Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2069056 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Afam mechionu, it is not a must for you to comment here. Go to your Enugu thread and post there. Yes, we are not the first to build airport and won't be the last, so? Na you dey talk about bragadacious. I still wonder why all of you are camped here as though this is an igbo Unity thread. Afam go and grow Enugu thread, that's your state thread but you abandoned it. Your governor hasn't done any reasonable project for almost 8yrs and you don't know you should be in Enugu thread everyday to criticize him. Ndi ala

[s]
Afam4eva:

The problem is not just you but people that are liking your comment. People can no longer critique constructively without you people hounding them and calling them haters. This happens most often on this particular thread. What is wrong with some of you. The braggadocio is becoming too much. You will not be the first to build and airport and you will definitely not be the last. Come down from your high horse and smell the freaking coffee. Anything and everything is open to critiquing and that includes the Anambra airport, so just let people be. Oginidi?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nwanne tell them, we know all of them. Ezigbote ndi uche cheesy

OreMI22:
My brother from day 1, some people fought this airport for nothing more than envy and a desire to frustrate Anambra's development. They gloated and rejoiced when the Chinese pulled out of the project. Little did they know that it was even better so that the state would build and own it 100% without any debt burden! If you read the old threads on this airport, you will see how they mocked Anambra state that they cannot build an airport and probably will build the worst motor park in Nigeria! They have all swallowed their words and now coming to "advise" as usual! I just love that this airport gives them sleepless nights grin
Ndi uchu!

I love where told them that all their rants would end in nairaland as it changes nothing. The airport will be completed and receive flights before Obiano's second tenure was over! It was almost a prophetic statement by him!

Their posts are still there for you to see since 2009 when the airport was finally approved.

1. https://www.nairaland.com/347129/fg-approves-construction-anambra-airport

2. https://www.nairaland.com/3741194/take-proposed-anambra-airport-project

3. https://www.nairaland.com/4127369/ongoing-anambra-international-airport-city

4. https://www.nairaland.com/6008666/anambra-international-airport-runway-stone

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FreeIgbos: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Afam4eva:

The problem is not just you but people that are liking your comment. People can no longer critique constructively without you people hounding them and calling them haters. This happens most often on this particular thread. What is wrong with some of you. The braggadocio is becoming too much. You will not be the first to build and airport and you will definitely not be the last. Come down from your high horse and smell the freaking coffee. Anything and everything is open to critiquing and that includes the Anambra airport, so just let people be. Oginidi?

That guy is a village man who has monopolized the thread and reduced it to a cursing and insulting match. But don't be decieved, he uses his countless other monikers to like his own comments, other times he uses them quoting himself up and down. His actions is so disgusting to any sane mind.

The only reason I follow this thread is to see updates about development in Anambra. Otherwise, coming here to see the posts of a psychiatrist patient can be very disturbing.

SMH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2021
FreeIgbos:

That guy is a village man who has monopolized the thread and reduced it to a cursing and insulting match. But don't be decieved, he uses his countless other monikers to like his own comments, other times he uses them quoting himself up and down. His actions is so disgusting to any sane mind.

The only reason I follow this thread is to see updates about development in Anambra. Otherwise, coming here to see the posts of a psychiatrist patient can be very disturbing.

SMH.
Lol dey disguise. If u know u know. Only one person with thousands of monikers. They freely throw insults to anybody posting here and are quick to call Mynd44 to ban. They can’t take half of what they dish.

The fact remains that pple will continue to say their mind on this forum be it pleasing or unpleasant.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2021
FreeIgbos:

SMH.

Stop coming but if you must come, just read and go.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Afam4eva:

It is no longer comparative but criticisms. Take the criticisms to your state thread not on this omambala ethnic nationality thread coupled that the state is monolithic.

so quit criticising.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2021
Landmack:

Lol dey disguise. If u know u know. Only one person with thousands of monikers. They freely throw insults to anybody posting here and are quick to call Mynd44 to ban. They can’t take half of what they dish.

