Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy (32245 Views)

Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by kay29000(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
I'm single cos it is less expensive to maintain a FWB than a real girlfriend...and yeah, less drama.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by kay29000(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
frenzyduchess:
If you say belong to the category that think only money is what you need to keep a relationship, then you will remain single till the end of 2018,most of this guys have egotistic attitude and talk stupidly and above all they don't even know the essence of a relationship, they think it's all about getting free booty call

And girls know the essence of relationships? All 90% of Nigerians girls think of when they are going into a relationship is how loaded the guy is and how he would take care of them. They hardly think of what they are bringing to the table. This is 2017, relationships made more sense during our parents time.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by yhormite: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
well the most important is Make Money Make Money Make Money and when you're tired repeat the process again
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Luukasz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Mr, there's nothing wrong in having a preference. Some guys prefer slim girls, others fat, and others busty with curves. I don't see why you should be crying that I said I don't do short guys. It's my spec and I don't see why it should bother you this much.

Kindly fùck off if you're insecure.
Nope you are the one who seems insecure bitch calling another guy a dwarf whereas you are a dwarf as well. Bleep you little bitch, kiss my ass

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
kay29000:

And girls know the essence of relationships? All 90% of Nigerians girls think of when they are going into a relationship is how loaded the guy is and how he would take care of them. They hardly think of what they are bringing to the table. This is 2017, relationships made more sense during our parents time.
since you want to go there,did our parents ask girls to come to their house or date a lady for a decade without knowing her father's house? ,I guess our mothers should have put in the same effort to raise their sons too just as they did their daughters.
Go back and ask your forefathers how they shared plots of land to their wives, that was their own way of taking care of their wives.
Those days a young man betrothed to a child, clears and fetches fire wood for his to be father in-law for years until the girl is ready for marriage young men of this days only know how to take off pant without even knowing where the lady lives sef .
Now You See that even those days you still take care of you to be wife, one way or the other ,as against the type of unruly, disrespectful young men we find in this generation who have this false sense of entitlement by demanding wifely duties from a lady they know they will not marry
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Well, I have nothing to say.

Being in a relationship isn't as relevant as succeeding in life

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by soleexx(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
obowunmi:
Even with no job or money, you can still smash freely.

How

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by sparko1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
frenzyduchess:
since you want to go there,did our parents ask girls to come to their house or date a lady for a decade without knowing her father's house? ,I guess our mothers should have put in the same effort to raise their sons too just as they did their daughters.
Go back and ask your forefathers how they shared plots of land to their wives, that was their own way of taking care of their wives.
Those days a young man betrothed to a child, clears and fetches fire wood for his to be father in-law for years until the girl is ready for marriage young men of this days only know how to take off pant without even knowing where the lady lives sef .
Now You See that even those days you still take care of you to be wife, one way or the other ,as against the type of unruly, disrespectful young men we find in this generation who have this false sense of entitlement by demanding wifely duties from a lady they know they will not marry

You paint a nice picture! Let me ask you this, are you married or in a relationship? If you are then am sure you will agree, you have to make a choice from a long list of guys that say they want to be with you, and this choice if you are to be honest have something to do with how financially intuned the guy was/is. Now look at it from this point, on that your list, many of those you rejected have learnt something, which is, the fact that they were not the one selected have nothing to do with looks or love, but on their financial standing! It like an interview, if you make a mistake the first time, you won't want to repeat it, and trust me the more interview you attend will confirm this premise, if you are a guy, you will understand how this feels. But if you are not married or in a relationship, well none of this is important right now because you are tormenting someone or group of men.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by HeyCorleone(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Perhaps the only reason why I'm single is because I'm not financially capable of getting me one of these South African girls with super thick thighs.

