Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,710 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th (39326 Views)

I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December / For Those Hypocrites That Said Jesus Wasn't Born On 25th December / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by mrvitalis(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
streamsofjoy:

I'm just so surprised at people who claim freeze backs up his point with biblical reference. HE QUOTES OUT OF CONTEXT. I can say anything now and just goan use one scripture that does not relate. Dts wat he does.
Give me example of where he quoted the bible out of context
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Give us the Date then at OP
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by espn(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
brightmac:
New word spotted. 'Buttress'
am asing him to support or give more details ok?

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by espn(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
brightmac:
New word spotted. 'Buttress'
am asking him to support or give more details ok? Mr know all..u should have used Google instead..Stop acting like you know it all!!

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
espn:
am asing him to support or give more details ok?
Thanks for the explanation
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by supajizy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Please i was not talking to you,If you are interested go to the internet.
Am I not on the internet??
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by samzzycash(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
HeyCorleone:

So the Bible kicks against commemorating or remembering Christ's earthly birth?! As far as I am concerned, December 25th is a normal date. Nothing attached to it. So I can go ahead to celebrate Christ's Birth on that day. Whatever other ceremony being celebrated on that day is purely coincidental and totally none of my business.
where in the Bible did Jesus said you should commemorate his birth yearly
Where was it written that the apostles or the early Christians Celebrate the birth of Jesus yearly.. Seems like you people don't know the significance of Jesus life.. He asked you to commemorate his death and that is the only celebration that is biblical..
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Then browse about it.
supajizy:
Am I not on the internet??
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by samzzycash(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
HeyCorleone:

So the Bible kicks against commemorating or remembering Christ's earthly birth?! As far as I am concerned, December 25th is a normal date. Nothing attached to it. So I can go ahead to celebrate Christ's Birth on that day. Whatever other ceremony being celebrated on that day is purely coincidental and totally none of my business.
wao you even said 25th is a normal date and any other celebration is simply coincidental.. That says a lot
You know nothing about the origin of Christmas
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by HeyCorleone(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
samzzycash:
wao you even said 25th is a normal date and any other celebration is simply coincidental.. That says a lot
You know nothing about the origin of Christmas

Lol.. I'm well versed in that whole thing, believe me.. I've read, unread, and reread that thing. But I don't give 2 shits. It's the day I've set aside to celebrate the birth of my saviour. Every other thing is secondary.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Section7: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
We know b4 na, bt we like am like dat,.. 4 sm1 like me, its holiday frm 24th to 2nd of january.... Broda freezer man must rest na..
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by CandidSeeker(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yeligray:
Christmas is about the remembrance of Jesus.. We do this by showing love to one another, caring for one another, giving to the poor, clothing the naked, etc.

This is supposed to be Christian daily lifestyle.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by samzzycash(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Lol.. I'm well versed in that whole thing, believe me.. I've read, unread, and reread that thing. But I do give 2 shits. It's the day I've set aside to celebrate the birth of my saviour. Every other thing is secondary.
good for you. You know the truth but chose to ignore because you just love the merriment abi continue. I would never have had any issues celebrating Christmas with if only the Christian world just decided we want to start celebrating our lords birthday on this day but that wasn't the case.
A pagan celebration was infiltrated into tainted Christianity the custom and manner of celebration wasn't even done away with. Or what does wearing red custom, Santa clause and �and wild fun got to do with the birth of Jesus. I won't partake in that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by oluboyo04(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yeligray:
Christmas is about the remembrance of Jesus.. We do this by showing love to one another, caring for one another, giving to the poor, clothing the naked, etc.
the same way Uzzah showed love for the falling ark of God and was strucked by God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by NovusHomo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
KellyKertz:

Christmas has a history. Make sure you know how it originated before you start blabbing.

*modified*
All this people quoting me, browse about how the church arrived at using the date 25th December to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Courtesy of Emperor Constantine.

Not everything that has to do with the life of Jesus was noted down in the bible.

Is Constantine your emperor?
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by HeyCorleone(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
samzzycash:
good for you. You know the truth but chose to ignore because you just love the merriment abi continue. I would never have had any issues celebrating Christmas with if only the Christian world just decided we want to start celebrating our lords birthday on this day but that wasn't the case.
A pagan celebration was infiltrated into tainted Christianity the custom and manner of celebration wasn't even done away with. Or what does wearing red custom, Santa clause and �and wild fun got to do with the birth of Jesus. I won't partake in that.

Lol.. I can't understand the way you reason, but there's something wrong with it.

Different things mean different things to different people. But what matters most is what you call a thing.

