Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) (137298 Views)

Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 2:05am On Dec 24, 2017
analize701:

You should then leave us alone to be defrauded.

If you lived in the days of Jesus, you have called him a fraudster for collecting the very last a poor Widow gave as an offering. You'd carried out for Jesus to be stoned. Why won't he give to that woman instead accepting what she gave?

If you lived in the days of Prophet Elijah, you'd have called him unprintable names for even considered asking a poor widow to bring to him the last food she and her son had to eat and then wait for death. as a result of the famine. Where is the humanity? Why not have a heart and care for a widow?

A man of God who shd give to the poor, taking from the poor? Elijah would ve been called a thief by your kind.

Carry yourself waka commot for weytin you no sabi.

***Proudlysheeple***

Again;

You assume I believe in any rubbish god. My god is math, science, logic, probability and common sense. Unlike you, I expect bad things to happen. It's normal. I don't blame the devil. I buy insurance to minimize the impact of whatever bad thing happened. You people will not go for medical check ups but when you drop dead your family will blame the devil grin. Is that not insane? You will not have insurance but when you get in an accident you will say god will provide. Is that not madness? Guy, you better wake and understand how life really works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 2:07am On Dec 24, 2017
Mirand606:

lol when you land inside hell fire then you would understand that you didn't seek THE insurance.

grin grin grin grin And that my friend is the chain around your neck. Did you have any consciousness before you were born? So how the phuck do you know what exists when you die? You people are just too dumb for words.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 24, 2017
D1official:
I guess a lot of people will prefer he lived in a hut.
Shame to the devil and all his agents.
Love u papa Oyedepo, you such an inspiration.
lol if he lived in a hut they would still complaign. They actually want him to be sleeping inside church, right on the Alter grin very nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 24, 2017
Bollinger:

grin grin grin grin And that my friend is the chain around your neck. Did you have any consciousness before you were born? So how the phuck do you know what exists when you die? You people are just too dumb for words.
oh i pity this one. I so pity you because you would scream no one would hear you, you would beg for water and no one would give you, and the painful thing is you won't even hear your own scream because there would be so much wailing and agony. your voice would be completely drowned in the cries of many.

I won't say much, neither would i argue. But i would advise you to love God. If you don't love God fear him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 2:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Mirand606:

oh i pity this one. I so pity you because you would scream no one would hear you, you would beg for water and no one would give you, and the painful thing is you won't even hear your own scream because there would be so much wailing and agony. your voice would be completely drowned in the cries of many.

I won't say much, neither would i argue. But i would advise you to love God. If you don't love God fear him.

Let me explain to you why you believe in an imaginary god. 1. You do not take responsibility for your actions. It is always the devils fault or some witch in your village that caused it. 2. You refuse to understand that bad things will always happen. It is inevitable. All you can do is plan for the worst. Key word here is plan. Which you biblical crazies are not known for. You prefer not to go for medical check ups, you collect salt and garri before you vote, you have no insurance, etc, and when things eventually go wrong, which it will, you now start crying; "why god? The devil is a liar grin". 3. You are lazy. You are waiting for some imaginary god to come do for you what you can do for yourself. You prefer to be on your knees praying instead of being on your feet and do what needs to be done to succeed. 4. You are too lazy to inform and enlighten your mind. The information is out there. All you need to do is take the time to gather it to be successful. Recently i showed someone on this same NL how he can invest in his retirement fund and in 20 years he will be a millionaire. He didn't care. He said he prefers to donate his hard earned income to fraudsters/pastors. You see una life? Why una mumu like this na? Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Eke40seven(m): 2:47am On Dec 24, 2017
bezimo:

I will disagree based on he scriptures clearly describing a nontither as cursed.

Malachi 3:7-10
7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it

If you like argue with the bible and justify yourself and deceive yourself that tithing is not important. If you like claim its pastors idea, we clearly see it..saith the Lord of host.. Its your choice to tithe or not but the truth is constant come rain or sunshine.So dont confuse anybody.
Hey! Enough of this deceit.

When we say thithe this thithe that, did your pastors bother at all to tell you how it is paid and to whom it is paid to and what should be paid as thithe?

Ok. I had an Israeli classmate and his surname is Levi, take note of that surname though.

