Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) (138702 Views)

Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

That is a Strawman argument. I never said so.

If you know your Bible, you will realize that the whole point of Christianity is to abandon the world for a reward in heaven.

My friend, nobody who has five private jets can claim to be a follower of Christ. If you think so, you need a road-to-damascus revelation.
You never said so but your logic can relate.

No you are wrong. The point of Christianity has always been to make heaven. But you have taken it upon yourself to select those that would go and those that wouldn't.

What if I have five cars, can I still claim to be a follower of Christ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
eph12:

Exactly it is.

The temple should not be a place of buying and selling thereby distracting people from the Word. He wasn't against the buying and selling, and of course he couldn't have been talking about selling of his Word.

Ok. So you are saying he wouldn’t be particularly concerned now that his words are being sold?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142877-u-k-investigates-winners-chapel-over-alleged-misappropriation-of-n4bn-tithes.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=u-k-investigates-winners-chapel-over-alleged-misappropriation-of-n4bn-tithes

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/communities/religion/this-is-serious-pastor-oyedepo-banned-from-entering-the-uk-id3056523.html

Bishop Oyedepo’s Winners Chapel is NOT under probe – UK Government

The British government has debunked the speculations that it is currently investigating Living Faith Church, famously known as Winners Chapel International, a church founded by Dr. David Oyedepo.

According to the spokeswoman for the commission, the Charity Commission (CC) was only considering the financial information provided by the church.

The CC is an organisation that registers eligible organisations in England and Wales that are established for only charitable purposes.

It also takes enforcement action when there is malpractice or misconduct and ensuring charities meet their legal requirements.

There were reports recently that the CC was probing the church over financial malpractice.

However, while responding to an email enquiry by a media organisation from Nigeria, the commission’s spokeswoman, Sarah Hitchings, said that the consideration of the church’s finances by the British Government did not qualify as conducting an investigation on the church.

Hitchings said, “We are not ‘investigating’ the charity. In the terms of our regulatory work, an ‘investigation’ is another word for ‘statutory inquiry’, the highest level of our investigatory work.

“We are not investigating Winners Chapel; we have an operational case open into the charity.

“We have now met with the trustees, and are satisfied that we have no regulatory concerns relating to conflicts of interest and the reputation management of the charity. We are still considering financial information supplied by the charity to reach a conclusion on the issue of financial management,” the spokeswoman stated.

She however added, “At this stage, we cannot comment on the details of the case; however, it is our usual policy to report on the outcomes of our work once we have reached a conclusion. Please note, we are not ‘investigating’ the charity”

The institution went further to state that Winners Chapel was one of the best run and administered foreign establishments based in the United Kingdom.

Some of the media establishments in Nigeria, such as the Punch Newspapers which previously announced that the church was under probe have however retracted their statement and sent apologies to the church. The Living Faith Church Worldwide is known among others for her establishment of educational establishments globally at all levels.

churchgist

cc Eph12
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
analize701:

Yes, the bastard half Arab born troway for Nigeria who thinks he can make a name for himself by believing he can make the Sheepfold of Christ become ashamed of their status and deny who they are.

They are Sheep and they are goats.

The sheep will hear the voice if their shepherd and follow him, but the goats rebel and disobey.

Freeze is a goat.

I am a Sheep.

Who is a Sheep?

I am a Sheep and not ashamed of it.

Welldone mr sheep! Now to the important question. Have u ever read ur bible for urself and seeked understanding or its just wat ur pastor tells u dat u follow hook line and sinker. Many of the people attacking freeze ive come to realize hv almost never opened their bibles by themselves talkless of know wat is written in it. They attack freeze like thugs and profane language.
Is that what their bible teaches? Almost like blind followers
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

Yet you saw fit to say that.
On a scale of 1 to infinity, how retarded are you?

I would honestly like to know. Purely for research purposes.

Are you a pest? He's done talking and there you are still talking like a woman.

