Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed (25402 Views)

Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. / Federal Government Workers, Have You Been Paid Your Salary For This Month? / Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by NotBeenPaid: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
22 whole months!!! Are you sure your name is still in the system? You didn't give us enough details like the agency you work for? The state?
For security.
Cross River State.

Ad-hoc staffs in the state can relate
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Offpoint: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
alphaconde:
before i help u, answer the below question.

during the 2015 election who did u vote for?
Son of man I request of you " where is thou chill? where is the chill I gave you when you were coming to this world? what do you do with it? do you trade it for savagery? I can boldly said " your chill level is -0% and your savagery is 100,000.000.000% grin

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by NotBeenPaid: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Harwoyeez:
he's an adhoc staff which means his name has never been on govt pay roll but on his office pay roll..

Mr Op this is for u:
my questions now are: 1) are u telling us govt is not paying salaries to it's workers?
2) have u enquired from those who employed u why u ain't receiving your salary or why imprests is not coming or may imprests coming not enough before this case u painting for us to believe.

NB: I don't think Federal govt is owing salaries (if federal) as at today so ask those who employed for the purpose u were employed to give u explanations
Government pays salaries but stop paying imprest to most government office for years now. Cross Riverians can relate
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:
Sorry bro, this was exactly what my dad passed through before he died of bp, ur own is even better, same thing am passing through now, since mid 2015 till date me that used have different calls every now and then, with the handwork i learnt, but not anymore, all my customers have started complaining that there is no money, i remember very well that there was a time last year that i used to eat 50 akpu every day for more than 4 months it's sold for three #50 i will eat one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening without any single soup, just so i will not die of hunger, sometimes if i managed to have 80# i will buy bread and makes sure i eat it 3 times in a day, i could also remember that i was doing almost free work, just so i could eat, all my problems started mid last year when i stopped having calls for work i learnt, but i thank God that this year is a little better than last year am fine now. although i voted this govt, and i cried so much tears of joy the day Buhari was announced winner, although i regret everything now, but there are some evil beings who still wants this man to continue ruling and causing havoc on nigerians.

Before Buhari came to power:

I was buying a bag of rice N7,500 but later N23,000. Now N16,000. They said its for my own good, that local farmers are now very rich!
I was buying a bag of Semo N1,550 but later N3400. They said it is just to ensure food sufficiency!

I was buying fuel at N87 per liter, but later N145. Now currently selling from N280-400 They said it is just a temporal hardship for the nation to move on!

I was paying 1,000 NEPA Bill, but later N5,000, they said it is to ensure steady electricity!

I was buying a pack of sugar at N250 but now N500. They said I should thank God for this government!

Sanusi raised alarm about missing $20 billion during GEJ administration, later reduced it to $10 billion, the nation was agog. Under Buhari Kachukwu raised alarm of misappropriation of $26 billion, no reduction but he was asked to go and reconcile with Baru and story ends!
Naira was 178 to $1 under GEJ administration ,but under Buhari administration it went up to N500 to $1 and now exchanging for over N306 to $1 and we are told the economy is the focus of this government!
HoS raised alarm that my president was aware of Maina's return but choses to be quiet, no denial, yet, no reason was given to Nigerians for that!

We used to have presidential media chat in which d president keeps citizens abreast with what's happening, we only had it once under this administration and no reason is given for the alienation of the citizens!

Almost 3 years gone, no single project has been commissioned under a government that has the highest history of budget in Nigeria!

I can go on and on...but, my challenge is that, people keep saying that PMB is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria, even when this is not his first time in government. I am yet to be convinced." APC AND BUHARI NA SCAM.
lier spotted .worst than our honorable minister.lia Mohammad

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by NotBeenPaid: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
APL33:

Ask him the last time he went to work self. He might say December 2015.
Lol! I don't joke with my job Sir
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by NotBeenPaid: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
calyto:
1. You work for a 'Non Governmental Organisation' not 'Government'.
An NGO should source it's funds from humanitarian organisations.

2. If the last administration was dashing you guys money, this administration does not buy into the idea so strike will not even work.
Why give an NGO money when you cannot ask them what they do with it?If you ask, Odinkalu and his people will start shouting upandan.