1st even in the bible, ONLY farmers paid tithes and they are given to the levites because they had no inheritance in the land. The Levites then tithes to a priests (from the lineage of Aaron)
I asked this guy as a Jewish person, if they still tithe today, and he said no because it's not possible because no one can rightly prove that they are full Levites today. Tithing is a Jewish law and not a Christian one and even the people whose custom it is as commanded by God can't establish it today and so can't compromise their laws but can that be said of the pastors? However, he submitted that they are all encouraged to give 10% to CHARITY.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 24, 2017
analize701:

Don't mind satan disguising as Freeze.

A Sheep follows the Shepherd.

Jesus says, My sheep will hear my voice and they shall follow me, the voice of the stranger (FREEZE) they will not hear. Meaning, anyone who hears Freezes voice, is not Jesus' follower.

***Proudly sheeple***

Oyedepo chop my money.

You Must to chop my money.

the more reason u can't afford a new phone ......proud poor man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by soulhighman(m): 3:02am On Dec 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Oga, shut up your mouth. The fact that you are a descendant of paupers doesn't mean others share your unfortunate history.

Oxford University Press and Harper Collins are some of the largest publishers in the world and they don't have a single jet. How many books has he sold and how many tapes has he sold that he can afford to buy 5 jets? Does Oyedepo sell more than Sony Music? How many jets does Sony Music have?

Since he's made so much personal money from selling books and tapes, can he provide us with his tax returns? If he didn't declare those in his tax documents, are you aware he is a criminal?

I don't have a problem with your paying tithes to whoever or defending Mr Oyedepo but don't insult our sensibilities and tell unintelligent lies like an epileptic drunkard just waking up from sleep.

Sometimes I am tempted to think the guy is being paid specially for all the image making he does for that man.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by adetayo234: 3:30am On Dec 24, 2017
Statsocial:

Though he doesn't take profits but the proceeds of his books alone would buy your entire ancestral community. The tapes he has sold may buy your entire local govt cool

Disclaimer: I titled this ''oyedepo's house'' not mansion. This is certainly not a Mansion o unless you haven't seen what a mansion looks like.

Are you saying Oyedepo owns properties? Last time we checked the scriptures, the paramount thing that qualified the levites to receive tithe is because the DO NOT HAVE ANY PROPERTY.

Since Oyedepo owns properties, do you think he can still be called a levite or deserve to receive tithe?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by bezimo(m): 3:34am On Dec 24, 2017
Eke40seven:

Hey! Enough of this deceit.

When we say thithe this thithe that, did your pastors bother at all to tell you how it is paid and to whom it is paid to and what should be paid as thithe?

Ok. I had an Israeli classmate and his surname is Levi, take note of that surname though.

1st even in the bible, ONLY farmers paid tithes and they are given to the levites because they had no inheritance in the land. The Levites then tithes to a priests (from the lineage of Aaron)
I asked this guy as a Jewish person, if they still tithe today, and he said no because it's not possible because no one can rightly prove that they are full Levites today. Tithing is a Jewish law and not a Christian one and even the people whose custom it is as commanded by God can't establish it today and so can't compromise their laws but can that be said of the pastors? However, he submitted that they are all encouraged to give 10% to CHARITY.

You are the one with deceit on the truth on tithing.. You understand the letter but cant interpret it correctly. Levi.....doesnt mean a person name its a priesthood office which can be interpreted as modern day pastors, Apostles and Prophets.. Tithing is no Jewish law its a scriptural law. Period!!
Every child of God is a spiritual Jew... is that too much for your understanding to grasp!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:50am On Dec 24, 2017
This is super gorgeous
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Eke40seven(m): 3:53am On Dec 24, 2017
bezimo:

You are the one with deceit on the truth on tithing.. You understand the letter but cant interpret it correctly. Levi.....doesnt mean a person name its a priesthood office which can be interpreted as modern day pastors, Apostles and Prophets.. Tithing is no Jewish law its a scriptural law. Period!!
Every child of God is a spiritual Jew... is that too much for your understanding to grasp!!
More deceits from your stable.
Levites are descendants from Levi, one of the 12 tribes of Israel who were not allowed to have possessions in the land and thus can't farm.
The Levites also have priests who are descended from Aaron. In fact, the Levites also paid their tithes to the priests.
Now, the Jews, were mostly from the tribe of Judah and also of Benjamin and some of the descendants of Levi who dwelled in the southern Kingdoms when israel was split between the Northern kingdom of Israel and Southern kingdom of Judah. (Note that the Northern Kingdom with the other 10 tribes do not exist today as a known nation since they were exiled and now regarded as the lost tribes)
You know why Jesus or any of the apostles didn't receive tithes? It is because it would have been ILLEGAL because they simply were not allowed by law, whether spiritual or physical to. So if the founders of Christianity, the first pastors and preachers didn't receive tithes or obligated it, why should the "modern" ones do that?
You guys should stop twisting the bible.. the spiritual law about giving of any kind was explicitly documented and given.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by salford1: 4:01am On Dec 24, 2017
Too much money.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 4:11am On Dec 24, 2017
Statsocial:

Though he doesn't take profits but the proceeds of his books alone would buy your entire ancestral community. The tapes he has sold may buy your entire local govt cool

Disclaimer: I titled this ''oyedepo's house'' not mansion. This is certainly not a Mansion o unless you haven't seen what a mansion looks like.

if you nor know you better know now your tithe money dey among
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by bezimo(m): 4:27am On Dec 24, 2017
Eke40seven:

More deceits from your stable.
Levites are descendants from Levi, one of the 12 tribes of Israel who were not allowed to have possessions in the land and thus can't farm.
The Levites also have priests who are descended from Aaron. In fact, the Levites also paid their tithes to the priests.
Now, the Jews, were mostly from the tribe of Judah and also of Benjamin and some of the descendants of Levi who dwelled in the southern Kingdoms when israel was split between the Northern kingdom of Israel and Southern kingdom of Judah. (Note that the Northern Kingdom with the other 10 tribes do not exist today as a known nation since they were exiled and now regarded as the lost tribes)
You know why Jesus or any of the apostles didn't receive tithes? It is because it would have been ILLEGAL because they simply were not allowed by law, whether spiritual or physical to. So if the founders of Christianity, the first pastors and preachers didn't receive tithes or obligated it, why should the "modern" ones do that?
You guys should stop twisting the bible.. the spiritual law about giving of any kind was explicitly documented and given.

Untill you can state clearly were it is stated tithing should not given in church as commanded in Malachi 3:13-15 and Matt 23:23, your argument is a contrieved fake deceit.

Heb 7:8 it stated clearly that "And here men(God ordained servants of God) that die receive tithes; but there he( the resurrected Jesus Christ) receiveth them(your tithe you pay in church), of whom it is witnessed that he liveth".
Who wrote Hebrews? Is Hebrews part of the old testament? Was it a Levite that wrote that verse?

Jesus Speaking in Matt 23:23(NLT)
What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law--justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.

You cant argue what is clearly stated except you want to deceive yourself but certainly not me.

Your carnality is clearly validated because you dont know who a spiritual jew is let me help your bankcrupcy of understanding.

Rom 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God

This verse is refering to believers who have received Jesus as their Lord and saviour and have become children of God.

The problem is that you are an unregenerated natural carnal man and as such CANNOT understand the mystery behind the tithing covenant. Yes its a covenant. Your spiritual understanding is so shallow that you cant see beyond the false perceived view that pastors are taking advantage of the tithe of the people of God to seeing the significance of tithing as it affects the person paying it and the God receiving it as stated in Heb 7:8 And as such you result to natural letters to explain and justify yourself not to pay tithe thinking you are right. How unfortunate!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 4:34am On Dec 24, 2017
oluFELAxy:

Brother, I don't know if it is ignorance that is making you react like this or you are just angry unnecessarily. The companies you just mentioned are business entities, not people. So, it will be very unfair and inappropriate to compare them with a person. It is like comparing your wealth to that of IMF, that comparism measure isn't balanced.

Oxford University Press is a branch of the Oxford University which prints, and of course Oxford University which owns the Publishing company is a big one. I don't really know those who are in charge of the school at the moment, but I know the University on its own is able to own planes. At least, the Oxford University owns an Aviation school and even the University of Mississippi owns an airport.

