Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) (38735 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant / Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video) / Ten Most Influential Musicians In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by petsam11(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2017
lacoach:
Ebuka is gradually gaining more popularity than IK Osakioduwa.

Yes that's true! But we all know that IK Osakioduwa is a better TV present and events host than Ebuka! IK Osakioduwa is also funny while hosting shows! In fact he behaves like a semi clown atimes. AMVCA's comes to mind! Lol! He is really good!
Buy if na for fashion, leave am for Ebuka! Ebuka is trying shaa but he is second to IK in hosting and presenting... But I think him dey use fashion to dey get more and more jobs!
But for me, I prefer IK Osakioduwa with Vimbai and then Minnie Dlanimi for the AMVCA's And not just IK and Minnie Dlamini.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by ClitoPen: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who asked him what he is wearing?

His mates deck customized blazers from Ermenegildo Zegna without a word and he is here blowing his trumpet over common Mai Atafo.

I never heard Mark Zuckerburg flaunt what designer clothe he had on but empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Thumbs up
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by highchief1: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2017
simplemach:
Now that Ebuka's name has been heard, some babes be, God can this d*ck ever enter me, even if it's just the cap
which one be cap again
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:
Don't go broke trying to look rich, ebuka a word is enough for the wise.I don't know how much you earn as a presenter to afford all these outfits, even Davido ,wizzy, p square etc who are far more richer and way more popular do not spend such extravagant amount on outfits.
Your wife's father might be a billionaire but remember it ain't your money.
Baba leave all this talk,the bomber jacket Wizkid or Davido wears is more expensive dan that suit times2.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Chartey(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

I don't need to ,common sense is enough.
P square owns a mansion in Banana island, as well as so many luxurious property all over the world.
Wizkid made more than 400 million naira this year, thanks to the streaming of his album " sounds from the other side as well as a one million dollar deal he had with Sony at the beginning of the year.
Davido's father is one of the richest men in Nigeria, Davido is one of the most successful artiste ever in Nigeria, just this year alone, he resigned his 100 million Pepsi deal, had a sold out show across the world for his 30 billion Concert ,and signed a deal with Sony worth 1 million dollars.
Now tell me what Ebuka is doing?
Hosting Big brother ?
Which major investment does Ebuka have? Which endorsement has he signed?
Money does not hide bro, try as much as you like, I don't need to enter his pocket to know, I have common sense, do you?

He has a television production company that produces his TV programme running on different nationwide channels.
He's a compère.
You don't know other businesses and investments he has because you're not his asset manager.
Stop trying to be too intelligent and definitely stop trying to tell people how to lead their lives for them to be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by oodua1stson: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2017
simplemach:
Now that Ebuka's name has been heard, some babes be, God can this d*ck ever enter me, even if it's just the cap
lol

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Chartey(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2017
petsam11:

Yes that's true! But we all know that IK Osakioduwa is a better TV present and events host than Ebuka! IK Osakioduwa is also funny while hosting shows! In fact he behaves like a semi clown atimes. AMVCA's comes to mind! Lol! He is really good!
Buy if na for fashion, leave am for Ebuka! Ebuka is trying shaa but he is second to IK in hosting and presenting... But I think him dey use fashion to dey get more and more jobs!
But for me, I prefer IK Osakioduwa with Vimbai and then Minnie Dlanimi for the AMVCA's And not just IK and Minnie Dlamini.

IK has that fake accent that most people who started from radio have. It's a real minus.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2017
sunny4eva01:

Na your jealousy go kill you one day, see who’s trying to advice someone on how to manage his finances. And for Ebuka to get to married to a billionaire shows his is way better than your whole family combined together.

Oloshi, Awon Warey Team
In my family, we don't get married to billionaires ,we become billionaires. grin
My one month earning can effortlessly feed you and your relatives ,including your unborn children, but we ain't talking about that now.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by PanickMode(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Ebuka's lifestyle is that of an irresponsible man!