He is a tither and won't stop. If you vex too much, dive into Pacific ocean.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
jaxxy:

Welldone mr sheep! Now to the important question. Have u ever read ur bible for urself and seeked understanding or its just wat ur pastor tells u dat u follow hook line and sinker. Many of the people attacking freeze ive come to realize hv almost never opened their bibles by themselves talkless of know wat is written in it. They attack freeze like thugs and profane language.
Is that what their bible teaches? Almost like blind followers

You, have you opened the Bible to know what's inside? Are you saved?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

Ok. So you are saying he wouldn’t be particularly concerned now that his words are being sold?
If you can help me ask him, I will be very grateful sir.

PS: Oyedepo's books are his words, coupled with some key verses of the Bible to further drive home his point. You should get one for yourself and be enlightened sir.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
eph12:

I don't know why he is bothering himself about what my Christ thinks

Don't mind them.

God prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pprovost:
Nothing pays like church business.....grin

Not even politics cool
I laugh in diezani
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Duru009(m): 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
Rant all you want.......

when God has bless you, No man can curse you !!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

Are you a pest? He's done talking and there you are still talking like a woman.

He is a tither and won't stop. If you vex too much, dive into Pacific ocean.

I never mentioned that he shld stop giving tithes. Heck! I don’t care how he spends his money.

You should be mindful of the way you categorize people. Ok? Don’t be an ignoramus. U hear? What’s “...talking like a woman”?

I’m not even remotely pained by any of the conversation here. Oh! And if you would like to pick up his baton and continue from when he ran off, then quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 12:01am On Dec 24, 2017
Statsocial:

The British government has debunked the speculations that it is currently investigating Living Faith Church, famously known as Winners Chapel International, a church founded by Dr. David Oyedepo.

According to the spokeswoman for the commission, the Charity Commission (CC) was only considering the financial information provided by the church.

The CC is an organisation that registers eligible organisations in England and Wales that are established for only charitable purposes.

It also takes enforcement action when there is malpractice or misconduct and ensuring charities meet their legal requirements.

There were reports recently that the CC was probing the church over financial malpractice.

However, while responding to an email enquiry by a media organisation from Nigeria, the commission’s spokeswoman, Sarah Hitchings, said that the consideration of the church’s finances by the British Government did not qualify as conducting an investigation on the church.

Hitchings said, “We are not ‘investigating’ the charity. In the terms of our regulatory work, an ‘investigation’ is another word for ‘statutory inquiry’, the highest level of our investigatory work.

“We are not investigating Winners Chapel; we have an operational case open into the charity.

“We have now met with the trustees, and are satisfied that we have no regulatory concerns relating to conflicts of interest and the reputation management of the charity. We are still considering financial information supplied by the charity to reach a conclusion on the issue of financial management,” the spokeswoman stated.

She however added, “At this stage, we cannot comment on the details of the case; however, it is our usual policy to report on the outcomes of our work once we have reached a conclusion. Please note, we are not ‘investigating’ the charity”

The institution went further to state that Winners Chapel was one of the best run and administered foreign establishments based in the United Kingdom.

Some of the media establishments in Nigeria, such as the Punch Newspapers which previously announced that the church was under probe have however retracted their statement and sent apologies to the church. The Living Faith Church Worldwide is known among others for her establishment of educational establishments globally at all levels.

churchgist

cc Eph12

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKOCT 16, 2014

The UK Home Office has banned flamboyant Nigerian pastor, Bishop David Oyedepo, from entering Britain, a British government source told SaharaReporters. Mr. Oyedepo is known as the general overseer of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, otherwise known as Winners Chapel. Headquartered in Ota, Ogun State, the church has branches in numerous parts of the world, including the UK and US.

According to the source, the ban arose from preliminary investigations by Britain’s Charity Commission that determined that monies donated to Bishop Oyedepo’s church for charitable purposes were funneled to Nigeria to fund the preacher’s flamboyant lifestyle.

Bishop Oyedepo owns a plush private jet and has a fleet of expensive cars, among many other astonishing personal assets.

Bishop Oyedepo was barred from entering the United Kingdom in July. However, when SaharaReporters contacted Nicola Kelly, a press officer at the immigration desk at the UK Home Office, she declined to comment on the case.

The same day, our reporter spoke to one Emmanuel Igban, a media aide to Bishop Oyedepo, but he denied that the high-flying preacher had been banned.

