Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? (8652 Views)

Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? / We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Intimacy and secrets shared are part of what builds relationships, they bind relationships and intensifies the bond in relationships. It's what makes relationships thick and solid. If one says something which is a lie on a public forum like this, it's an error, and should not be so, but then, in the moment of anger, we ought to be self-controlled and not say things we may later regret.

...Guys and ladies, we all need one another...
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by bitchcrafts: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Bravery is the least of the problem, the very least.
If I wanna send you a PM now, It'll cost me nothing.

The problem is, can I sleep and close my two eyes?
Or do I have to keep watching out for my mentions, hoping you don't snitch? Some have learnt on their own, others learnt from another's experience grin. It's more of caution.
This shouldn't be an issue if you don't have a skeleton in your cupboard, or am I missing something?
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by pocohantas(f): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
bitchcrafts:
This shouldn't be an issue if you don't have a skeleton in your cupboard, or am I missing something?

So, because I don't have a skeleton in my cupboard...I would want my private life or intimacy details on NL.

Yes you're missing something, you're missing the fact that people fight dirty. The lies exceeds the truth by far.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette, may God forgive you. Look at the evil thoughts in your heart.

...Blood of Jesus upon your thoughts...It won't happen...You won't get that satisfaction .... grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by bitchcrafts: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
pocohantas:

So, because I don't have a skeleton in my cupboard...I would want my private life or intimacy details on NL.

Yes you're missing something, you're missing the fact that people fight dirty. The lies exceeds the truth by far.
You amuse me. Life is just another word for risk. That possibility of yo 'partner or friend' fighting dirty when things go south is not a Nairalander disease , it is a Human disease. Btw, who cares about yo personal life and nudes if it gets that bad? How many many kardashian nudes? grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by LadyMarionette(f): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:
LadyMarionette, may God forgive you. Look at the evil thoughts in your heart.

...Blood of Jesus upon your thoughts...It won't happen...You won't get that satisfaction .... grin

embarassed what's the noise for? You missed something in that initial post, didn't you? grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by pocohantas(f): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by pocohantas(f): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
bitchcrafts:
You amuse me. Life is just another word for risk. That possibility of yo 'partner or friend' fighting dirty when things go south is not a Nairalander disease , it is a Human disease. Btw, who cares about yo personal life and nudes if it gets that bad? How many many kardashian nudes? grin

No one said it's just a NL disease.
We are talking of Nairalanders here, so they are the case study.

Naso una dey ask who cares, when time reach...we dey see how far.
Shiooor! grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Sugar97(f): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
MidNightHunter:

I think I can relate to ur second paragraph wink...Just have these at the back of ur mind forever !....where two or more guyz are "gisting"... 2/3 of there talk is about women & their sexual adventure.. lipsrsealed
Perhaps worse ...U know what ? ....Lets agree to disagree on these issue because it MAY lead to an E-fight..And me ? I'm having headache,biko..I'm not ready to receive savagery these Saturday afternoon.. smiley cheesy

Why na cry...I can't go home again..that will be after first semester...
What time exactly then ?.....

Lol...

Say 10 pm later, I should be free then
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by richythePH(f): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
pocohantas:

You don't eve need to do these things. If someone can kill his conscience to say he caught me prostituting, then I wonder what more can be said if intimacy and secrets are shared.

and thats what i'm saying too........its either u dont share intimacy and perharps secrets too or u discern the right sensible and mature ones to do these thingr with

or do u share secrets or get intimate with every guy u sent a pm or that sent u one? undecided
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by pocohantas(f): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
richythePH:

and thats what i'm saying too........its either u dont share intimacy and perharps secrets too or u discern the right sensible and mature ones to do these thingr with

or do u share secrets or get intimate with every guy u sent a pm or that sent u one? undecided

Ok Sir...
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by bitchcrafts: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
pocohantas:

No one said it's just a NL disease.
We are talking of Nairalanders here, so they are the case study.