The fact remains that pple will continue to say their mind on this forum be it pleasing or unpleasant.
May God have mercy on you, I don't want to swear for you this morning, please use your common sense, I only create this thread for developments in Anambra state, I have no control over those that contributes negatively to this thread, my plan is to take this thread to another level, with my latest acquisition of Dji phantom 4 drone and latest Nikon camera , I'll soon lunch Anambra1stSonTV on YouTube and you guys will witness dynamic change in coverage of developments, aerial coverage and events in Anambra state and beyond. I really appreciate those that has contributed positively to this thread and hundreds following my moniker

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

It is no longer comparative but criticisms. Take the criticisms to your state thread not on this omambala ethnic nationality thread coupled that the state is monolithic.

so quit criticising.

This is a thread on development in the state and anyone living in Anambra,indigene or not has the right to expression on this thread..okay?!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Anambra is my state and I have no problem with persons dropping criticisms about my state in as much as it is a healthy one. Criticise with an open mind and not with droplets of bad belle. When you are happy for others good things will always locate you.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Evergreen85:
LION BUSINESS PARK ENUGU Under Construction. Located at 9th Mile Corner Free Trade Zone, this will be a game changer in Enugu state and indeed the whole Southeast when completed for its a Public Private Partnership mega Project situated on 2000 Hectares of Land. It will consist of Bonded Terminals for large volume cargoes, industries both medium and Large scale, warehouses, Residential Estates, Hotels, shopping malls, Cinemas, coal powered electric Power plant, ICT Hubs etc.

This will boost the Economic strength of Enugu state and create thousands of both direct and indirect jobs, this will become one if not the major Legacy of Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi for attracting this mega project to Enugu state.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Evergreen85: 1:03am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO4PxKyuywg

The above is the YouTube link to watch the Video of the Lion Business industrial park at 9th mile Enugu. I couldn't post the video of the ground breaking ceremony performed last month by gov Ugwuanyi, many Industries are already setting up their structures their including a German company and also Chinese Auto manufacturing company comin up there. It's within a Federal government approved Free trade zone in 9th Mile corner Enugu meaning there will be no import and export duty taxes ( zero tax ) etc.

Post this on enugu thread not here....

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2021
post=104030600:

May God have mercy on you, I don't want to swear for you this morning, please use your common sense, I only create this thread for developments in Anambra state, I have no control over those that contributes negatively to this thread, my plan is to take this thread to another level, with my latest acquisition of Dji phantom 4 drone and latest Nikon camera , I'll soon lunch Anambra1stSonTV on YouTube and you guys will witness dynamic change in coverage of developments, aerial coverage and events in Anambra state and beyond. I really appreciate those that has contributed positively to this thread and hundreds following my moniker
Anambra1sonTv YouTube channel ? that will be a welcome development bro I can't wait to subscribe to the channel

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2021
jimyjames:

Anambra1sonTv YouTube channel ? that will be a welcome development bro I can't wait to subscribe to the channel
Thanks bro, my channel is already in existence, I will officially launch here soon with my own style documentaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWJGynSmVRs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2021
post=104032328:

Thanks bro, my channel is already in existence, I will officially launch here soon with my own style documentaries.

Ok I just subscribed and left a comment

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2021
MysteryShopper:
You have all the ideas but you are miserable and spends night and day on this thread with your 20 monikers. Is nairaland where the people with Jeff Bezos-ideas sleep? People at main market Onitsha can feed you and your useless parents for the rest of your useless life. Are you still waiting for the government to build an interchange before you anu ofia can use the airport? Broke ass bunkum that hasn't eaten twice a day is here giving conditions over what will make him use an airport, as if he has been to any airport before. cheesy

[s][/s]

I still stand by what I said. If the road project from interchange is not extended to meet Onitsha Awka Enugu expressway by either the federal government or Obiano, I will continue to use Asaba Airport. My comfort and safety come first.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Hahahahaha

Just imagine a butterfly feeling like a bird. Do you know that Anambra has by far the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria? It means that there are more people in Anambra with more disposal cash than people from other states? So how would Anambra know that one jobless miscreant called mathoj didn't use Anambra international airport? Anyways, i feel you are just trying to get some attention, because you are just a nobody. The only life you have is coming here on nairaland to post nonsense.

