Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th (39332 Views)

I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December / For Those Hypocrites That Said Jesus Wasn't Born On 25th December / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by modaink333: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
His fucking idea won't change the fact that 25th of December every year, the world celebrates the NATIVITY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST... An everyear event of pagentry that has been in existence before the first sperm and egg of his generation and will still be in existence even after the last sperm and egg of his generation....

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by ZorGBUooeh: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
letusbepieces:
WAT KIND OF TALK IS DAT

IS IT NECESSARY

THESE AFONJA NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME.
The punk will soon run mad. angry
It's not that he says all this rubbish because he luvs God or Christians..He says it to ridicule christianity.
He reads his bible so he can criticize ad judge christians at the slightest opportunity not that he wants to gain knowledge from reading it.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by iluvpomo(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yeligray:
Christmas is about the remembrance of Jesus.. We do this by showing love to one another, caring for one another, giving to the poor, clothing the naked, etc.
espn:
Quote a verse from the bible to buttress your point
Mr ESPN, the whole essense of the Bible is about helping the needy ....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by tochivitus(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Daddy freez for this ya stupid yeyebrity stunt u always pulling to stay relevant May Anthony Joshua fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by crisisexpert321(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Freeze tell them. My people perish due to lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by correctguy101(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
olihilistic:
Freeze my mannest man..
Tell em.
Xmas doesn't even correlate with Jesus birth.

Hey, make you and freeze take una time o...

I'm already compiling a list of places I'll drink udemé and eat chicken. Make una no use una wahala come spoil things o.

Bcoz I don already catch one okpeke wey think say na me be her Xmas maga, hehehehehe....

Just let us enjoy in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by IAmSkinny: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
G
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by ojuikwu: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
IGBO BOYZ GO START ROBBERY NOW,because OF XMAX,THEY WANT TO GO SHOW STUPIDITY IN ANAMBRA THAT THEY LIVES IN LAGOZ
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
angry

∆ ∆
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Salisville: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
How many Christians know about the cult of Mithras?
If you don't please go study it and open your mind.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by kokomilala(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yea,some have argued that Jesus was born in October,but his ranting won't change the status quo.Goats,chickens would still be slaughtered,fire works would be sold during this period.And so shall it be for all ages.Freeze should freeze his obsession with the church .He can charge his energies against public office holders.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by hobinarr(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
No na for July 7 dem born am
Ndi mmadu sef

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by simeonni: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
ATTENTION SEEKER GO FIX UR MARRIAGE FIRST THEN GO TO HELL.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by ojuikwu: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
ojuikwu:
IGBO BOYZ GO START ROBBERY NOW,because OF XMAX,THEY WANT TO GO SHOW STUPIDITY IN ANAMBRA THAT THEY LIVES IN LAGOZ
SARS SHOULD READY TO KILL IGBO LIKE XMAX FOULS
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by femi4: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Most Christians don't know that Christmas is a pagan holiday, just like the way the name of the months of the year is named after Roman Gods. Many Christian celebrations originated from pagan worship or haven't you wondered why Jehovah Witnesses don't celebrate.
Which day doesn't belong to pegans from Sunday- Saturday.

No day is evil, its what you do on any particular day that matters

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by ojuikwu: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
ojuikwu:
SARS SHOULD READY TO WASTE IGBO BOYS LIKE FOWL
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by altitudee: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
so you u don't that Christ was not born on 25th Dec.?
KellyKertz:

Christmas has a history. Make sure you know how it originated before you start blabbing.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by tomju(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
This issue is not about Daddy Freeze being right or wrong1 What does the Bible actually teach about Jesus Christ Birth?
1. LUKE 2:8-20
And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.' SO IN SUMMARY HE WAS BORN WHEN SHEPHERDS WERE TAKING CARE OF THEIR FLOCK OUTSIDE.(TAKE NOTE NO SNOW) GRASSES DONT GROW IN THE SNOW OR DURING WINTER! As Sheperds needed grass for their flocks. So it was another season, not winter.
2. Bethlehem was his birthplace. December in Bethlehem is winter! So how did the Shepherds feed their flock? (So it couldnt have been winter)
3. Jesus was born on another day not mentioned in the bible, however the fact that Shepherds were in the field gives us a perspective as regards the season.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by exlinkleads(f): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yeligray:
Christmas is about the remembrance of Jesus.. We do this by showing love to one another, caring for one another, giving to the poor, clothing the naked, etc.

Do we? really?

Like how many people are thinking like - make Christmas reach make I care for people and help the needy?

All everybody is thinking na enjoyment and holiday wey dey for Christmas ok

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by IAmSkinny: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
femi4:
Which day doesn't belong to pegans from Sunday- Saturday.

No day is evil, its what you do on any particular day that matters
I wonder oo.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by femi4: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
espn:
The wise men celebrated his birth. Gave gifts to his mother

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by ahamonyeka(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Pagan holiday in Rome.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by kaywhy09(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
His "sheeple" will soon forget him, even while he lives.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by HCrown(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Owk..................... Kontinu to b talking boosit upandan............ Boya its ur christmas

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Yeligray(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
exlinkleads:

Do we? really?

Like how many people are thinking like - make Christmas reach make I care for people and help the needy?

All everybody is thinking na enjoyment and holiday wey dey for Christmas ok
it isn't supposed to be that way. Christ came as a gift to mankind so that in turn we can be as a gift to others.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Someone give this ïmbecile his "Attention Seeker of the Year" award so he can shut up
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Na emperor constantine cause am.
olihilistic:
Freeze my mannest man..
Tell em.
Xmas doesn't even correlate with Jesus birth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by quickly: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Most xtians know Christ was not born in 25th. It's a commemorative date.

This freeze is a dummy

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by wildchild02: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
We all know this before

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas Promo is on
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by mpowa(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
espn:
so a verse must be quoted for people to do good things now? We will start FreeTheGoats movements soon. The birth of Jesus represents, the Love of God to the world and love that must be shared among each other, and we all have imbibed it, if you're looking for verse, Wait Till Eternity, you go get one. Any heart that is not soft toward Godly thing is a heart of a Goat, so I say #FREETHEGOATS.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by propertynigeria: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Check my signature for cheap land in Ibeju Lekki
Re: Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
You research very well.What of the council of Nicea?
Ruggedfitness:

Most Christians don't know that Christmas is a pagan holiday, just like the way the name of the months of the year is named after Roman Gods. Many Christian celebrations originated from pagan worship or haven't you wondered why Jehovah Witnesses don't celebrate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / David, Sam Adeyemi Son Graduates From Emory University (Photo) / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.