Wanabe
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2017
Chartey:

He has a television production company that produces his TV programme running on different nationwide channels.
He's a compère.
You don't know other businesses and investments he has because you're not his asset manager.
Stop trying to be too intelligent and definitely stop trying to tell people how to lead their lives for them to be happy.
What is the name of that television company ?
Because the only TV show i know Ebuka hosts is rubbing minds and recently big brother naija , and the TV station is owned by Ben Bruce, so which one are we talking about here?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by sobmos(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
this nigga go soon go broke because of the money em dey spend for cloth.
bro must of this clothes are free o. Na companies dey dash am.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2017
All this over rated Oyimbo shoes, come to aba u will get finer cheaper shoe than that of ebuka shoe...

Who could believe this shoe below is made in aba, and the shoe is less than 7k

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2017
what good about this dude, I still prefer that guy that anchor the voice.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by hydrazone: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

P square owns a mansion in Banana island, as well as so many luxurious property all over the world.
Wizkid made more than 400 million naira this year, thanks to the streaming of his album " sounds from the other side as well as a one million dollar deal he had with Sony at the beginning of the year.
Davido's father is one of the richest men in Nigeria, Davido is one of the most successful artiste ever in Nigeria, just this year alone, he resigned his 100 million Pepsi deal, had a sold out show across the world for his 30 billion Concert ,and signed a deal with Sony worth 1 million dollars.
Hosting Big brother ?
Money does not hide bro, try as much as you like, I don't need to enter his pocket to know, I have common sense, do you?
Bros are you aware that some people get PAID just to wear clothes to particular events

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by 6pax: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2017
Someone close to him told me he's being paid by designers for marketing their outfit
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by petsam11(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2017
Chartey:

IK has that fake accent that most people who started from radio have. It's a real minus.

Not really! That's why he is an entertainer forget his radio accent and all that! I can tell you that he is good like gooooooood! No dulling moment with him in the AMVCA's. But he is still learning from Ebuka in the fashion world while Ebuka is still learning from him in the hosting and presenting world!
But what I feel is that IK doesn't "really" care when it comes to fashion because if the does, he would have tried to overdo... But it's an open stuff that Ebuka is really trying to better his presenting and host skills hence, he is "probably" looking up to IK.
I like the two of them shaa! They are good in their separate ways.
But another person to look out for in the hosting and presenting world is "Akah Nnani!" whose role model is IK Osakioduwa! That guy is coming up to do something extra-fabulous in the industry! Just watch out for him! Even his acting is going higher dis days he was one of the top 7 actors of the year by Pluse...one of his Internet shows "Akah Bants" is cool too.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

Hosting Big brother ?
See as you dey analyse how much people get and how they made their money.
Better face your own jare cos their millions dey for their pocket... smiley

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

Hosting Big brother ?
you don't have common sense at all ..

So, you are comparing PSquare and Wizkid to Ebuka, is it the same line of work then are in? How can you compare musicians to a TV Personality and MC?

Compare Ebuka to his mates like IK Osakioduwa, Uti Nwachukwu and co and when you put him there, you will realise the only person that may be richer and doing better than him is IK

Ebuka is hosting the second edition of BBN, as it stands, IK may not host Bog either again, so Ebuka is getting the jobs

BTW, you must not be very sharp if you think he pays for the clothes he wears for 95% of his appearances at events

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2017
sunny4eva01:

Na your jealousy go kill you one day, see who’s trying to advice someone on how to manage his finances. And for Ebuka to get to married to a billionaire shows his is way better than your whole family combined together.

Oloshi, Awon Warey Team
Ebuka that is a titled chief, that nigga must think any broke ass nigga can get title.

Just ranting like a small boy about banana island. Does Wizkid even have a house of his own?