But our British source asserted that Bishop Oyedepo and one of his sons had been aware of the probe of church finances for at least three years now. He added that the probe was triggered after the British Charity Commission found out that the wealthy pastor had taken out more than £16 million from the UK since 2009. He added that the commission closely monitors any repatriation of church resources, disclosing that any repatriation of funds of that size was most likely illegal.

According to the source, Bishop Oyedepo claimed that he was running a not-for-profit religious organization, “but the commission determined that he was diverting funds to engage in a series of profitable ventures.”

The UK government has distributed notices warning airlines that operate flights to the UK not carry the bishop.

Mr. Oyedepo’s private jet is also barred from entering the UK airspace with him on board.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/10/16/bishop-oyedepo-banned-entering-uk-over-church-corruption

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 24, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

I never mentioned that he shld stop giving tithes. Heck! I don’t care how he spends his money.

You should be mindful of the way you categorize people. Ok? Don’t be an ignoramus. U hear? What’s “...talking like a woman”?

I’m not even remotely pained by any of the conversation here. Oh! And if you would like to pick up his baton and pick up from when he ran away, then quote me again.

"Pick up his baton", I pick.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by eph12(m): 12:01am On Dec 24, 2017
Statsocial:

churchgist

cc Eph1.2
There a link for this?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2017
busomma:
Tithing is the best thing that happened to Christendom especially in Nigeria. If in doubt ask Oyedepo & his cotravellers. All those paying tithe hv been mentally enslaved. I feel sorry u guys.

Hmmm. Tnks for ur concern dear.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 24, 2017
eph12:

If you can help me ask him, I will be very grateful sir.

PS: Oyedepo's books are his words, coupled with some key verses of the Bible to further drive home his point. You should get one for yourself and be enlightened sir.

One of these days, perhaps. You know, when I’m looming between sanity and insanity.

Your P.S can be likened to Oyedepo being God’s prophet. No?

Ok. Let’s continue with this then; would Jesus be ok with his Prophet selling something that would push the gospel of God?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

"Pick up his baton", I pick.

Good. Now how would you like to disgrace your intellectual self?

A lower jab to your reasoning capacity or your prowess with insults?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by oluFELAxy(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Proudly stupi.d you mean. How much tithe did Jesus collect ? How many houses did he own ?

Jesus had no business collecting tithe. He was not a priest in his days, he was what we call church member. He was the one paying tithe.

Mark 2:1 (and several other verses) suggests to us that Jesus had a house in Capernaum.

Several days later Jesus came back to Capernaum. The report went out that he was home.
Mark 2:1
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:14am On Dec 24, 2017
Statsocial:

Though he doesn't take profits but the proceeds of his books alone would buy your entire ancestral community. The tapes he has sold may buy your entire local govt cool

Disclaimer: I titled this ''oyedepo's house'' not mansion. This is certainly not a Mansion o unless you haven't seen what a mansion looks like.

Why can't this be a mansion? This is as big as many houses in Victoria Island extension.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by eph12(m): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

One of these days, perhaps. You know, when I’m looming between sanity and insanity.

Your P.S can be likened to Oyedepo being God’s prophet. No?

Ok. Let’s continue with this then; would Jesus be ok with his Prophet selling something that would push the gospel of God?
They are his teachings, based on his interpretation of certain parts of the Bible. There is nothing prophetic there. Well you may have a prophetic book written by him but what do I know.

You keep on asking if Jesus would be happy with this or that, and the reply will always be the same. Ask Jesus about his opinion and don't assume for him. It's not difficult really.

There's no evidence to show Jesus being angry over the selling of Bible, or is there?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2017
the tithe u ppl paid are well spended!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Ddy(m): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Statsocial:

Though he doesn't take profits but the proceeds of his books alone would buy your entire ancestral community. The tapes he has sold may buy your entire local govt cool

Disclaimer: I titled this ''oyedepo's house'' not mansion. This is certainly not a Mansion o unless you haven't seen what a mansion looks like.