3. 22 months and you have not started thinking of getting something else to do? If you have, i'm sure you wouldn't have been here seeking for advice.

Whatever you can deduce from this is actually my advice to you.

Are you sure you read the post please?
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by NotBeenPaid: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
sisisioge:
Hian!

Were you given an official offer letter when they employed you? If yes, the matrix of how they pay you shouldn't be your headache. Take the letter to the office of public defender at Alausa/your sectariate after you might have written a formal letter to the addessor of that letter requesting for your full payment. They will assist you. Meanwhile, hope you've been mitigating your time while there...biko port. Nawaforyou!
Yes I was given! OK thanks
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by NotBeenPaid: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
All I wanted was for your candid advice but got attacked instead cry

It maybe you tomorrow.

Thanks for your contributions
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
You should have left after 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Threebear(m): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Annnonymous:

Its Savage
It's.

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Trustworthiness: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
You are one of the ghost workers the government is talkong about.
To put things straight, you are not one of the government workers. The individual that brought you into that office knows you are unemployed and uses government money that is meant for other things to pay you. That is corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by slurity1: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:
Sorry bro, this was exactly what my dad passed through before he died of bp, ur own is even better, same thing am passing through now, since mid 2015 till date me that used have different calls every now and then, with the handwork i learnt, but not anymore, all my customers have started complaining that there is no money, i remember very well that there was a time last year that i used to eat 50 akpu every day for more than 4 months it's sold for three #50 i will eat one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening without any single soup, just so i will not die of hunger, sometimes if i managed to have 80# i will buy bread and makes sure i eat it 3 times in a day, i could also remember that i was doing almost free work, just so i could eat, all my problems started mid last year when i stopped having calls for work i learnt, but i thank God that this year is a little better than last year am fine now. although i voted this govt, and i cried so much tears of joy the day Buhari was announced winner, although i regret everything now, but there are some evil beings who still wants this man to continue ruling and causing havoc on nigerians.

I was buying a bag of rice N7,500 but later N23,000. Now N16,000. They said its for my own good, that local farmers are now very rich!
I was buying a bag of Semo N1,550 but later N3400. They said it is just to ensure food sufficiency!

I was buying fuel at N87 per liter, but later N145. Now currently selling from N280-400 They said it is just a temporal hardship for the nation to move on!

I was paying 1,000 NEPA Bill, but later N5,000, they said it is to ensure steady electricity!

I was buying a pack of sugar at N250 but now N500. They said I should thank God for this government!

Sanusi raised alarm about missing $20 billion during GEJ administration, later reduced it to $10 billion, the nation was agog. Under Buhari Kachukwu raised alarm of misappropriation of $26 billion, no reduction but he was asked to go and reconcile with Baru and story ends!
Naira was 178 to $1 under GEJ administration ,but under Buhari administration it went up to N500 to $1 and now exchanging for over N306 to $1 and we are told the economy is the focus of this government!
HoS raised alarm that my president was aware of Maina's return but choses to be quiet, no denial, yet, no reason was given to Nigerians for that!

We used to have presidential media chat in which d president keeps citizens abreast with what's happening, we only had it once under this administration and no reason is given for the alienation of the citizens!

Almost 3 years gone, no single project has been commissioned under a government that has the highest history of budget in Nigeria!

I can go on and on...but, my challenge is that, people keep saying that PMB is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria, even when this is not his first time in government. I am yet to be convinced." APC AND BUHARI NA SCAM.
sorry for your situation, buhari or this present govt is not your problem but the past leadership. As for me, I did not vote for buhari but i can say things are far better for me and my family during buhari than in the past. As you rightly said, things are getting better this year for you, believe me, Buhari's time will still favour you. Buhari is working I believe in him now than before

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by All4good: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:

Thanks for this memoir and appraisal report.
Thanks for also being honest that you were part of the process that installed this Shameful hypocritical government.
For reason of your true repentance, the Almighty will lift you above the pains of the mismanaged economy.
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:

In short u want us to vote PDP in d next election ryt? We knw ur type na. Looking for sympathy as a form of attack. E nor work cos no matter how bad Buhari regime is, e still beta ur Gej regime.

