Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed (25400 Views)

Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. / Federal Government Workers, Have You Been Paid Your Salary For This Month? / Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Aieboocaar(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:
Sorry bro, this was exactly what my dad passed through before he died of bp, ur own is even better, same thing am passing through now, since mid 2015 till date me that used have different calls every now and then, with the handwork i learnt, but not anymore, all my customers have started complaining that there is no money, although i voted this govt, and i cried so much tears of joy the day Buhari was announced winner, although i regret everything now, but there are some evil beings who still wants this man to continue ruling and causing havoc on nigerians.

Before Buhari came to power:

I was buying a bag of rice N7,500 but later N23,000. Now N16,000. They said its for my own good, that local farmers are now very rich!
I was buying a bag of Semo N1,550 but later N3400. They said it is just to ensure food sufficiency!

I was buying fuel at N87 per liter, but later N145. Now currently selling from N280-400 They said it is just a temporal hardship for the nation to move on!

I was paying 1,000 NEPA Bill, but later N5,000, they said it is to ensure steady electricity!

I was buying a pack of sugar at N250 but now N500. They said I should thank God for this government!

Sanusi raised alarm about missing $20 billion during GEJ administration, later reduced it to $10 billion, the nation was agog. Under Buhari Kachukwu raised alarm of misappropriation of $26 billion, no reduction but he was asked to go and reconcile with Baru and story ends!
Naira was 178 to $1 under GEJ administration ,but under Buhari administration it went up to N500 to $1 and now exchanging for over N306 to $1 and we are told the economy is the focus of this government!
HoS raised alarm that my president was aware of Maina's return but choses to be quiet, no denial, yet, no reason was given to Nigerians for that!

We used to have presidential media chat in which d president keeps citizens abreast with what's happening, we only had it once under this administration and no reason is given for the alienation of the citizens!

Almost 3 years gone, no single project has been commissioned under a government that has the highest history of budget in Nigeria!

I can go on and on...but, my challenge is that, people keep saying that PMB is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria, even when this is not his first time in government. I am yet to be convinced." APC AND BUHARI NA SCAM.

@ bolded
How do you go to bed everynight knowing you help bring this demonic party into power..... Please kneel down and ask God for forgiveness cos only him can forgive you

2 Likes

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by slimfit1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
If you have not been paid how did you survive ? How did you get to work ? We know alot of things going on in government ministries fraud bribery etc. If you guys were doing your work Nigeria will not be in this state of mess.

2 Likes

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by pocohantas(f): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
wristbangle:

The other day you mentioned my real name and from that moment, I think I know who you are.

I've been on NL long enough, I know your ex-account smiley
You were very active then and it wasn't difficult to know your real name. That's before you changed cheesy

If you voted for Buhari, do something for OP.

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Reference(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:
Sorry bro, this was exactly what my dad passed through before he died of bp, ur own is even better, same thing am passing through now, since mid 2015 till date me that used have different calls every now and then, with the handwork i learnt, but not anymore, all my customers have started complaining that there is no money, although i voted this govt, and i cried so much tears of joy the day Buhari was announced winner, although i regret everything now, but there are some evil beings who still wants this man to continue ruling and causing havoc on nigerians.

I was buying a bag of rice N7,500 but later N23,000. Now N16,000. They said its for my own good, that local farmers are now very rich!
I was buying a bag of Semo N1,550 but later N3400. They said it is just to ensure food sufficiency!

I was buying fuel at N87 per liter, but later N145. Now currently selling from N280-400 They said it is just a temporal hardship for the nation to move on!

I was paying 1,000 NEPA Bill, but later N5,000, they said it is to ensure steady electricity!

I was buying a pack of sugar at N250 but now N500. They said I should thank God for this government!

Sanusi raised alarm about missing $20 billion during GEJ administration, later reduced it to $10 billion, the nation was agog. Under Buhari Kachukwu raised alarm of misappropriation of $26 billion, no reduction but he was asked to go and reconcile with Baru and story ends!
Naira was 178 to $1 under GEJ administration ,but under Buhari administration it went up to N500 to $1 and now exchanging for over N306 to $1 and we are told the economy is the focus of this government!
HoS raised alarm that my president was aware of Maina's return but choses to be quiet, no denial, yet, no reason was given to Nigerians for that!

We used to have presidential media chat in which d president keeps citizens abreast with what's happening, we only had it once under this administration and no reason is given for the alienation of the citizens!

