Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates (2236 Views)

Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by Maccarthy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
I was suggesting to my guy about having a lady room mate after seeing a "room mate needed" note on the wall, me i have my reasons for talking to my guy about it (reasons witheld) one of the many reasons is that i love a very quiet life and as you all know guy+guys = catastrophy. Many guys aren't cool headed.. So in d process of suggesting the matter to my frnd this cute girl beside me was so responsive to the matter (...she loved it.), am sure she isn't naive and she knows the consequences of having a guy in closed door with a girl. Me myself love the idea. So before i go for it i want to know what NLanders think. Should i do it? Ladies your opinion matters the most here

Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by Hashimyussufamao(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Majority of them later adopt the concept of ★married in school but single at home★

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by Homeboiy: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Your choice
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by Harwoyeez(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin aye le oo ibosi ooo.. nothing person no go read for here. what if your parent visits u in school and finds out, what will u tell her should guide u or your answer answers this question

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by Maccarthy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Majority of them later adopt the concept of ★married in school but single at home★
I'm confused
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by Maccarthy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Harwoyeez:
grin grin aye le oo ibosi ooo.. nothing person no go read for here. what if your parent visits u in school and finds out, what will u tell her should guide u or your answer answers this question
Hmm thats a good point
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Your brain is still intact cheesy
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by DoubleEmpire231(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
appostle must hear of ths
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by Harwoyeez(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin
loneatar:
Your brain is still intact cheesy
grin
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by ibnzubair(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Thing is, it's almost impossible to put culture and religion aside when answering this question.

Had that been possible, I'd have been totally cool with it
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by amakadihot87(f): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Its not cool cos no matter how principled u are ,u guys will end up sleeping together and she will start playing wife roles ..........so tell me how u gonna end it when u r ready to move on with ur life

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by Macgreat(m): 12:37am On Dec 23, 2017
Harwoyeez:

Is your parent a ghost?

They'll inform you of their visiting, wouldn't they?

The dude go hang some place else
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2017
Harwoyeez:
you talk like a kid. visit you in school keh?
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by Sturmbannfuhrer: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2017
jamariwolf:

Is that not why your life is like this? If only they monitored you enough.
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by donstan18: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2017
m
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by dollyjoy(f): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2017
jamariwolf:
What's wrong with your parents or siblings visiting you in school once in a while? Except the school is far from home.
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by Harwoyeez(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2017
jamariwolf:
isn't it a possibility?? moreover if u understand what was written u should be able to infer what I meant by that. so no need to any insult passed...OK?
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by medropoly(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
one of the many reasons is that i love a very quiet life and as you all know guy+guys = catastrophy. Many guys aren't cool headed..

OP u don't knw the joy of having a real nigga as a room mate, you guys will start blending too well that you tink you have known him before now..

Back to the topic : having a girl as a room mate is the second most risky thing on earth
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by Konjiboii: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Abi you no go fvck?
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by mhizbel(f): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
It depends on the kind of roommate.
Is it a single room you want to share? (Self-contained is also a single room o)
Or
Is it a flat? That is, you both have separate rooms but share the living room, toilet, kitchen,etc.

Now here's my answer. If it's a single room, NO NEED! I value my privacy.

If it's a flat then I may consider it.
Re: Ladies Can Y'all Have Guys As Room Mates by uthlaw: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
amakadihot87:
Its not cool cos no matter how principled u are ,u guys will end up sleeping together and she will start playing wife roles ..........so tell me how u gonna end it when u r ready to move on with ur life
he leaves her and move on...any big deal!

(1) (Reply)

I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? / 'Men Hate Lesbians But Their joystick Rise When He Sees Them Kissing'- Lady Says / Rape, Types Of Rape And How To Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.