Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) (38751 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant / Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video) / Ten Most Influential Musicians In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2017
Being a celebrity is a trap that makes you not were same clothe more than once

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2017
nice
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by lacoach: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2017
Ebuka is gradually gaining more popularity than IK Osakioduwa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by shine12: 8:25am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
this nigga go soon go broke because of the money em dey spend for cloth.
That's a Nigga for you bro. Cares so much about his physical appearance.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by lastempero: 8:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:
Don't go broke trying to look rich, ebuka a word is enough for the wise.I don't know how much you earn as a presenter to afford all these outfits, even Davido ,wizzy, p square etc who are far more richer and way more popular so not spend such extravagant amount on outfits.
Your wife's father might be a billionaire but remember it ain't your money.

Brother don't be deceive by packaging,that suit fit be my tailor for aba arrange am and it wont cost him more than 12k I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who asked him what he is wearing?

His mates deck customized blazers from Ermenegildo Zegna without a word and he is here blowing his trumpet over common Mai Atafo.

I never heard Mark Zuckerburg flaunt what designer clothe he had on but empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Mark Zuckerburg and Ebuka are not into the same profession now

Quit the hate!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by lastempero: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

I don't need to ,common sense is enough.
P square owns a mansion in Banana island, as well as so many luxurious property all over the world.
Wizkid made more than 400 million naira this year, thanks to the streaming of his album " sounds from the other side as well as a one million dollar deal he had with Sony at the beginning of the year.
Davido's father is one of the richest men in Nigeria, Davido is one of the most successful artiste ever in Nigeria, just this year alone, he resigned his 100 million Pepsi deal, had a sold out show across the world for his 30 billion Concert ,and signed a deal with Sony worth 1 million dollars.
Now tell me what Ebuka is doing?
Hosting Big brother ?
Which major investment does Ebuka have? Which endorsement has he signed?
Money does not hide bro, try as much as you like, I don't need to enter his pocket to know, I have common sense, do you?

All those guys u mentioned are entertainers but ebuka is a presenter,he is simply marketing his personality.

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2017
Trone:
Just shattap
I'm typing ,technically, you type with your hands, but you wouldn't know that cos you're dumb like a blonde .

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by gabicon: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:

How He dresses is one of the factors that gets him a Job (his dressing is one of his brand). Spend money to make more money.

6 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by internationalman(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

P square owns a mansion in Banana island, as well as so many luxurious property all over the world.
Wizkid made more than 400 million naira this year, thanks to the streaming of his album " sounds from the other side as well as a one million dollar deal he had with Sony at the beginning of the year.
Davido's father is one of the richest men in Nigeria, Davido is one of the most successful artiste ever in Nigeria, just this year alone, he resigned his 100 million Pepsi deal, had a sold out show across the world for his 30 billion Concert ,and signed a deal with Sony worth 1 million dollars.
Hosting Big brother ?
Money does not hide bro, try as much as you like, I don't need to enter his pocket to know, I have common sense, do you?
And which major investment those artistes u mentioned have??
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2017
simplemach:
Now that Ebuka's name has been heard, some babes be, God can this d*ck ever enter me, even if it's just the cap
Thus early momo your mind don already spoil .abeg easy make our women no fall on u
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Sage7(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2017
Standard snooker board!

Miss 'me days of shooting pool & sippin' blaQ
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2017
internationalman:

And which major investment those artistes u mentioned have??
Investment is an asset obtained in hopes that the value will increase in future ,to be resold at a much profitable rate than it was purchased.
Technically a house in Banana island is a huge investment.
The going rate of land acquisition in banana island is between 350 to 600 Million .Add that with the building and deco and we're looking at over 1 billion naira.
So you see.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Trone: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

I'm typing ,technically, you type with your hands, but you wouldn't know that cos you're dumb like a blonde .
Okay, thank you.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by chyima(f): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2017
so you guys think ,he really spend money on all his wear,he is a fashion icon designers clamour for him to wear their brand and advertisies it for them could be by just tagging their fashion label on instagram and that it,these clothes could also be returned to the fashion label or kept by him depending on the contract.
don't be deceived sand try to copy them ,cos they make their money by also wearing your wears

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by aikeron: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2017
Guys y'all should relax. It's not that serious. I con authoritatively tell you that Ebuka doesn't pay for MOST of his outfits. He has gradually broken through into the hallway of fame successfully as a fashion icon, and now many clothing brands want him to wear their products and tag their names just to sell. Ebuka has enough items to wear lined up for him from now till next year ending and he picks each one as it suits the occasion through which he can subtly market it.
Can't u see him mentioning the handles of whatever brand he wears? That shows he's simply marketing the product, he pays no dime. If I paid for a product, I'm under no obligation to mention or tag the brand since that will amount to free publicity esp if I'm celeb. A celebrity leverages on their popularity to enjoy some perks and make brands known. Don't be fooled!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by OBku4(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His mates deck customized blazers from Ermenegildo Zegna without a word and he is here blowing his trumpet over common Mai Atafo.