Naso una dey ask who cares, when time reach...we dey see how far.
Shiooor! grin
grin Anyway, I just want you to remember that celibacy ain't no fun. Nairalander or not, a guy will still have to grease your down below for you cheesy wink
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by pocohantas(f): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
bitchcrafts:
grin Anyway, I just want you to remember that celibacy ain't no fun. Nairalander or not, a guy will still have to grease your down below for you cheesy wink

I can't remember saying I am celibate.
I wonder how that came into the discussion undecided
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by bitchcrafts: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
pocohantas:

I can't remember saying I am celibate.
I wonder how that came into the discussion undecided
Maybe I have drawn the wrong inference from your pool of opinions but weren't you talking about the fear of getting your 'intimacy details' leaked and the likes when I came into the discussion? Is that fear not borderline the psyche of a celibate?
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by pocohantas(f): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Maybe I have drawn the wrong inference from your pool of opinions but weren't you talking about the fear of getting your 'intimacy details' leaked and the likes when I came into the discussion? Is that fear not borderline the psyche of a celibate?

Ok sir...
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by bitchcrafts: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Ok sir...
Mtseew... I almost thought I was having a good banter.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nitefury: 12:59am On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:
I can honestly say I have pmed men on nl... But these are Kings not some joke. They are known, respected and therefore worthy of a Queen to say hello. I have never experienced anything bad from an Nl guy. Those who became life long friends now and those who made me laugh and left me smiling. I believe you are what you attract. I attract ONLY Royalty cool

Nitefury kiss kiss kiss

Till death do us Part grin

Lol.. Just saw this. Merry Christmas Dimps.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sugar97:

Lol...

Say 10 pm later, I should be free then
Oh really sorry about these....I did not see these mention earlier,seriously.
Maybe when I clicked on other mentions, I did not scroll down, hence,I did not see it ...

I got message 4 you & you alone !!!¡!!!!!!
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by movid(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
KushyKush:
Biacan undecided
That girl too proud
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Jodha(f): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Story for d gods ooo...
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
pocohantas:

And is there anything wrong in engaging in dirty/incriminating talk or fcking a NLder, are they not humans too? undecided undecided
Wow
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
lefulefu:
even if no sex is involved in the chat,an immature guy can still implicate a lady that sent him a pm.now imagine this scenario...a babe send pm to a guy she fancy here.during their chatting the babe come tell the guy she thinks he's goodlooking.that she loves the shape of his lips and his complexion. ..or dat she believe he might be a good kissercheesy.if na guy wey like attention he will screenshot such chats and upload on nairaland and the rest of the guys here will be screaming olosho! Olosho! Olosho! cheesy.
Or kumbaya! Kumbaya!! Kumbayyyaaa!!! As the case may be grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

You don't need to chat dirty with people or sleep with them for them to expose you. What about secrets shared between? The thing is, one needs to be careful especially as a lady cos we bear the brunt of any stupid & immature action on the part of the guys more. I don't know about you but friendship means a lot to me. Now, whether it's online or offline friendship, I have this unwritten promise that no matter what, I don't fight dirty. Have never & will not do that. I can't spill your secrets, I can't expose your discussions with me etc. And I expect same courtesy & maturity. I definitely dont blame any lady who says she's sceptical here. I am as well. Cos there are a lot of creeps, freaks, jerks, immature boys and fuckboys around especially on a faceless forum like this. They are usually the ones that kiss and tell. Some don't even "kiss". All they do is TELL.

A lot of us have great friends from here offline. But you won't know. Some things are better left private. Whether you are just friends or dating, some things are better kept private.

