up for use to the Airport. Well I hope those in Awka will consider my suggestion for the good of the state.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
Laying of cable for runway lighting and ILS CAT 2 systems

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Runway Lighting and ILS cable being laid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
OreMI22:
Laying of cable for runway lighting and ILS CAT 2 systems

Anambra amaka. Anambra to the world. Cool cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamjo: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
MysteryShopper:

Anambra amaka. Anambra to the world. Cool cheesy

Nice development

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
jamjo:

Nice development
Ok
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
gordonbarrett:

Whether Obiano has two weeks or less, his opinion is still valid. The insults some of u rain on persons here would never stop pple from stating their views and opinions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
MysteryShopper:
You are full of shit shit shit. Upper Iweka interchange is too clean than your smelling body. Anambra international airport is such a spanking brand new for a smelling miscreant like you to enter. We don't need a cursed frustrated hopeless vagabond like you in our international airport in Anambra. The whole of Anambra are permitted to use Anambra international airport except one miserable broke ass MATHOJ.

[s][/s]

No no no you are mistaken ! The road to the Iweka Interchange is chaotic, lots of potholes. the drainages are filled with dirt, broken down vehicles are repaired in the middle of the road. Even the Iweka interchange itself is dirty, sandy and poorly maintained. You see this way is Off limit !
I will like the Anambra Airport a success but I do not like cutting corners. It is our tax money after all so they should give us the best.
Finally, the government can encourage the setting up of a consortium like Transcorp involving Anambrarians to buy shares in some infrastructural development such as light rails connecting the Airport, and the big towns of our dear Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
No no no your smelly body will cause traffic at Upper Iweka because the roads are smooth and well paved, the environment is quite neat and beautiful that decent people are passing and going about there business.

Your smelly mouth will chase people out of Anambra international airport because we expect decent there all year round.

The curse on you will affect aeroplane, that's why we don't want you to near our beautiful international airport.

You are a broke ass miscreant, to avoid pick pockets, we shall not allow you come close our international airport in Anambra. Please look for where to enter night bus to wherever you are going, we don't need vagabond like you.

Below picture was the moment I was going to Anambra international airport via Upper Iweka from Ihiala.

Anambra amaka cheesy

[s]
Mathoj:

No no no you are mistaken ! The road to the Iweka Interchange is chaotic, lots of potholes. the drainages are filled with dirt, broken down vehicles are repaired in the middle of the road. Even the Iweka interchange itself is dirty, sandy and poorly maintained. You see this way is Off limit ! will like the Anambra Airport a success but I do not like cutting corners. It is our tax money after all so they should give us the best.
Finally, the government can encourage the setting up of a consortium like Transcorp involvingAnambrarians to buy shares in some infrastructural development such as light rails connecting the Airport, and the big towns of our dear Anambra state.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oga face who de face you.
Landmack:

Whether Obiano has two weeks or less, his opinion is still valid. The insults some of u rain on persons here would never stop pple from stating their views and opinions.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
MysteryShopper:
No no no your smelly body will cause traffic at Upper Iweka because the roads are smooth and well paved, the environment is quite neat and beautiful that decent people are passing and going about there business.

Your smelly mouth will chase people out of Anambra international airport because we expect decent there all year round.

The curse on you will affect aeroplane, that's why we don't want you to near our beautiful international airport.

You are a broke ass miscreant, to avoid pick pockets, we shall not allow you come close our international airport in Anambra. Please look for where to enter night bus to wherever you are going, we don't need vagabond like you.

Below picture was the moment I was going to Anambra international airport via Upper Iweka from Ihiala.

Anambra amaka cheesy

[s][/s]
Probably you are from Ndiezike or Okohia or Ubahuekwem Ihiala and you are throwing stones of insult in the market not knowing it is perhaps me your brother you are hitting hahahaha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hahahaha

You have lost steam

My point is that we don't need you in our spanking new international airport. All the way from Ihiala, I have just passed Upper Iweka moving towards Borromew on my way to the Anambra international airport to board my flight.

Mathoj:
Probably you are from Ndiezike or Okohia or Ubahuekwem Ihiala and you are throwing stones of insult in the market not knowing it is perhaps me your brother you are hitting a

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Hahahaha

You have lost steam

My point is that we don't need you in our spanking new international airport. All the way from Ihiala, I have just passed Upper Iweka moving towards Borromew on my way to the Anambra international airport to board my flight.

OMG ! Thats good at least to have the first experience of audio or social media flight from an airport without plane hahaha. Why didn't you fly from Uli Airport to Umueri Airport instead of passing through the slum Nwaziki Ave to the sandy Iweka interchange. Good luck with your MYSTERY Flight as you may soon call it in your new moniker.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
WTF are you smoking? I came from Ihiala passed through Upper Iweka in picture one and got to the Borromew in picture two. You have seen how clean the route from Ihiala all through Upper Iweka via Onitsha to the airport. What we are trying to avoid is your body odour that could scare people away at the airport. We want you to avoid our airport because you could be a pick pocket, we don't want it. Just stay away.

Mathoj:

OMG ! Thats good at least to have the first experience of audio or social media flight from an airport without plane Why didn't you fly from Uli Airport to Umueri Airport instead of passing through the slum Nwaziki Ave to the sandy Iweka interchange. Good luck with your MYSTERY Flight as you may soon call it in your new moniker.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2021
Igbo women are so industrious.

Have you seen this woman that produces Automobile spare parts using local technology in Nnewi and now distributes to the rest of the country and Africa? Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5lgNwcEGPI
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2021
With what's happening now, please who is our APGA candidate, Soludo or Umeoji please?.

I prays it's Soludo ooo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Godwin Naduka is moving to Accord party to contest the next poll

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
With what's happening now, please who is our APGA candidate, Soludo or Umeoji please?.

I prays it's Soludo ooo
APC want to use court to useless Anambra state by giving us evil man as governor of the state.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.