Almost 3 years gone, no single project has been commissioned under a government that has the highest history of budget in Nigeria!

I can go on and on...but, my challenge is that, people keep saying that PMB is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria, even when this is not his first time in government. I am yet to be convinced." APC AND BUHARI NA SCAM.

The man is asking for advice and here your are rambling about failed politics, politicians and issues of governance. Is this how you will rule if put in charge. It is how you will solve the challenges of your constituents if voted in to represent them. Everyone just loves the blame game. Its lazily convenient. See what it has cost this government. Abeg answer his question.

5 Likes

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by wristbangle: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

I've been on NL long enough, I know your ex-account smiley
You were very active then and it wasn't difficult to know your real name. That's before you changed cheesy

If you voted for Buhari, do something for OP.

Check my previous comments to know my view on this present administration.

As for the OP, he should meet his outsourcing firm to claim his money.

Why should he wait after 22 months before erring his grievance?

4 Likes

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by uloewa: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
You must be from KOGI STATE

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by APL33: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:
Sorry bro, this was exactly what my dad passed through before he died of bp, ur own is even better, same thing am passing through now, since mid 2015 till date me that used have different calls every now and then, with the handwork i learnt, but not anymore, all my customers have started complaining that there is no money, i remember very well that there was a time last year that i used to eat 50 akpu every day for more than 4 months it's sold for three #50 i will eat one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening without any single soup, just so i will not die of hunger, sometimes if i managed to have 80# i will buy bread and makes sure i eat it 3 times in a day, i could also remember that i was doing almost free work, just so i could eat, all my problems started mid last year when i stopped having calls for work i learnt, but i thank God that this year is a little better than last year am fine now. although i voted this govt, and i cried so much tears of joy the day Buhari was announced winner, although i regret everything now, but there are some evil beings who still wants this man to continue ruling and causing havoc on nigerians.

GUY THIS UR STORY EVEN PASS THE O.P OWN.
ur dad died of b.p from lack of salary, u followed soothe with the same hardship.

BRODA GO BEG UR VILLAGE PEOPLE AND LEAVE BUHARI OUT OF IT

5 Likes

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by APL33: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
alphaconde:
before i help u, answer the below question.

during the 2015 election who did u vote for?

Broda. we know u don't have any meaningful advice/talk to give apart from ur question.
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by alphaconde(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
APL33:

Broda. we know u don't have any meaningful advice/talk to give apart from ur question.

dont distract me

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Harwoyeez(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
22 whole months!!! Are you sure your name is still in the system? You didn't give us enough details like the agency you work for? The state?
he's an adhoc staff which means his name has never been on govt pay roll but on his office pay roll..

Mr Op this is for u:
my questions now are: 1) are u telling us govt is not paying salaries to it's workers?
2) have u enquired from those who employed u why u ain't receiving your salary or why imprests is not coming or may imprests coming not enough before this case u painting for us to believe.

NB: I don't think Federal govt is owing salaries (if federal) as at today so ask those who employed for the purpose u were employed to give u explanations

3 Likes

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by APL33: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
evansjeff:
shocked

I hate lies.

You can't be demanding for help and be lying.

Is it February 2016 that this government took over? When you should be worried about why your office stopped receiving imprest, you're here lying and wanting the general public to have the idea that this government stopped imprest to all offices when in actual fact some of us here are government workers

Ask him the last time he went to work self. He might say December 2015.

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by stagger: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:
Sorry bro, this was exactly what my dad passed through before he died of bp, ur own is even better, same thing am passing through now, since mid 2015 till date me that used have different calls every now and then, with the handwork i learnt, but not anymore, all my customers have started complaining that there is no money, i remember very well that there was a time last year that i used to eat 50 akpu every day for more than 4 months it's sold for three #50 i will eat one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening without any single soup, just so i will not die of hunger, sometimes if i managed to have 80# i will buy bread and makes sure i eat it 3 times in a day, i could also remember that i was doing almost free work, just so i could eat, all my problems started mid last year when i stopped having calls for work i learnt, but i thank God that this year is a little better than last year am fine now. although i voted this govt, and i cried so much tears of joy the day Buhari was announced winner, although i regret everything now, but there are some evil beings who still wants this man to continue ruling and causing havoc on nigerians.

You are getting exactly what you paid for. At least some of us were alive to see what PMB did in 1984-85. Now here we are as adults to see the same stuff being repeated in more ways than one. At least then, there was nothing like fuel scarcity.
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by calyto: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
1. You work for a 'Non Governmental Organisation' not 'Government'.
An NGO should source it's funds from humanitarian organisations.