Harper Collins has been in existence for years, they have started operation since the 1800s. You don't ask if Harper Collins owns a private jet compared to Bishop Oyedepo. You ask if the managers of Harper Collins own private jets compared to Bishop Oyedepo. You can check Brian Murray out online, he is the current CEO of Harper Collins, the man is super rich.

Plus Bishop Oyedepo is not a publisher, he is a writer. And excellent writers are rich people. JK Rowling, the writer of popular Harry porter is richer than the queen. JK Rowling flies all over in private jet. I can give you countless name of people who are rich through writing: You can check out Myles Munroe, Steven Furtick among others. A great success in writing can get you a private jet sir.

And then you mentioned Sony, lol. Sony is not a person. And for your information, there are individual producers and singers that have private jets.

Bishop Oyedepo has so many books written by him and tapes acknowledged to his name. Funny enough, he doesn't sell his tape (as far as I know) and he has publicly declared that he doesn't make money from his books.

You See, this men of God are rich because they understand that money is spiritual and they are able to obey and command the spiritual laws of money. Tithe or no tithe, offering or no offering, the church will still be very very rich, because Money cometh to the church.

Years ago, it was a luxury to own motorcycles, Archbishop Benson Idahosa bought one and was sent away from church, later everyone started buying Motorcycles. Then it was a luxury to buy cars, Archbishop Benson Idahosa bought a Mercedes Benz and they called him all kinds of name, today cars are no longer luxury. I see that men of God we're divinely paving way for the entrance of abundance then. First bike, then cars, now it is private jet and you have started shouting. Soon, private jet will no longer be a luxury because Christians will be buying them, it will interest you that Winners Chapel is preparing for this move already.

If we can't buy private jets, how do we prove that God can do all things. As long as the kingdom work needs to be done and Christ needs to be taken to the ends of the world, everything needed will be acquired.

If you understand this mystery, you might be the one to catch the fire to build the First Christian Airport.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by t2luv1: 4:54am On Dec 24, 2017
Pprovost:
Nothing pays like church business.....grin

Not even politics cool

Initially I thought politics, but I am now beginning to think Church business might not be a bad hustle.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by NifemiOlu(m): 5:05am On Dec 24, 2017
Accurate information...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 5:25am On Dec 24, 2017
Mirand606:

lol when you land inside hell fire then you would understand that you didn't seek THE insurance.

THE INSURANCE happens to be Allah who sent his final message through Mohammed, you'll understand when you land inside Muslim hell
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 5:27am On Dec 24, 2017
Bollinger:

Let me explain to you why you believe in an imaginary god. 1. You do not take responsibility for your actions. It is always the devils fault or some witch in your village that caused it. 2. You refuse to understand that bad things will always happen. It is inevitable. All you can do is plan for the worst. Key word here is plan. Which you biblical crazies are not known for. You prefer not to go for medical check ups, you collect salt and garri before you vote, you have no insurance, etc, and when things eventually go wrong, which it will, you now start crying; "why god? The devil is a liar grin". 3. You are lazy. You are waiting for some imaginary god to come do for you what you can do for yourself. You prefer to be on your knees praying instead of being on your feet and do what needs to be done to succeed. 4. You are too lazy to inform and enlighten your mind. The information is out there. All you need to do is take the time to gather it to be successful. Recently i showed someone on this same NL how he can invest in his retirement fund and in 20 years he will be a millionaire. He didn't care. He said he prefers to donate his hard earned income to fraudsters/pastors. You see una life? Why una mumu like this na? Smh.

permission to steal this?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nistfrank(m): 5:47am On Dec 24, 2017
vanity upon vanity, it will be difficult for a rich man to make heaven, why because d luv for money is d root of all evil.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Eke40seven(m): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2017
bezimo:

Untill you can state clearly were it is stated tithing should not given in church as commanded in Malachi 3:13-15 and Matt 23:23, your argument is a contrieved fake deceit.

Heb 7:8 it stated clearly that "And here men(God ordained servants of God) that die receive tithes; but there he( the resurrected Jesus Christ) receiveth them(your tithe you pay in church), of whom it is witnessed that he liveth".
Who wrote Hebrews? Is Hebrews part of the old testament? Was it a Levite that wrote that verse?

Jesus Speaking in Matt 23:23(NLT)
What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law--justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.