I never heard Mark Zuckerburg flaunt what designer clothe he had on but empty barrels make the loudest noise.

mumu! Ignorant boy. smh

Don't you know the designers are paying him for the modelling and publicity

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by kramer: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2017
simplemach:
Now that Ebuka's name has been heard, some babes be, God can this d*ck ever enter me, even if it's just the cap

Like your sister abi lol

Anyway, this Ebuka negro is the most conceited mothafucka ever a.k.a camera ashewo.. I'm sure he would sex himself if he could.

whonamehelp:

Threebear:
Don't go broke trying to look rich, ebuka a word is enough for the wise.I don't know how much you earn as a presenter to afford all these outfits, even Davido ,wizzy, p square etc who are far more richer and way more popular so not spend such extravagant amount on outfits.

I hear his wife is Rich hence why he's able to afford such lifestyle.

Modified: turns out his wife is the daughter of a billionaire. Figures!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by sweeterman(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

Hosting Big brother ?

Mr. Pocket and Bank account analyser.. how much dey ur account that year undecided undecided undecided

work for ur own bro.. Ebuka is making his money.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Captain6(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
Jealousy grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

Hosting Big brother ?
Bro you are carrying Emeka issue on your shoulders as if you are the one who gave him the money, if you go on like this, you will end up telling people what to do with there money. And again you are comparing him to people you know only tv or radio.
Meanwhile you don't know much about the said Emeka and How be get his money.
Your intention is a good one though and should only have ended with the first comment, but problem I have with people that give advise too much is that they wouldn't do same if they are in the position of the person they are advising.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Captain6(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2017
chyima:
ib
This nonsense must stop this year!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by internationalman(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

Investment is an asset obtained in hopes that the value will increase in future ,to be resold at a much profitable rate than it was purchased.
Technically a house in Banana island is a huge investment.
The going rate of land acquisition in banana island is between 350 to 600 Million .Add that with the building and deco and we're looking at over 1 billion naira.
So you see.
And how exactly did you know Ebuka does not have any investment.
If they are as rich as they claim, how come many of them especially the A-list were still tenants..
All I'm trying to say is that entertainment industry aside, some of the least famous celebrities are richer than these famous ones.

Do you know what Ebuka did before entering into entertainment industry? Do you know what he's currently doing now...

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by sweeterman(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2017
kramer:

Like your sister abi lol

Anyway, this Ebuka negro is the most conceited mothafucka ever a.k.a camera ashewo.. I'm sure he would sex himself if he could.

I hear his wife is Rich hence why he's able to afford such lifestyle

He neva pays for the cloth, designers pay him to wear the clothes and snap..

u guys need to understand the industry.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Chukazu: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's still you and bloggers that carry his matter for head...he never ask for any well wishers on top his fashion labels
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by southome(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2017
FRAUD!!! No one should try this o.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by romoruyi(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Lovelylad1:
Tuxedo? smiley

Mehn....His money is none of my business; just keep shining bro....Life is just one chance.

We build simple, responsive and affordable website. View my signature
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by kramer: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2017
sweeterman:

He neva pays for the cloth, designers pay him to wear the clothes and snap..

u guys need to understand the industry.

Because you're the one of the people giving him the cloth abi

Anyway you have a valid argument.. but the negro is still annoyingly conceited
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2017
stanliwise:

Bro you are carrying Emeka issue on your shoulders as if you are the one who gave him the money, if you go on like this, you will end up telling people what to do with there money. And again you are comparing him to people you know only tv or radio.
Meanwhile you don't know much about the said Emeka and How be get his money.
[s]Your intention is a good one though and should only have ended with the first comment, [/s]but problem I have with people that give advise too much is that they wouldn't do same if they are in the position of the person they are advising.
My comments end wherever I want it to end. You do not buy data for me, I'm at liberty to say whatever I want to say ,if you don't agree with it, simply move along.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

My comments end wherever I want it to end. You do not buy data for me, I'm at liberty to say whatever I want to say ,if you don't agree with it, simply move along.
I didn't say you should have stop commenting, I mean you should have stop ranting on the money state of emeka like yoh are doing. After all what am I saying sef..... It's your comment

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:

u must be very poor.........if u earn money u will know he is very ordinary
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by sunny4eva01(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:
Don't go broke trying to look rich, ebuka a word is enough for the wise.I don't know how much you earn as a presenter to afford all these outfits, even Davido ,wizzy, p square etc who are far more richer and way more popular do not spend such extravagant amount on outfits.

Na your jealousy go kill you one day, see who’s trying to advice someone on how to manage his finances. And for Ebuka to get to married to a billionaire shows his is way better than your whole family combined together.

Oloshi, Awon Warey Team

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts / BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User / Eniola Badmus Rocks Wine Jumpsuit To Davido Concert At Eko Atlantic. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.