Oh and btw, you don't need to judge anyone who does whatever the hell they want to do with their life. Adults have the right to make their own decisions and that includes, sexting, exchanging nudes, sleeping with random boys and girls. Sounds incredible right? But then, that's the person's life. Not yours or anyone's!
That's funny, you girls are always so paranoid of having your privacy exposed, but you're the ones that can't keep your mouths shut. My ex was also paranoid about " anything happening and me uploading stuff to disgrace her" but she single handedly exposed private details of our relationship online. Not only that, she even went as far as discussing my job, detailing my flaws, telling everybody who cared to listen how ashamed she was of what I did for a living etc. She summed it up by saying I wasn't good enough for her and she just wanted other people to support her. She disgraced me online because she wanted the approval of others to dump me. So don't feel too high and mighty, because when it comes to bringing unnecessary stuff online girls are still very much in the lead.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by MissJoy29(f): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
BenShammer:
That's funny, you girls are always so paranoid of having your privacy exposed, but you're the ones that can't keep your mouths shut. My ex was also paranoid about " anything happening and me uploading stuff to disgrace her" but she single handedly exposed private details of our relationship online. Not only that, she even went as far as discussing my job, detailing my flaws, telling everybody who cared to listen how ashamed she was of what I did for a living etc. She summed it up by saying I wasn't good enough for her and she just wanted other people to support her. She disgraced me online because she wanted the approval of others to dump me. So don't feel too high and mighty, because when it comes to bringing unnecessary stuff online girls are still very much in the lead.
Well, I wouldn't know about your ex. I only know about myself and to an extent, the guys I know. I hate immaturity. Once I detect that in a guy, I run away faster than you can imagine. Cos that's the root of all the experience you wrote up there. If it doesn't work out between two people, they should maturely take a walk & life goes on.

Sorry about the experience sha. But don't make the mistake of thinking everyone is same.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

Well, I wouldn't know about your ex. I only know about myself and to an extent, the guys I know. I hate immaturity. Once I detect that in a guy, I run away faster than you can imagine. Cos that's the root of all the experience you wrote up there. If it doesn't work out between two people, they should maturely take a walk & life goes on.
Sorry about the experience sha. But don't make the mistake of thinking everyone is same.
I know everyone is different, that's exactly the point I was trying to make, that you can't lump an entire gender as a bunch of snitches. It depends on maturity as you said. That act of coming online to say trash about me really hurt me. Its OK to have preferences and dislikes, but publicly ridiculing a job somebody works hard at and saying its not good enough for her etc and enjoining others to see reason why I'm not worth dating, that was a very low blow. There are no saints in either gender, only immature people.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by futurism: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sugar97:

Look who I found here grin grin

Meanwhile, don't tell me u now belong to female bashing crew shocked angry
happy birthday day
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Sugar97(f): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
futurism:
happy birthday day

Thanks dear smiley wink
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Sugar97(f): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Oh really sorry about these....I did not see these mention earlier,seriously.
Maybe when I clicked on other mentions, I did not scroll down, hence,I did not see it ...

I got message 4 you & you alone !!!¡!!!!!!

Hmmm...I got ur message and I'm speechless by it. Perhaps I'll respond when I recover
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sugar97:

Hmmm...I got ur message and I'm speechless by it. Perhaps I'll respond when I recover
Really ? Wow !....I love that cheesy cheesy.All the very best for u ,dearie...
And pls,don't forget my cake tongue
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by MissJoy29(f): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
BenShammer:
I know everyone is different, that's exactly the point I was trying to make, that you can't lump an entire gender as a bunch of snitches. It depends on maturity as you said. That act of coming online to say trash about me really hurt me. Its OK to have preferences and dislikes, but publicly ridiculing a job somebody works hard at and saying its not good enough for her etc and enjoining others to see reason why I'm not worth dating, that was a very low blow. There are no saints in either gender, only immature people.
Ah! But no where in my write up did I say that all men are snitches. Haba! I don't generalize o.

Again, sorry about the experiences. Just be careful next time to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Memes About Boobs / Igbo Names And Their Funny/dirty Translations In Yoruba. / “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.