2. If the last administration was dashing you guys money, this administration does not buy into the idea so strike will not even work.
Why give an NGO money when you cannot ask them what they do with it?If you ask, Odinkalu and his people will start shouting upandan.

3. 22 months and you have not started thinking of getting something else to do? If you have, i'm sure you wouldn't have been here seeking for advice.

Whatever you can deduce from this is actually my advice to you.

4 Likes

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Jaideyone(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:

tales by moonlight. we know you are PDP agent. continue the lies

3 Likes

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by dynicks(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Odianose13:

Salvage! grin grin

You wicked sha
lol...the bros harsh I swear
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by sisisioge: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hian!

Were you given an official offer letter when they employed you? If yes, the matrix of how they pay you shouldn't be your headache. Take the letter to the office of public defender at Alausa/your sectariate after you might have written a formal letter to the addessor of that letter requesting for your full payment. They will assist you. Meanwhile, hope you've been mitigating your time while there...biko port. Nawaforyou!

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Odianose13(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Annnonymous:

Its Savage

U no dey overlook something.

Inspector Bediako... Waidone!

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by makydebbie(f): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
But my boss never pay me this month of all months. cry

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by bedspread: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:

HAHAHAHAHA
EVERYONE THAT LOVES HIS/GENERATION NEEDS TO READ THIS PIECE..... ITS FUNNY BUT ITS SOO REAL...
THUMBS UP ��
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by dabeto: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:

[/color][color=#006600]
This application is wicked, I wanted to give you 50 LIKES but can only like once. grin
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lool funny girl
makydebbie:
But my boss never pay me this month of all months. cry
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by presidentalex: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:

Hmmmmmmm! All acknowledged. I am the choice and change Nigerians are waiting for. Alexander Odega (President 2019). I am 40 years old. Let us join hands together and make good and reality of our worth as a people. The Almighty God bless Nigerians and Nigeria at large. Shalom!
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by coputa(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
You've not been paid for 22 months and you are still going to that work.is your navel planted there.
You may as well need xpert advice on how to sleep with madam at home.
Use your brain,because you are a man.

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by NotBeenPaid: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Odianose13:
What were u doing all these while.... for about 2 years. Scared of applying for other jobs? 22 months is much bro.

Do u guys have a supervisor? Talk to him about it and the way forward. I'm sure he has a whole lot of knowledge to go about it. I'm sure you have other colleagues suffering the same fate as u did/doing. Do this before the year runs out. Don't start the new year in dt position bro. Resign and do two things:
1. Apply for jobs/get little jobs to do while applying for comfy jobs.
2. Look for other ways to get paid by your present coy.

In all, leave ur present employment quickly. I was once in such situation. When I took a decision, I tutorial at first that I couldn't move on. But Alas! I was wrong.

Leave bro!
Hopes and promises from my superiors kept me where I am today. My boss that has been fighting to put into the mainstream has given up because the government has failed.

Thanks for the advice
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by makydebbie(f): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool funny girl
Lool, I'm not joking tho.
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by NotBeenPaid: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
alphaconde:
before i help u, answer the below question.

during the 2015 election who did u vote for?
I never voted for anyone because I don't trust politicians as your vote don't count
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by obryneblaque: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
P.M.B regime is a black market
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by NotBeenPaid: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
oshe111:
22months n U were still working

How did U cope

IS YOUR SALARY 5MILLION
Lol! I got tips from my boss at times but he's not here, hardly comes to the office since there's nothing to do but he still gets paid since his a politician
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by oshe111(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
NotBeenPaid:

Lol! I got tips from my boss at times but he's not here, hardly comes to the office since there's nothing to do but he still gets paid since his a politician
Okay....
No wonder
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by NotBeenPaid: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
evansjeff:
shocked

I hate lies.

You can't be demanding for help and be lying.

Is it February 2016 that this government took over? When you should be worried about why your office stopped receiving imprest, you're here lying and wanting the general public to have the idea that this government stopped imprest to all offices when in actual fact some of us here are government workers
I'm sorry. I'm serious here and not everything is a joke. He who wears the shoes knows where it pains him.
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Alariiwo: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
@OP your village people wicked gan o.. 22 months loun loun.

Abi o lo shesho iya ni? You better go for deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? / He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor / How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.