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Chartey(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

Because the only TV show i know Ebuka hosts is rubbing minds and recently big brother naija , and the TV station is owned by Ben Bruce, so which one are we talking about here?
I was wrong, he doesn't produce "Rubbing Minds" but he hosts two shows on Ebony Life TV too.
Btw a TV production company is different from a TV station although stations frequently produce their own programmes. Ben Murray-Bruce owns Silverbird TV rather.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

Hosting Big brother ?
Ure right man...money smells,u jux cant hide it,especially for a celebrity......
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by balmofgilead: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His mates deck customized blazers from Ermenegildo Zegna without a word and he is here blowing his trumpet over common Mai Atafo.

I never heard Mark Zuckerburg flaunt what designer clothe he had on but empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Thank God you know cos you are the original empty barrel.kom kom head.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
All this over rated Oyimbo shoes, come to aba u will get finer cheaper shoe than that of ebuka shoe...

Who could believe this shoe below is made in aba, and the shoe is less than 7k
if rain beat am one time na to disgrace you be dat
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2017
safarigirl:
you don't have common sense at all ..

So, you are comparing PSquare and Wizkid to Ebuka, is it the same line of work then are in? How can you compare musicians to a TV Personality and MC?

Compare Ebuka to his mates like IK Osakioduwa, Uti Nwachukwu and co and when you put him there, you will realise the only person that may be richer and doing better than him is IK

Ebuka is hosting the second edition of BBN, as it stands, IK may not host Bog either again, so Ebuka is getting the jobs

BTW, you must not be very sharp if you think he pays for the clothes he wears for 95% of his appearances at events
You are very daft and obviously senseless ,stupidity must be your second name.
If you actually knew how to read or had a common sense of comprehension, you'd have known I am not talking about Ebuka's competency as an OP, rather comparing his financial capacity to other celebrities. The last time I checked, finance is a very broad concept and shouldn't be limited to profession . Linda ikeji is way richer than most of our singers and actors and she's just a blogger.
Telling me to compare Ebuka to other MC's means your reasoning is shallow, lame and severely limited.Finance is all about management, planning, savings and business plan, reason why Shah Rukh Khan is richer than Beyonce, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie etc, while being relatively unknown to the western audience .
And you must be the dumbest of the dumb if you think Ebuka does not pay for his clothes.
This isn't Hollywood where designers dish out hundred of thousands to make sure celebrity adorn their products. This is Nigeria and our celebrities do not have that pulling power, asides from that viral agbada, no one is rushing into the market to buy what Ebola is putting on ,so where is the sense in a company dishing out thousands to adorn him ?
Let me humour you and assume his designers make clothes for him for free, did he also get that shoe for free? What about his accessories? Or maybe your dull redundant brain assume that costume ends with clothing material and not all the intricacies that round it off. Probably he also got the designers shoe free from an Italian designer.
I thought you were sensible, but now I know for sure your brain is stuffed with cotton candy.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ever heard of the word "showbiz" ?
Don't sound foolish all the time
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

You are very daft and obviously senseless ,stupidity must be your second name.
If you actually knew how to read or had a common sense of comprehension, you'd have known I am not talking about Ebuka's competency as an OP, rather comparing his financial capacity to other celebrities. The last time I checked, finance is a very broad concept and shouldn't be limited to profession . Linda ikeji is way richer than most of our singers and actors and she's just a blogger.
Telling me to compare Ebuka to other MC's means your reasoning is shallow, lame and severely limited.Finance is all about management, planning, savings and business plan, reason why Shah Rukh Khan is richer than Beyonce, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie etc, while being relatively unknown to the western audience .
And you must be the dumbest of the dumb if you think Ebuka does not pay for his clothes.
This isn't Hollywood where designers dish out hundred of thousands to make sure celebrity adorn their products. This is Nigeria and our celebrities do not have that pulling power, asides from that viral agbada, no one is rushing into the market to buy what Ebola is putting on ,so where is the sense in a company dishing out thousands to adorn him ?
Let me humour you and assume his designers make clothes for him for free, did he also get that shoe for free? What about his accessories? Or maybe your dull redundant brain assume that costume ends with clothing material and not all the intricacies that round it off. Probably he also got the designers shoe free from an Italian designer.
I thought you were sensible, but now I know for sure your brain is stuffed with cotton candy.
not everybody is as broke as you are who can't afford common shoe. How much is the shoe that he will go broke? Do you know the business his wife runs? Do you know how much money they have? Do you know how much he is paid for these shoes he hosts?

