Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Women Are Really Wonderful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Really Wonderful (580 Views)

Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Really Wonderful by deafeyez: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2017
So I went to this lady's house who asked me to bring something for her. When I got there, I met her sister and we chat a bit.
Next day I took her round the town and then back to her house because she just came around.
Next day, she left at about 17:15 to go back to her base. I took her digit that day so to know if she is safe. 20:45 called her, she picked but I suspect she is having sex so I told her I would call back but I didn't cut the call so I heard some things anyway its her life and I am not her husband, brother nor boyfriend. Although I got to know she arrived late home at about 22:20. Meanwhile all this while, her sister thought she was with me.
Fast forward to 5days ago I called her at about 19:49 and she asked who was calling. Who is this I understood and said I would call her back. I never called her until yesterday when she called the first time and I refused to pick. She then called at about 22:24. I picked and told her I was busy and that I would call her today. She asked if I was angry and I asked her why should I.
I admit to calling her by then because she could be with her serious date.
But why would a woman pick your call while having sex does it make any sense. Why didn't she allow the phone to ring and stop.
Women's world is full of crazy stuff.
Re: Women Are Really Wonderful by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Women Are Really Wonderful by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2017
i dont know if it's cos i'm yet to have breakfast (about to now though) but honestly i didnt understand ur story

but for the question u asked i suggest we wait for them ladies to arrive
Re: Women Are Really Wonderful by Quality20(m): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2017
ooh so ur lady is busy getting her vgina sharpened! Hope u would b able to withstand n sustain d excessively hot n sharpened organ when u eventually marry her
Re: Women Are Really Wonderful by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2017
Your sentences are incoherent.
Re: Women Are Really Wonderful by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2017
Your sentences are very incoherent.
Re: Women Are Really Wonderful by deafeyez: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Quality20:
ooh so ur lady is busy getting her vgina sharpened! Hope u would b able to withstand n sustain d excessively hot n sharpened organ when u eventually marry her

Marrying her is not in my agenda. She is neither my woman. Just friends
Re: Women Are Really Wonderful by thanki410(m): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
It beats me to hear such act of malign been carried out by a womyn. They should continue
this peeve causing behaviour

(1) (Reply)

Love Gone Wrong - Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend With Machete For Serving Him One / Can A Guy/girl Relationship Romance Be The Same After Breakup/reconciliation ??? / Please Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate, Wants To Marry My Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.