This is oyedepos house,can I see ur house as u are his defendant.I tot he said if u pay tithe you will prosper.Pls show me ur house or ur investment.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by oluFELAxy(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2017
oruma19:
I will carry u on my shoulder any day I meet u. U get sense, ur teeth complete. Leave dem with their pastors let them keep fleecing the sheeple. Bishop Oyedepo is one of the few pastors in the world that uses himself as an example when preaching, I hear a lot of bragadocious comments each time he preaches and I don't enjoy it at all. Christ himself didn't boast like this. I don't wana talk about pastors abeg, but I already stopped going to their churches because they can't prove anything and all their sermons about tithing and giving have been mostly lies with no original biblical proofs like freeze does. Is it not ironical that from daddy GO To all the penterascal pastors non have been able to defend this illicit way of making cash from the scriptures? Let the foolish keep giving them their money, na dem sabi.

Let me quickly explain the concept of tithing to you and what churches preach.

1. Tithe didn't come with the law. Abraham Was The first tither in scriptures.
2. He was already blessed before he gave tithes and he had access to more blessings after tithe.
3. Abraham gave 10% knowing fully well that the remaining 90% belongs to God, why he was able to sacrifice Isaac.
4. Tithe became a law to the Israelites to give 10% of their proceeds to the Levi (who were the priests) cos the levites were not to work. So the Tithe was their wage.
5. If you didn't pay the tithe as an Israelite, God was angry with you and punished you.
6. The new covenant came, Grace took over law. So the tithing concept under the law is gone.
7. The tithing idea of Abraham is what is being encourages by our pastors today.
8. Abraham was not forced to pay tithe, tithe payment is not by force.
9. Abraham was blesses before he laid tithe, we are blessed with all spiritual blessings already (even of we don't pay tithe).
10. Nobody told Abraham to pay 10%, so he could have paid 20%. Pastors today think it is reasonable to give 10% to God (Apostle Suleman already increased his to 30%)
11. Under the new covenant, our given is based on our love for God and our understanding of giving. You can decide to give God your whole salary for a year.
12. Our pastor says just like Abraham paid 10%, it is reasonable for us to have a 10% set aside from our income to give to God.
13. When you tithe, there are blessings attached. If you don't tithe, you are not cursed.
14. In all, God owns all your 100%.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

You, have you opened the Bible to know what's inside? Are you saved?

U are digressing from the discuss and dat won't address the point i stated. The attitude of people responding to freeze has been totally un christ like. I was expecting them to give me scriptures to explain not sentiments and abuses. Take it or leave it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by bezimo(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Oga, shut up your mouth. The fact that you are a descendant of paupers doesn't mean others share your unfortunate history.

Oxford University Press and Harper Collins are some of the largest publishers in the world and they don't have a single jet. How many books has he sold and how many tapes has he sold that he can afford to buy 5 jets? Does Oyedepo sell more than Sony Music? How many jets does Sony Music have?

Since he's made so much personal money from selling books and tapes, can he provide us with his tax returns? If he didn't declare those in his tax documents, are you aware he is a criminal?

I don't have a problem with your paying tithes to whoever or defending Mr Oyedepo but don't insult our sensibilities and tell unintelligent lies like an epileptic drunkard just waking up from sleep.

You are the unintelligent liar..Why lieing that he has 5 private jets when thats not true..to achieve what exactly?
Bishop Oyedepo starting using private jet as far back as 1997..thats about 20 years ago before some of the idiots making noise on the internet were even born, if you are not one of the many ignorant folks yarning nonsense on social media of what you know nothing about. Find out how was the first jet purchased. It wasnt from so called tithe.
As a planted member of Winners Chapel spanning over 2 decades I am aware Bishop doesnt take money from church, money from books and tape, how is he so wealthy to own a private jet its because he is a blessed man thats why he has had his own personal accountant as far back as 1990 to manage his own money. People and church ministers who Bishop has been a blessing to, they give him mega financial seeds on a regular basis. There is no mistake about that. So stop joing the bandwago on social media to yarn nonsense of what you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2017
eph12:

They are his teachings, based on his interpretation of certain parts of the Bible. There is nothing prophetic there. Well you may have a prophetic book written by him but what do I know.

You keep on asking if Jesus would be happy with this or that, and the reply will always be the same. Ask Jesus about his opinion and don't assume for him. It's not difficult really.

There's no evidence to show Jesus being angry over the selling of Bible, or is there?

This is a baseless argument as it is. Back and forth.