It is only broke people that come online to whine about the finances of others. Face your business and stop crying about, Ebuka that has never asked you for a dime.

Since you want to compare his finances with other entertainers, why don't you compare him to the likes of Praiz, Bez and Waje?

You don't even have access to anyone's finances, but you are running mouth based on what you have been reading on the pages of magazines and thinking your leaky brain actually works.

Poor people cry the most about how rich people spend their money. Face your pathetic life and leave a working man

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

you don't even know anything, but you are talking

He hosts BBN, Rubbin Minds, Men's Corner, he was the host of Close Up Naija...you are ranting as if you know something, but you don't even know the jobs the guy has done.

Money smells indeed, you nose must be blocked if you can't smell his money. Comparing a grown as-s Ebuka to Davido and Wizkid, a whole titled Chief. Clown

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by donqx: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2017
good
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2017
safarigirl:
not everybody is as broke as you are who can't afford common shoe. How much is the shoe that he will go broke? Do you know the business his wife runs? Do you know how much money they have? Do you know how much he is paid for these shoes he hosts?

It is only broke people that come online to whine about the finances of others. Face your business and stop crying about, Ebuka that has never asked you for a dime.

Since you want to compare his finances with other entertainers, why don't you compare him to the likes of Praiz, Bez and Waje?

You don't even have access to anyone's finances, but you are running mouth based on what you have been reading on the pages of magazines and thinking your leaky brain actually works.

Poor people cry the most about how rich people spend their money. Face your pathetic life and leave a working man
Your second to last paragraph summarises everything you are, a self serving prolific hypocrite.
You said in your own words that I'm broke and poor, then you went on to say no one knows anyone's financial capabilities. Two points that sums you up, a disoriented, disorganized person with a massive brain seizure.
For your information, I come from a very rich home, my aunt owns one of the biggest private company in Lagos, my brother in law is an ex governor, wealth is not a new thing in our family.
Do you know what they all had in common, they spent way less than they earned.
Only in Nigeria is mediocrity celebrated, Ebuka is not a successful man by any means, he's an average host with a very poor diction.
He married into wealth and wears fashion ,that's about the only impressive thing about him. While other country are sending off their MC's to cover international events, he is busy hosting Big brother and local breeds like you are hailing him like he's the second coming of Jesus, the a south African man Trevor Noah is hosting the daily show, rubbing shoulders with A list Hollywood celebs. Shessh

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by kingmolah: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

Hosting Big brother ?

stupid murdafucker that's what you are
see as you dey calculate how much other people make

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2017
safarigirl:
you don't even know anything, but you are talking

He hosts BBN, Rubbin Minds, Men's Corner, he was the host of Close Up Naija...you are ranting as if you know something, but you don't even know the jobs the guy has done.

Money smells indeed, you nose must be blocked if you can't smell his money. Comparing a grown as-s Ebuka to Davido and Wizkid, a whole titled Chief. Clown
"the only TV show i know he hosts "
What is it with you and English comprehension?
Did I say the only TV show he hosts?
Unlike a jobless person like you, who goes about stalking celebrities and have a data of all their activities, I don't.
The fact I don't know all these ones you listed simply means they are not big or relevant enough, because when something is huge, even an average TV watcher would know about it.
As for the smell ,you're merely perceiving the stench of your unwashed undies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos / Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.