Like I said before December 25 is nothing to me other than the day I have personally set aside to celebrate Christ's birth. Everyday means certain things to different people, and I cannot in my right thinking mind allow what someone else thinks to define my own standards.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by oluboyo04(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Lol.. I'm well versed in that whole thing, believe me.. I've read, unread, and reread that thing. But I don't give 2 shits. It's the day I've set aside to celebrate the birth of my saviour. Every other thing is secondary.
it must have escaped the minds of the apostles to celebrate the birth of their master. If not, then you are laying another foundation for yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Nackzy: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
olihilistic:
Freeze my mannest man..
Tell em.
Xmas doesn't even correlate with the birth of Jesus.
You are absolutely right bro
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by samzzycash(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Lol.. I can't understand the way you reason, but there's something wrong with it.

Different things mean different things to different people. But what matters most is what you call a thing.

Like I said before December 25 is nothing to me other than the day I have personally set aside to celebrate Christ's birth. Everyday means certain things to different people, and I cannot in my right thinking mind allow what someone else thinks to define my own standards.
lol but it is not the day you set aside. You celebrate it simply because your church aslo gets in the celebration. tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by HeyCorleone(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
samzzycash:
lol but it is not the day you set aside. You celebrate it simply because your church aslo gets in the celebration. tongue

At all.

I have managed to convince myself on so many lines that the things I do are because I have a personal interest or conviction about them. There are lots of things my Church does which I don't partake it. I don't think Christmas should be a big deal.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by HeyCorleone(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
oluboyo04:
it must have escaped the minds of the apostles to celebrate the birth of their master. If not, then you are laying another foundation for yourself.

Laying another foundation for myself because I choose to set aside a day to thank God for sending His one son to us?!

C'mon dawg.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by princetom1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
deebrain:

If you dont know how to love yourself, to have fun yourself, pamper yourself and give yourself a treat once in a while, you can never know how to give humanity anything in sincerity.

Learn to love everyday, no day is greater than the oda
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by goodnewscliff(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wallade:

Since we celebrate people's birthdays, I don't think it is out of place to celebrate Jesus Christ's birthday too. Christmas is a unique holiday, we don't just celebrate the birth of Christ, we celebrate love and the family; we get together to celebrate the values we added and value Christ added to us.
if he wanted his birthday to be celebrated,, he would have simply said it...... wouldn't be too hard to do dat?? he didn't celebrate his own birthday,,so e no send una make una helpam... chikinaa
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by samzzycash(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
HeyCorleone:

At all.

I have managed to convince myself on so many lines that the things I do are because I have a personal interest or conviction about them. There are lots of things my Church does which I don't partake it. I don't think Christmas should be a big deal.
now I'm impressed.
I am actually not against anyone celebrating Christmas or whatever they chose to celebrate.
but then for years I have got to deal with people who makes it seems like people who don't celebrate Christmas are sinning against God.. I can see some people up there castigating freeze when he is not even trying to stop anyone from celebrating Christmas...
I think you the only reasonable person I ever quoted on this forum
Peace..
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by miraclejoy: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
We do not know the date Christ was born, neither do bible give us a specific date. The origin remains from the fact that Romans are celebrating the sun god (they believe sun lights the world) on 25th December, an emperor convert to Christianity (catholic) decided that it is Christ that was suppose to be celebrated since The bible said Christ is the light of the world.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by joncom(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Freeze or whatever you call yourself, you won't get an oscar or a grammy trying to paint Christians as bad...you never mentioned this to the muslims as they celebrated their numerous festivals. Or are you paid to paint the church black?
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Wallade(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
goodnewscliff:
if he wanted his birthday to be celebrated,, he would have simply said it...... wouldn't be too hard to do dat?? he didn't celebrate his own birthday,,so e no send una make una helpam... chikinaa

Do you advice or request people to celebrate your birthday? He didn't celebrate his birthday for whatever reason but we know his value and choose to celebrate his birthday, significance and life. We are not forcing you to celebrate Jesus Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Homlong(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Frozen dodo you be malignant I too know
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by deebrain(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
princetom1:

Learn to love everyday, no day is greater than the oda
True. But a day can be celebrated.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by momonny: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
even in that bible verse no where did they say we should not celebrate the birth of a child there are countless bible verse that celebrate the birth of a child so stop misleading others
ndidibabe:
Why worry yourself about his birthday? The one you should be worried about is his death day which is relevant and he command that xtians should keep remembering him through the Lord's supper.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by correctguy101(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
olihilistic:
Hahahahaha my gee and puna ehnn. How far na I no come see your message for whatsapp again na
Sorry boss, expect am soon
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by adebaks(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
col 2:16

Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you
eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a
New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

if celebrated accordingly, Christmas is a beautiful day.. nobody should attempt to dampen the spirits of individual because of their own believes or misconception...#hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David, Sam Adeyemi Son Graduates From Emory University (Photo) / Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.