Today is Sunday, you should go get set for church(should you decide to)

My recording of the latest episode of The Adventures of Gumball just completed. And I intend watching it this night.

Be well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by AndrewFarms(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2017
oluFELAxy:

Brother, I don't know if it is ignorance that is making you react like this or you are just angry unnecessarily. The companies you just mentioned are business entities, not people. So, it will be very unfair and inappropriate to compare them with a person. It is like comparing your wealth to that of IMF, that comparism measure isn't balanced.

Oxford University Press is a branch of the Oxford University which prints, and of course Oxford University which owns the Publishing company is a big one. I don't really know those who are in charge of the school at the moment, but I know the University on its own is able to own planes. At least, the Oxford University owns an Aviation school and even the University of Mississippi owns an airport.

Harper Collins has been in existence for years, they have started operation since the 1800s. You don't ask if Harper Collins owns a private jet compared to Bishop Oyedepo. You ask if the managers of Harper Collins own private jets compared to Bishop Oyedepo. You can check Brian Murray out online, he is the current CEO of Harper Collins, the man is super rich.

Plus Bishop Oyedepo is not a publisher, he is a writer. And excellent writers are rich people. JK Rowling, the writer of popular Harry porter is richer than the queen. JK Rowling flies all over in private jet. I can give you countless name of people who are rich through writing: You can check out Myles Munroe, Steven Furtick among others. A great success in writing can get you a private jet sir.

And then you mentioned Sony, lol. Sony is not a person. And for your information, there are individual producers and singers that have private jets.

Bishop Oyedepo has so many books written by him and tapes acknowledged to his name. Funny enough, he doesn't sell his tape (as far as I know) and he has publicly declared that he doesn't make money from his books.

You See, this men of God are rich because they understand that money is spiritual and they are able to obey and command the spiritual laws of money. Tithe or no tithe, offering or no offering, the church will still be very very rich, because Money cometh to the church.

Years ago, it was a luxury to own motorcycles, Archbishop Benson Idahosa bought one and was sent away from church, later everyone started buying Motorcycles. Then it was a luxury to buy cars, Archbishop Benson Idahosa bought a Mercedes Benz and they called him all kinds of name, today cars are no longer luxury. I see that men of God we're divinely paving way for the entrance of abundance then. First bike, then cars, now it is private jet and you have started shouting. Soon, private jet will no longer be a luxury because Christians will be buying them, it will interest you that Winners Chapel is preparing for this move already.

If we can't buy private jets, how do we prove that God can do all things. As long as the kingdom work needs to be done and Christ needs to be taken to the ends of the world, everything needed will be acquired.

If you understand this mystery, you might be the one to catch the fire to build the First Christian Airport.

Shalom.

my brother.......

"only a fool doubt proofs"

leave the fool alone to be calculating the wealth of the Bishop while the Bishop's congregation begin to fly high in the sky.

Just as that fool doubted when prophet prophesied that food would the surplus within the next 24hrs, that fool in the Bible died before receiving or getting to eat his own food.

Bishop Oyedepo says and I quote "A time is coming when the winners family will begin to fly in the sky" that is, we are moving from the level of vehicles to the level of jets and plane as a congregation.....

my prayer is that Okoyeeboz doesn't end up like that fool in the Bible......

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2017
analize701:

Would you have wished it's working for you?

**PROUDLYSHEEPLE**

If i were a fraudster, yes. Good thing I'm not. I should have been a pastor. To many mentally challenge people in nigeria to take advantage of grin.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by eph12(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

This is a baseless argument as it is. Back and forth.

Today is Sunday, you should go get set for church(should you decide to)

My recording of the latest episode of The Adventures of Gumball just completed. And I intend watching it this night.

Be well.
Thank you. Next time don't come with "I think" or "don't you think", they are merely assumptions.

Do well to attend a church today. Bye
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2017
Ddy:

This is oyedepos house,can I see ur house as u are his defendant.I tot he said if u pay tithe you will prosper.Pls show me ur house or ur investment.
i'm prospering and highly favoured. That's all you need to know.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2017
eph12:

Thank you. Next time don't come with "I think" or "don't you think", they are merely assumptions.

Do well to attend a church today. Bye

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.