You cant argue what is clearly stated except you want to deceive yourself but certainly not me.

Your carnality is clearly validated because you dont know who a spiritual jew is let me help your bankcrupcy of understanding.

Rom 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God

This verse is refering to believers who have received Jesus as their Lord and saviour and have become children of God.

The problem is that you are an unregenerated natural carnal man and as such CANNOT understand the mystery behind the tithing covenant. Yes its a covenant. Your spiritual understanding is so shallow that you cant see beyond the false perceived view that pastors are taking advantage of the tithe of the people of God to seeing the significance of tithing as it affects the person paying it and the God receiving it as stated in Heb 7:8 And as such you result to natural letters to explain and justify yourself not to pay tithe thinking you are right. How unfortunate!!
Then if you are so hell bent on Malachi, then follow the law to the end as it is done even today.
You must establish that you are a Levite with no possession.
You must also establish that the people giving this tithes are farmers.
It is given every 3 years.
There were prophets even in the days of Malachi but they were not eligible to get the tithes simply because they are not Levites. This is a covenant God had with that particular tribe and reasons were given for this. And don't come up with that shit of being a spiritual Levite because Jesus himself the link to the heritage of Christianity was of Judah, the head of the church didn't collect tithes; Peter and the other disciples didn't collect tithes because they understand these simple laws.

Was Jesus canal? Was Paul canal? Since you are suggest that my understanding is canal.

Don't deceive people. If you want to collect tithe for yourself, state so exclusively for all to understand and not under the guise of the bible which clearly doesn't support your motion.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 24, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

Wait! So you mean he takes verses from the Bible, expantiates on them and have his findings of Christ beloved sold?

That seems like a business...a good business.
Bro.. expatiates..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 5:59am On Dec 24, 2017
Goodness4525:
The sheep tithe is well spent pls let the tithe continue

What have you done for humanity? Just to criticize. If anybody in your family has impacted people's lives the way Bishop Oyedepo has impacted lives? I'm just being nice,I would have told you what you will never forget.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by malware: 6:01am On Dec 24, 2017
Goodness4525:
The sheep tithe is well spent pls let the tithe continue

The money spended was well spended cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by MightySparrow: 6:02am On Dec 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Oga, shut up your mouth. The fact that you are a descendant of paupers doesn't mean others share your unfortunate history.

Oxford University Press and Harper Collins are some of the largest publishers in the world and they don't have a single jet. How many books has he sold and how many tapes has he sold that he can afford to buy 5 jets? Does Oyedepo sell more than Sony Music? How many jets does Sony Music have?

Since he's made so much personal money from selling books and tapes, can he provide us with his tax returns? If he didn't declare those in his tax documents, are you aware he is a criminal?

I don't have a problem with your paying tithes to whoever or defending Mr Oyedepo but don't insult our sensibilities and tell unintelligent lies like an epileptic drunkard just waking up from sleep.

Is it the tithe, the Jet, or the university or his person that is your problem?

Your government officials embezzle so much that cannot run any universities successfully. I am a product of two Nigerian universities. They all the same, no light, reagents, water, etc. If this man and others like him wound set the standard, let them be.. Biko.

A jet is nothing compare to the positive impacts on people he is leading and society.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by babajeje123(m): 6:06am On Dec 24, 2017
I can't imagine the shallowness of some guys' brains. They are always attacking pastors who don't owe their generations a dime. They are not responsible for your frustrations and failures, and that of Nigeria. Rather, they have demonstrated what leadership is all about. They are managing the little resources they have to better the lives of the so called sheep under their care while your own leaders don't care if you spend your entire life queuing up to buy unavailable fuel, even with all the resources available to them to better your lot. These pastors have demonstrated several times and again what a university education should be - decent hostels, water, uninterruptible power supply (real UPS), discipline, funding researches both locally and internationally. All these and many more they are doing at give-away price in their universities. How much is Covenant university school fees, compare with the facilities therein, that you are complaining about? A governor is starting a University in January and he is charging almost a million. Education is not cheap but can be subsidized.