Another thing is my last relationship hurt me bad. Took me time to heal mehn. Ain't going down that road again. I daresay never.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
obowunmi:
How?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by HyperCoaster: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
obowunmi:

your head dey dia...
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Why are you sounding like this is new, if you picked anything from the point I raised earlier, you will know that one way or the other during the time of our forefathers they too had their standards for their daughters ,social strata didn't just start today, it has been in existence from time in memorial. Like I said in my very first comment, if money was all it takes to keep a woman,why do so many successful celebrities divorce?, I just want guys to do away with the mentality that all it takes to keep a woman is money,they neglect building their character and cut down on their ego
sparko1:

You paint a nice picture! Let me ask you this, are you married or in a relationship? If you are then am sure you will agree, you have to make a choice from a long list of guys that say they want to be with you, and this choice if you are to be honest have something to do with how financially intuned the guy was/is. Now look at it from this point, on that your list, many of those you rejected have learnt something, which is, the fact that they were not the one selected have nothing to do with looks or love, but on their financial standing! It like an interview, if you make a mistake the first time, you won't want to repeat it, and trust me the more interview you attend will confirm this premise, if you are a guy, you will understand how this feels. But if you are not married or in a relationship, well none of this is important right now because you are tormenting someone or group of men.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Tattooboy: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
WebSurfer:

Don’t worry, a time will come when you will get tired of being used since you think life is all about money

I am single by choice, not cheating on anyone and no one cheating on me, no headaches, no policing , no one forcing responsibilities on me..

I don’t believe in love anymore because I have grown to understand everyone’s just here for a benefit and when you can’t give them, your part is good as over

If you are dating anyone for the sake of getting something in return then don’t call it love
brilliant.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Luukasz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
freeman95:

Yeah
Nawaoh na you dey kpansh Kaduna Alhaja so?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by donnaD(f): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
hmmmm.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by BOOMnaija(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Isn't it better to be single all ur life than marry or even date all these good for nothing Nigerian olosho girls around?

Nigerian women are worthless and useless. Even if I will marry someday, it would definitely be a foreigner. I can't date or marry any Nigerian lady.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by mikolo80: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
obowunmi:
gist me
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
True
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by ebby9z(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
I don't understand this write-up though. Why does everybody thing people are single because nobody wants them? So shallow. I'm single AF. And imma be until I set my life on the right track. Can't deal with no distractions now.
And for the record, many ladies want something permanent with me, but mind is made
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by ebby9z(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
kay29000:
I'm single cos it is less expensive to maintain a FWB than a real girlfriend...and yeah, less drama.
Real talk. Who the fucck wants a relationship when you can always smash someone else's girlfriends without the emotional hassle

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Am single because I love freedom tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Deckline(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
adaksbullet:
No senseses tread angry angry angry angry angry angry

Last time am checked, we haved over 39794730000037 billions mens on earth undecided are u speeked for us all? undecided undecided

Radarada angry
Please o... Which school did you go? undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by joshrare(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kevosky:
1. You don't have money 2. You are broke 3. You don't have a source of income 4. You are jobless 5. You are wretched.
In summary, If you no get money, hide your face.
badooo na you I find come... I don see you....
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Moshlaw(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
being too choosy is another factor

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by obowunmi(m): 4:01am On Dec 22, 2017
donblade85555:
you forgot to mention "village people at work"

True.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by richy5(m): 5:36am On Dec 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
If you say belong to the category that think only money is what you need to keep a relationship, then you will remain single till the end of 2018,most of this guys have egotistic attitude and talk stupidly and above all they don't even know the essence of a relationship, they think it's all about getting free booty call
Can you tell us essence of a dick n hole relationship in 21st century
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by Deckline(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2017
BOOMnaija:
Isn't it better to be single all ur life than marry or even date all these good for nothing Nigerian olosho girls around?

Nigerian women are worthless and useless. Even if I will marry someday, it would definitely be a foreigner. I can't date or marry any Nigerian lady.
Nigerian women Your mum is a Nigerian o. This one weak me big time!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy by OpeyemiMoj39(m): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nice one bro, keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.