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by All4good: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:

Thanks for this memoir and appraisal report.
Thanks for also being honest that you were part of the process that installed this Shameful hypocritical government.
For reason of your true repentance, the Almighty will lift you above the pains of the mismanaged economy.
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by newoffer: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nigeria is run like a Ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by pfadom: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Pointless, baseless and narrative without focus.

Aniwhyte:

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Harwoyeez(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
NotBeenPaid:

Government pays salaries but stop paying imprest to most government office for years now. Cross Riverians can relate
question d outsourcing company which employed u then and what kind of adhoc job specification will take up to several years to completion

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by pfadom: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Pointless, baseless, is this narrative with no focus.
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by ut47(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
hmmmm There is God o... this Govt ennhh.
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by lukaf17(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:

Very impressive,things you forget to add
Before there is 24hrs electricity now 10 minute

Before l collect 50,000 salary and feed my family with 5000,and safe the remaining for future

Before our crude sold for $100 per barrel we are able to build 3 refinery,build the best airport,fix 90% of our roads,and build second niger bridge but now with $40 per barrel we only pmb three times daily

Before our reserve was $100b now $30b,

Before there are 10,000 millionaire,who had no source of income now there 1000

Before rice import was over $1billion now less than $500b

Before the NBS always give us the statistics of the economy activities every month that give us data of where we are,but now NBS always give us favourable data as APC propaganda

Before Nigeria is the biggest economy according to finance minister and no statistics back up because NBS has no computers

The world develop economy are where they are because they attend to the basic which is feeding there people,believing in what they produce.and providing solution to there need. The rich are rich today because they don't eat away there future because they want eat today but save today to plan for tomorrow when there might be little.
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
well.. your Employer thinks it's okay to not pay you for 22 months because you didn't quit the damm!! job the first 2 months of not paying you!

how can some one carry on with a job that they didn't get paid for for 6 months? let alone 22 months?! angry

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by evansjeff(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
NotBeenPaid:

I'm sorry. I'm serious here and not everything is a joke. He who wears the shoes knows where it pains him.

Look Mr man, no one is joking here, I sympathise with you but you didn't have to imply that this government stopped imprest, the moment you do that, then the post becomes political. I'm sure you see that already, instead of peeps proffering solutions, you get the "blame buhari” crew to work.
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by DanEmakoji(m): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Go to Brekete Family. Ahmed Isah will be of great help.
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by olasberguk(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:

A deus bencão voce ......aluta continua
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by obowunmi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
How do you survive ?

my goodness. Wow
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Paulosky1900: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:

i love this your sentense''LOCAL FARMERS ARE NOW VERY RICH'' why dont enter into agricbusiness and be rich also??
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by frixie: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
NotBeenPaid:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need your expert advice;
I have been working with a government organization for over six(6) years now as an ad-hoc staff; meaning that the government pays indirectly pays me through funds(IMPREST) released to my office to enable them carryout the activities/duties of the government.

I stopped getting paid since this present government took over because they stopped releasing imprest. My last salary was paid in February, 2016 and up until now I have not received salary; stopped schooling because I couldn't pay my fees anymore and alot more.

Please what steps should I take to get my full salary?

Which agency or organization should I involve?

Because the last strike action that was organized by NLC some months ago never yielded any positive outcome.

I really need your expert advice on this issue please.

Thanks

Nairalanders please help a friend. Thanks

As adhoc staff you are not an employee of the government. You're responsible to whoever is paying you from impress. Time to move on bro, time changes yesterday

1 Like

Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by aleniboro(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aniwhyte:

You ought to have known that this is one of the employees of politician on Social Media to promote them and also go against the present government. Don't be fooled. What we are saying is obviously different from his intention.
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Blessograo(f): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Annnonymous:

Its Savage
It's savage not "Its Savage" grin
Re: Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed by Aniwhyte(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2017
Jaideyone:
tales by moonlight. we know you are PDP agent. continue the lies
And if am lying, or i have ever received #1 kobo from pdp let me not see tomorrow, but if all what i said it's the truth i wishes u same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? / He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor / How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.