Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed (25401 Views)

Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. / Federal Government Workers, Have You Been Paid Your Salary For This Month? / Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Jaideyone(m): 12:23am On Dec 23, 2017
Aniwhyte:

And if am lying, or i have ever received #1 kobo from pdp let me not see tomorrow, but if all what i said it's the truth i wishes u same
you must be an idiot. you better carry all your curses on your head.

e be like say the excess fufu don block your thinking pathway
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Rhazybee(m): 12:37am On Dec 23, 2017
Hello and merry Christmas in Addy... Pls vote for me on ongoing femiadebayo contest on Instagram by clicking this link and like the post.. God bless you

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdA_GvglKug/
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by seguno2: 5:32am On Dec 23, 2017
ottohan:
Ohhhh..
u stopped receiving payments since the presennt (Buhari) government took over

No vex thats the change people voted for..

next election try and convince ur people to vote APC out of power

Intelligent comment.
For each unpaid month, he should mobilise 100 voters against Buhari and APC.
2019 loading.......
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by sammylink: 5:40am On Dec 23, 2017
You are just wasting your time in that office. You said you are an ad-hoc staff but you seem to have lost touch with your dictionary. Ad hoc staff means you're employed to serve a special purpose of urgent need for a short period and your job ends immediately after the purpose is achieved within a short period.Your job has ended for long. You just remain because you don't have elsewhere to go to when you wake up on the morning. Am sure you don't have any assignment in that office again and yet you are expecting free money. This is Buhari o. Not Jonathan who used to give you free money.

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by xest(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=Aniwhyte post=63517441]Sorry bro, this was exactly what my dad passed through before he died of bp, ur own is even better, same thing am passing through now, since mid 2015 till date me that used have different calls every now and then, with the handwork i learnt, but not anymore, all my customers have started complaining that there is no money, i remember very well that there was a time last year that i used to eat 50 akpu every day for more than 4 months it's sold for three #50 i will eat one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening without any single soup, just so i will not die of hunger, sometimes if i managed to have 80# i will buy bread and makes sure i eat it 3 times in a day, i could also remember that i was doing almost free work, just so i could eat, all my problems started mid last year when i stopped having calls for work i learnt, but i thank God that this year is a little better than last year am fine now. although i voted this govt, and i cried so much tears of joy the day Buhari was announced winner, although i regret everything now, but there are some evil beings who still wants this man to continue ruling and causing havoc on nigerians.

Before Buhari came to power:

I was buying a bag of rice N7,500 but later N23,000. Now N16,000. They said its for my own good, that local farmers are now very rich!
I was buying a bag of Semo N1,550 but later N3400. They said it is just to ensure food sufficiency!

I was buying fuel at N87 per liter, but later N145. Now currently selling from N280-400 They said it is just a temporal hardship for the nation to move on!

I was paying 1,000 NEPA Bill, but later N5,000, they said it is to ensure steady electricity!

I was buying a pack of sugar at N250 but now N500. They said I should thank God for this government!

Sanusi raised alarm about missing $20 billion during GEJ administration, later reduced it to $10 billion, the nation was agog. Under Buhari Kachukwu raised alarm of misappropriation of $26 billion, no reduction but he was asked to go and reconcile with Baru and story ends!
Naira was 178 to $1 under GEJ administration ,but under Buhari administration it went up to N500 to $1 and now exchanging for over N306 to $1 and we are told the economy is the focus of this government!
HoS raised alarm that my president was aware of Maina's return but choses to be quiet, no denial, yet, no reason was given to Nigerians for that!

We used to have presidential media chat in which d president keeps citizens abreast with what's happening, we only had it once under this administration and no reason is given for the alienation of the citizens!

Almost 3 years gone, no single project has been commissioned under a government that has the highest history of budget in Nigeria!

I can go on and on...but, my challenge is that, people keep saying that PMB is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria, even when this is not his first time in government. I am yet to be convinced." APC AND BUHARI NA SCAM
SERVES YOU RIGHT. All of you that campaigned against gej, will all rip wat u sowed...... U never start to cry o. NONSENSE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? / He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor / How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.