People like Air Peace CEO from Ihiala are the type of people that matters to Anambra not one insecure broke ass miscreant like mathoj that haven't been to an airport before. cheesy

[s]
Mathoj:

I still stand by what I said. If the road project from interchange is not extended to meet Onitsha Awka Enugu expressway by either the federal government or Obiano, I will continue to use Asaba Airport. My comfort and safety come first.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2021
post=104032328:

Just subscribed

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2021
Mathoj:

No one cares where you use neither is anyone begging for patronage of the airport. The people who will use the airport will use it, stop constituting nuisance with all these foolish talk.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2021
christejames:

Just subscribed
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2021
jimyjames:

Ok I just subscribed and left a comment
Thanks nwanne still undergoing small training on how to handle the new gadgets, be rest assured I will be giving you guys the best. Udo!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2021
post=104036827:

Thanks nwanne still undergoing small training on how to handle the new gadgets, be rest assured I will be giving you guys the best. Udo!
Looking forward to that bro, goodluck may your channel generate enough gains too

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
On our way to a function yesterday we drove through this badly damaged street road around EkeAwka axis (Sammy sparkle) and we learned this road as well as that of Dike’s street were meant to be upgraded during Peter Obi’s tenure. So so pathetic cry
With so much fanfare and enough paparazzi then, the roads weren’t constructed. The person who took the contract wasn’t punished,Nobody was called out, no query.. nothing nothing. The road as well as others keeps deteriorating everyday.

Let’s continue

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
cjrane:

Hopefully, they will get someone to plant grass and landscape the whole area properly. It will be a good project to offer some village farmers to uproot grass from somewhere around their farms and transplant the grass in these open spaces around the runway. The current rainy season will ensure the grasses take root and survive. Finishing is very important in projects like this to bring them to the proper international standard seen abroad.

You can only notice tire marks on the shoulder of the runway. However, it's quite gratifying that they don't drive cars on the main runway. So as not to clog it up with sand deposits from muddy car tires driving on it.

Very important point you raised there.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
OreMI22:

Ignorance is truly bliss. grin grin grin

If you are an aviation enthusiast and you have been following the structural designs of new airports globally, you would know that Anambra airport exactly conformed and followed that new trend globally. In fact, you will easily know that the airport was designed by foreign experts who had built modern airports recently and not Nigerian architects who are addicted to SQUARES. As if a building could not be built unless it was a square with a triangular roof.

Very sound submission

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
OreMI22:

I don't think NCAA will allow rugs that can be blown off by jet blast to be near a runway.
Laying artificial rugs can never be allowed next to a runway in the name of making the area have a semblance of green grass near the runway. I'm sure ICAO will also not approve an airport with such dangerous rugs laid beside a runway or any debris whatsoever near a runway. Actually, the main purpose of the grass around the runway is to prevent erosion and not really for aesthetics. That is why the airports in the middle east where there is little rain don't even bother about grassing around their runway because they know erosion isn't a problem in the middle east due to poor rainfall. I think the idea of using grass seeds can work if the seeds are not washed off by heavy rainfall.

This is how powerful a jet blast is. No rug will stay on the ground for 5 minutes when subjected to this awesome blast force from jet engines. That is why it will be a safety hazard to use turfs instead of natural grass around a runway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqVjD3nBSQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfUfBWvmzA4

I wouldn't have said it any better. Some people thought that everything white man does is the best practice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.