Where were you when these pastors started their ministries? Where were you when they were resigning their lucrative employment and selling their properties to further the Kingdom's matters? Where were you when they were praying and fasting for several days and months? Where were you when they were under demonic attacks? Let them eat people's tithe for all I care. They have laboured and sowed in tears and now they are in their harvest time. After all, the bible says 'he who lives by the altar must eat by the altar'

There are so many unoccupied lands along Ibadan-Lagos expressway, Lagos-Benin expressway and so many other expressways in the country. Get some, start your own ministry and start collecting tithe and offering too. After all, everybody wants free money.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by segzyndpep(m): 6:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Statsocial:

lol i dont even give the freeze and his minions much attention.

It is always easier to know when the devil is campaigning. Once i saw Atheists, Muslims and some Judases in the Church agreeing with Freeze i knew it could never be to the benefit of Christ or His Church. Am i supposed to be so naive to believe Atheist and Muslims are trying to sanitize the church of God.

As i would always say the debate between the Serpent And Eve accurately describes what is happening to the church today. They are talking as if they have us at heart or are in love with us so much that they don't want us cheated but their will is that our churches must crumble-what better way for it to crumble than for it to be defunded. but just like Eve many are carried away without really knowing the motivation behind those who are arguing against the church. If Eve was aware of the Devil's will for her offsprings and humanity she would have run without her legs touching the ground but unfortunately she debated and ended up trading the lives of billions of her offsprings that would walk the earth. She thought she was only being ENLIGHTENED.

As i have said i would rather run the risk of being defrauded than my church crumbling. The TREASURE of a MAN lies where his HEART his-Jesus Christ.

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 24, 2017
Well meaning nairalanders pls i need the sum of #6000 to get my test result on tuesday. pls anything u can help me with. God will bless u.
Acct. Name: Aniefiok Unwana
Acct. No: 00466548047
Diamond bank.

Thanks
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by gabrielani: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2017
Statsocial:

lol i dont even give the freeze and his minions much attention.

It is always easier to know when the devil is campaigning. Once i saw Atheists, Muslims and some Judases in the Church agreeing with Freeze i knew it could never be to the benefit of Christ or His Church. Am i supposed to be so naive to believe Atheist and Muslims are trying to sanitize the church of God.

As i would always say the debate between the Serpent And Eve accurately describes what is happening to the church today. They are talking as if they have us at heart or are in love with us so much that they don't want us cheated but their will is that our churches must crumble-what better way for it to crumble than for it to be defunded. but just like Eve many are carried away without really knowing the motivation behind those who are arguing against the church. If Eve was aware of the Devil's will for her offsprings and humanity she would have run without her legs touching the ground but unfortunately she debated and ended up trading the lives of billions of her offsprings that would walk the earth. She thought she was only being ENLIGHTENED.

As i have said i would rather run the risk of being defrauded than my church crumbling. The TREASURE of a MAN lies where his HEART his-Jesus Christ.

You have said it all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by bezimo(m): 6:49am On Dec 24, 2017
Eke40seven:

Then if you are so hell bent on Malachi, then follow the law to the end as it is done even today.
You must establish that you are a Levite with no possession.
You must also establish that the people giving this tithes are farmers.
It is given every 3 years.
There were prophets even in the days of Malachi but they were not eligible to get the tithes simply because they are not Levites. This is a covenant God had with that particular tribe and reasons were given for this. And don't come up with that shit of being a spiritual Levite because Jesus himself the link to the heritage of Christianity was of Judah, the head of the church didn't collect tithes; Peter and the other disciples didn't collect tithes because they understand these simple laws.

Was Jesus canal? Was Paul canal? Since you are suggest that my understanding is canal.

Don't deceive people. If you want to collect tithe for yourself, state so exclusively for all to understand and not under the guise of the bible which clearly doesn't support your motion.

If you dont like the book of Malachi because it admonishes Christians to tithe..why not delete the chapter from your bible so that you now say were was it written sef to justify your non paying of tithe.

You are talking upside down because you have no answer to scriptures i posted supporting tithing in Heb 7:8 Paul speaking and Matt 23:23..Jesus speaking supporting tithing.

So you have now run out of counter productive argument to imply i am looking for people to collect tithe from.lol Abeg get lost.. you have no case. I am neither a pastor nor have a platform for feeding people spiritually as ordained by God. So I am am not looking for anyones tithe. I support tithing based on strong personal conviction while enjoying the proven benefits of tithing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.