Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) (38734 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant / Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video) / Ten Most Influential Musicians In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by kingmolah: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2017
this threebear guy na homo.... check his profile picture grin...I Don't even understand why he is having headache about how much somebody get

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by kingmolah: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2017
jemel101:
Correct scores available for today's game 240 odds , call now or whatsapp to be part of the winning ,merry xmas
bastard son of a thousand fathers
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2017
safarigirl:
you don't even know anything, but you are talking

He hosts BBN, Rubbin Minds, Men's Corner, he was the host of Close Up Naija...you are ranting as if you know something, but you don't even know the jobs the guy has done.

Money smells indeed, you nose must be blocked if you can't smell his money. Comparing a grown as-s Ebuka to Davido and Wizkid, a whole titled Chief. Clown
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort this morning?
Did you see the part where I said "I know "
Not everyone is a jobless stalker ,that keep a data base of all celebrity credentials, I leave that to you.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2017
kingmolah:
this threebear guy na homo.... check his profile picture grin...I Don't even understand why he is having headache about how much somebody get
It takes one to know one. You going to view my profile already says it all.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2017
kingmolah:

stupid murdafucker that's what you are
see as you dey calculate how much other people make
People who want to get rich are naturally intrigued with finance.
Just like you stalk romance land, it shows you'd rather die between the hems of a woman's garment than do something productive with your fast disappearing life .
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by petsam11(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2017
lacoach:
Ebuka is gradually gaining more popularity than IK Osakioduwa.

Yes that's true! But we all know that IK Osakioduwa is a better TV present and events host than Ebuka! IK Osakioduwa is also funny while hosting shows! In fact he behaves like a semi clown atimes. AMVCA's comes to mind! Lol! He is really good!
Buy if na for fashion, leave am for Ebuka! Ebuka is trying shaa but he is second to IK in hosting and presenting... But I think him dey use fashion to dey get more and more jobs!
But for me, I prefer IK Osakioduwa with Vimbai and then Minnie Dlanimi for the AMVCA's And not just IK and Minnie Dlamini.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
this nigga go soon go broke because of the money em dey spend for cloth.
His pocket will never run dry. His dressing is how he get these hosting jobs and the pay is massive.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by kingmolah: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

People who want to get rich are naturally intrigued with finance.
Just like you stalk romance land, it shows you'd rather die between the hems of a woman's garment than do something productive with your fast disappearing life .
so you think you can get rich by calculating other peoples money

now I know why wizkid was singing (oya take all my money put am for your head o) na another person problem go kill you.... fool

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by kingmolah: 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

It takes one to know one. You going to view my profile already says it all.
i wanted to see the face of the frustrated fool which is you but all I saw was a man's butt on your profile.... now tell me what you are using a man's butt to do

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
kingmolah:

so you think you can get rich by calculating other peoples money

now I know why wizkid was singing (oya take all my money put am for your head o) na another person problem go kill you.... fool
That's where you're wrong pal, I'm already rich, I made my first million at twenty. You have a whole lot of catching up to do.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by kingmolah: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

That's where you're wrong pal, I'm already rich, I made my first million at twenty. You have a whole lot of catching up to do.
come on shut up there.. you no get shee shee

picture of your account balance or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
kingmolah:
come on shut up there.. you no get shee shee

picture of your account balance or I don't believe it
I have enough to feed you and your future wife without breaking a sweat.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
kingmolah:
i wanted to see the face of the frustrated fool which is you but all I saw was a man's butt on your profile.... now tell me what you are using a man's butt to do
You wanted to see my butt and you saw it.
I'm pretty certain you've already saved it to use for your wanking midnight session ,seeing as no respectful decent human would sleep with a jobless internet troll. Enjoy grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by manucho: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
I have Apple iPad Mini MF432LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi no sim card) Space Gray colour with its pouch for sale. It's a 7.9-inch LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display; 1024-by-768 Resolution, 5 MP iSight Camera; 1080p HD Video Recording, very good battery life hold charge very very well very very very neat sent from Dubai. You can get back to me on WhatsApp me on 08039320890. Price is 75k but negotiable oooo
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who asked him what he is wearing?

His mates deck customized blazers from Ermenegildo Zegna without a word and he is here blowing his trumpet over common Mai Atafo.

I never heard Mark Zuckerburg flaunt what designer clothe he had on but empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Abeg tell me if this matter join your problem
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by mrajims(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
Buhari will be drinking beer right now, Innoson and GTB news has made Nigerians forget him.

he will be like, "Femi Adesina more bottles please"
please don't carry your stupidity enter 2018 because there won't be cure. A word is enough for a wise.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by kingmolah: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

I have enough to feed you and your future wife without breaking a sweat.

idiot feed yourself first before thinking of feeding others... you never even chop half square meals a day sef

self proclaimed millionaire wey dey internet dey check how much person get.... dem tell you say na like that those people you check how much them get take make am... keep on deceiving yourself.. wheelbarrow pusher dey internet dey claim millionaire
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by kingmolah: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:

You wanted to see my butt and you saw it.
I'm pretty certain you've already saved it to use for your wanking midnight session ,seeing as no respectful decent human would sleep with a jobless internet troll. Enjoy grin
homo grin I Don catch you ..you put another man nude Picture for your profile and you come dey write gyming is my lifestyle, which lifestyle. why not put your own picture make we see you.. shebi you say you be millionaires or the millions no still make you fresh ...bloody bastard
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
kingmolah:

idiot feed yourself first before thinking of feeding others... you never even chop half square meals a day sef

self proclaimed millionaire wey dey internet dey check how much person get.... dem tell you say na like that those people you check how much them get take make am... keep on deceiving yourself.. wheelbarrow pusher dey internet dey claim millionaire
When you get home, call your mother an idiot. At least she qualified for the title by not flushing you out as a foetus. Like I said, I can feed you without breaking a sweat but I won't, the sooner the world is rid of a nonentity like you, the better for everyone.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
kingmolah:

When you get home call your mother an idiot, she qualified for the title by not flushing you out as a foetus. Like I said, I can feed you without breaking a sweat, but I won't, the sooner the world is rid of a nonentity like you, the better for everyone. Mpama
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
kingmolah:

homo grin I Don catch you ..you put another man nude Picture for your profile and you come dey write gyming is my lifestyle, which lifestyle. why not put your own picture make we see you.. shebi you say you be millionaires or the millions no still make you fresh ...bloody bastard
LMAO, it's obvious you're obsessed.
Memorise everything about me, store it in your fantasy and self-service with it, that's the closest you'll ever get.
A lion does not muddle up with pigs and buffoons.
Keep salivating, thirsty pervert.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
if rain beat am one time na to disgrace you be dat
a friend has been rocking his for more than 5yrs now... depends on the material you told them to use, the more the material is superior the higher the Price
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
mrajims:

please don't carry your stupidity enter 2018 because there won't be cure. A word is enough for a wise.
Eiya.. take panadol
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by roarik(f): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who asked him what he is wearing?

His mates deck customized blazers from Ermenegildo Zegna without a word and he is here blowing his trumpet over common Mai Atafo.

I never heard Mark Zuckerburg flaunt what designer clothe he had on but empty barrels make the loudest noise.
abeg name the designer shoe or shirt wey u get....motherfucker
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by MhizterBharnei1(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2017
Wow this threebear dude is the single dumbest creature I've ever seen........ So it's clothes that will run him broke... He's not showing off cars or mansions o just clothes....you have any idea how much wizkid and Davido's designer clothes cost?.... And who told u he's not a rich man, did u see his bank statement... You no just get sense.... All you know how to do is diss people and be making dirty claims that you made your first millions at twenty.... You wey your mama still dy do ashawo for oshodi..... And don't even try to diss me. Cos ion have your time.... Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by Threebear(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
MhizterBharnei1:
Wow this threebear dude is the single dumbest creature I've ever seen........ So it's clothes that will run him broke... He's not showing off cars or mansions o just clothes....you have any idea how much wizkid and Davido's designer clothes cost?.... And who told u he's not a rich man, did u see his bank statement... You no just get sense.... All you know how to do is diss people and be making dirty claims that you made your first millions at twenty.... You wey your mama still dy do ashawo for oshodi..... And don't even try to diss me. Cos ion have your time.... Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory
Your English grammar is already an apology letter, my mum is at oshodi pimping out your mother most definitely, that's why she forgot to take you to even Sunday school to get at least the lowest form of education. Even my 5 year old niece is already a much better writer than you are. People like you are the reason Nigeria educational system is panned worldwide .
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by lacoach: 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
petsam11:

Yes that's true! But we all know that IK Osakioduwa is a better TV present and events host than Ebuka! IK Osakioduwa is also funny while hosting shows! In fact he behaves like a semi clown atimes. AMVCA's comes to mind! Lol! He is really good!
Buy if na for fashion, leave am for Ebuka! Ebuka is trying shaa but he is second to IK in hosting and presenting... But I think him dey use fashion to dey get more and more jobs! To me, I prefer IK Osakioduwa with Vimbai and then Minnie Dlanimi for the AMVCA's And not just IK and Minnie Dlamini.
well said. OK is more professional and not too serious ,good dancing steps , got good jokes to keep anyone around till the show ends. You can expect the unexpected with IK.
For Vimbai, I think she is too fake .
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) by petsam11(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
lacoach:
well said. OK is more professional and not too serious ,good dancing steps , got good jokes to keep anyone around till the show ends. You can expect the unexpected with IK.
For Vimbai, I think she is too fake .

Yeah! IK is good! But Vimbai isn't fake o! Na lie o! Haven't you been able to feel (not only see) the chemistry between her and IK? The both of them dey behave like say dem be "pals" from way baaaaack! They understand each other almost perfectly on stage. Even their jokes are like a reflection of the way the both of them joke off stage like normal friends and pals. You see them laugh, speak pidgin and all that. And again from the stage u will notice that Vimbai has been in Nigeria for a while judging by her actions and inactions. Then her foreign way of presenting is also a plus for her.
For Minnie Dlamini, she is veeeery good with accent, and very professional too but my brother, no be only professionalism we wan chop for an Award night not to talk of an "AMVCA's" for that matter. Common! We need to laugh wella. There ought to be laughter and free comic scenes from the host and the co-host.... not just from the comedians that were invited to perform. My brother, if u look at the two of them (IK and Minnie) on stage, u will notice that they are still getting to know each other well... them dey do like say them never too dey close... let me not use... "forcing" each other to adapt and flow. But that's not the case with IK and Vimbai! But in being professional, Minnie Dlamini is professional likewise Vimbai.
But I wish the organizers of the AMVCA'S can look into this and give us the three of them all for the night! Then you will marvel at what will happen in that hall that night, and how the social media (twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc) won't talk talking althrough that week and month.
For me I want the three of them! AMVCA's organizers shouldn't remove one and us two! They are all good for the job... as they all have a big role to play for the night!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Sheer African Print / Fan Asks Alexx Ekubo Out, See His Reply / Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.